Should Amerigoblos be punished for their crimes against Mexico, South America, and the rest of the world?

Should Amerigoblos be punished for their crimes against Mexico, South America, and the rest of the world?
I think they should

Attached: amerigoblo1987.jpg (1528x1331, 547K)

maybe spics could try not being such pathetic pushovers lol

KYS AMERIGOBLO PROXY THE WORLD LOVES MEXICO. ONLY AMERIGOBLOS HATE US

ah
what can be done
we pay the equivalent of plan marshall a year just for interests alone

No
Now shut up chicano

>Holocaust gives reparations to Israel for a fucking century.
>Latin america got used like a guinea pig both for medicine experiments and warfare tests while tanking the economy by jacking up any labour rights movement because muh commies and destroying the industry forever dooming us to selling resources in cheap prices instead of manufacturing goods ourselves.
I don't hate Americans, I just hate their scummy goverment and what they did to central america is disgusting.

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

More like ameriGLOBOS

Attached: 1565319228336.jpg (405x307, 16K)

Just kill everyone in the CIA. We'll all benefit and the US will be a lot less evil.

You are one of them, a confesión de parte relevo de prueba

Amerigoblos stole Aztlan before CIA. You are always evil

They should be punished for not joining the axis but they seem to be taking care of that by themselves

You will never be Mexican

But they're dead, CIA isn't.

The correct answer

KYS ANGRY ANGLO AMERIGLOBOS KYS KYS ALL OF YOU DIE

We fucking paid you for it after the war when we could've just taken it, you ungrateful faggot. And it's not part of fucking Aztlan, none of the Amerindian tribes that Mexicans PARTIALLY descend from came from there. Fucking kill yourself you retarded larper.

Attached: haha.png (500x428, 64K)

And how will you punish us, Jose? We rule the world.

Attached: Judge+Holden.jpg (788x990, 116K)

Look at my flag burro

Attached: 1567447717166.jpg (560x314, 75K)

texas

>none of the Amerindian tribes that Mexicans PARTIALLY descend from came from there.
Its part of the amerindian race historical lands

Stop it with that fucking meme

Attached: 1567643566850.jpg (403x392, 40K)

NO

KYS AMERIGOBLO FALSE FLAG
KYS AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMANS

It's even more insulting because your flag came first, didn't it? Just like Pokemon stealing all the glory from Digimon.

Yeah, but none of their ancestors come from the lands they're trying to claim are theirs. It's like if the Navajo tried to claim parts of Canada are theirs because Eskimos used to live there.

KYS AMERIGOBLO FALSE FLAG

KYS AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMANS

No Santa Anna litterally got kidnapped by hillbillies and some tejanos because he wanted a nap and boom all of Texas territory

Attached: 1561511034271.png (770x720, 309K)

Doesn't matter. It belongs to the Amerindian race. Us Latinos will and are reclaiming it.

Attached: 1509731462247.jpg (474x788, 86K)

Pls dont scalp me

Attached: 1562026959233.jpg (744x782, 405K)

I know they are, the premise of it just pisses me off. Oh well, at least I'm Latino myself so I just need to brush up on my Spanish.

You managed to get targeted friend, I'll look for you

Attached: 1559168965331.jpg (790x764, 84K)