What is it with brits not being able to fight?

what is it with brits not being able to fight?
b-b-b-b-but calza- SHUT UP he fought bums and shadows of former greats. he was never tested

Attached: floyd-mayweather-vs-ricky-hatton-alex-whittle.jpg (900x687, 80K)

Attached: 1563681750095.jpg (1080x1040, 91K)

Tyson fury is the best heavyweight though

ko'd by wilder, ref gave a slow count

do you know how boxing works at all kek

stop typing like a woman
boxing fans will say "wilder won the draw doesn't count" but then say "the count is whatever the ref decides "

You are a humongous dumbass

explain with your words, not your feminine instinct

better than being an idiot i suppose, anyways the count is to 10 by however long it takes the ref to count to 10, not a 10 second rule. there was no "KO" and even with two knockdowns wilder should not have won enough rounds to win on any judges scorecard. if you know anything about how boxing works, watched the fight, and then saw the actual judges card you could easily tell something was fishy. Hell I dont think a draw would be bad if all three scored it that way, but one judge scored wilder as the winner which is a joke.

>anyways the count is to 10 by however long it takes the ref to count to 10, not a 10 second rule.
the ref consciously slowed down his count to let tyson get up

reply to me, elitist bitch

10 count is 10 count, doesnt matter if the ref might take some counts slower or faster. there have been times where the 10 count lasted 14s, it doesnt matter. not giving (you)s to retards

deliberately slowing down your count is unfair. refs aren't trained to make a 10 count an exact 10 count every time but they're at least trained to keep it consistent
you cant complain about judges being unfair but then say refs can do whatever

ref can do whatever as long as the 10 count isnt super long, fury was up at 9 or 10 seconds either way
the ref wasnt unfair or doing whatever he wanted, he was counting to ten as he is supposed to

Attached: 1568177293604.jpg (630x432, 42K)

>Ali
>Sugar Ray, Robin and Leonard respectively
>Tyson
>Lewis
>De La Hoya
>Foreman
>Frazier
>Mayweather
>Wilder
what is it with Americans and getting btfo by blacks at every sport? I get that in every country minorities all want to grow up to be sportstars or musicians, so over representation is normal. okay your greatest boxer is a black guy, that's fine america. oh your greatest basketballer too? I mean sure, I get that. Baseballer too? oh haha.. Tennis player? well what the fuck GOLFER?
no wonder you can't talk to a yank for 5 minutes without them bringing up black dick as a "joke"

then judges can do whatever too

your country excels in literally nothing, kiwi

Blacks are not american you dumb fucking moron

we are based at everything

Countries that have poor people and an established brawling culture which is one of the few ways to get out of said poverty churn out a lot of good fighters.

Black Americans in particular practise street fighting a lot and have one of the (if not the most) largest per capita number of excellent fighters worldwide.

Same goes for Southeast Asian muay thai fighters.

Attached: 1515661530529.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

blacks just have quick twitch muscles
if you really want tough brawlers, look at latino fighters. they punch like pillows but damn they've got iron jaws

more of a culture of sports and their schools are typically absolutely terrible and so they have nothing better to do then play whatever sport the choose to get out of the ghetto, where as a white or asian person might play high school sports a lot but not really care as much because they can fall back on academics for a career path rather than just sports. also sports/athletic training can be done year round, especially in the south where most blacks are, so if you are dead set on wanting to become some college or pro athlete to get out of poverty then you have plenty of time to practice and train, even if just doing sprints or using some old rocks for lifting or whatever it may be

Cope

we still have the best bare knuckle fighter

artem lobov is russian