How are cops like in your country?

Do they follow the rules they are suposed to enforce? Do you agree with those rules?

Anything special about them someone would need to know then visiting your country?

Attached: bazuca_texto.jpg (700x525, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-tILBxRiQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really wish police down here were more ruthless and cold hearted desu, I long for the day I get to be a cop and indiscriminately shoot human trash on sight. Bureocracy is way too overrated and human rights should not apply for these "people"

It seems this is a common thought in south america

>How are cops like in your country?
depends on the area, city/peaceful areas have somewhat okay but rarely seen
while on muslim areas, cops are wearing camo with long firearms

>Do they follow the rules they are suposed to enforce? Do you agree with those rules?
right now on duterte administration, resisting arrest is automatically death sentence

>Anything special about them someone would need to know then visiting your country?
just dont wander off out of touristy areas, they have tourist police that are very friendly and helpful

Attached: phillipines-explosion.jpg (873x491, 113K)

God, I wish our cops were at least half as bad ass like in the cunts from the posters above. But as soon as they are getting a bit rough you will find the soy fraction bitching about a new gestapo.

I think we have sweet spot cops, not quite UK not quite Brazil. They have guns but they don't shoot them. We have a SWAT but it's not deployed at your home. We have special operations but they don't act based on prank calls. You wouldn't get shot by the police in this country.

Thanks for the information phili user, right now on Rio they got a law passes by the governot that everyone with an automatic weapon in the outside will get instantly shoot by the police with no talk first, i don't know how it compares with duterte policy but we did made some woopies around
I see those things with "no-go zones" around europe because of immigration, you guys should not let it be that way, the big problems of favelas now is because they governament ignorated the problem for decates until the militias inside those places got so powerfull at he point of treating the state, playing soft with high crime or crowded zones only create more and more organizared crime in the future.
If the brazilian street cop would have shoot the thug in the 70's, we would't need to send the army to get him on the 2010's. you guys need a stronger police, city planning and labor policies

Bum

Bum?

they're pretty based
>Do they follow the rules they are suposed to enforce? Do you agree with those rules?
yea
>Anything special about them someone would need to know then visiting your country?
no, but they have a cool unit based on an old army unit called misaaravim. they dress up,walk and talk like arab street thugs. go into crowds when arabs chimp out and then grab and arrest wanted criminals.
they even made a tv show about the army unit
youtube.com/watch?v=k-tILBxRiQ4

Attached: 15896239_1126175254146370_362295207053766683_o.jpg (2048x1360, 248K)

Pussies, usually. Some of them tens to be good shots and know what the hell they're doing but then that's the exception.

Most are over weight and not nearly trigger happy enough towards blacks as they ought to be (unless the cop is black, but you're never going to hear about that outside of local news in the US)

Misaraavim sounds like our Polícia Civil and how it used to operates before 1995, it sounds like a based sistem, thanks for the information jooanon

I thought that the overweight american cop was a 80's meme

well the police unit is kinda similar to other undercover police units. the difference with the missaaravim is it's based on a legendary army unit that did probably the most hardcore shit i've ever heard of in the army.
for example a group of 3 misaaravim with pistols walking amond a huge horde of arabs on a street riot, finding a wanted terrorist and shooting him right in the middle of the massive crowd. then they have hundreds of people running at them trying to lynch them and they gotta survive with 2 pistol mags each and backup minutes away.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Incompetent and mostly illiterate. They have a fascination with traffic checkpoints and the extortion that ensues, and outfits that are a size too small for most of them. So, shit.

No go zones don't actually exist they are a Jow Forums myth, at least not in western europe and definitely UK

we have them but they're not actually dangerous, my guess is that the police don't go because the flagrant criminality conflict with their pussyfooting so they just pretend like it's too dangerous. In reality a decent strike force could probably clear it out in a day

Surely there aren't places in sweden where police refuse to go? I don't know if it really works like that, if areas are really deprived theres always going to be drug issues etc. My friend lives in a council block where theres a drug bust every week, scummers have to go somewhere

If the country has a "bad ass pollice" it's a failed state. Civilized countries has no need for them

I mean would you rather have these kinds of police officers or paramilitary in swat gears?

Forgot the pic

Attached: PICT3567 (1).jpg (709x444, 66K)

This, I have no idea why people in first world countries would want a militia walking around. Theres a time and a place for machine guns and it's not for arresting drunk people

avoid them

I really fall for it, darmnit

Swedish police seems to be just too nice, brazilian cops avoid favelas but they are aways in the defensive, kinda understandable at some point.

Attached: 09_o.jpg (800x533, 142K)

I want to get arrested by them tho

Attached: 1561716881587.jpg (2592x1728, 1.76M)

In some states we had the literal army doing police jobs desu

Why? Because of the protests or they are bad in te usual?

Attached: gbztlyiq9ney.jpg (1086x652, 114K)

they may kill you for no valid reason

Because their #1 role now is to protect the government from its citizens, if you aren't on the government's side then you could be arrested or attacked by them just by merely standing next to them

Police here act this way but not on all protests, just the ones organized by anarchists, riot police really really really hate anarchists.

In resume how is going in hong kong? I usually don't go on Jow Forums anymore so i don't know about what is being discurssed on the hong kong general? I heard the chinese governament is pushing back by foreign pressure but it was by the massmedia

It is not just during protest that they're acting like this.
As for situation in Hong Kong, yes the government have formally withdrawn the extradition bill which is a welcoming changes, reason for that to happen is uo to anyone's guess, some say that's because of foreign pressue, some say that's because they're trying to let the protest die down by addressing only the initial concerns, and there are also other theories.
In Hong Kong, demand of most people have already moved pass simply demanding the withdrawal of extradition bill since June, with other demands like investigating police abuse of power and violence and change the system that government refuse to listen to people by implementing democratic election are also part of their demands. Situation are still quite intense and flash point could erupt anywhere any time

Thank you user, really apreciate your time to reply

no

Ours are really chill and nice

>when asked what to do if someone tries to rob you
"Just give them what they want, do not resist."

Then after calling them 3 times for help the police shows up 4 hours later, take some notes and then memory hole the entire event because they have to go and investigate someone throwing a hand grenade through someones bedroom window in Malmö.

Attached: 1562173320136.jpg (500x324, 56K)

Ours are basically useless overpaid college dropouts. Budget for them is massive so we have safe cities where they just roll around in SUVs all day and night then when something happens like 8 SUVs carrying 16 cops respond because they're all bored retards. Their job is basically to generate revenue by ticketing people for heinous crimes like open alcohol or jaywalking.

>do not resist
This is smart tho, many people get shoot in brazil because they think they can take down an armed thug using just his right hand.
I still remind one guy who simply said to the robber to fuck off and then walked away while having a 38 pointed tk his head.
But 4 hours is a really fucking long response time even if the police station is far away

All cops here patrol in cars for some reason, only in city centers i see cops walking around.
>their job is basically to generate revenue by ticketing
We call it the ticket industry, i feel your pain leafbro

They're a bit underfunded and understaffed compared to other nordics afaik but they do their job, have a decent response time and are generally nice, respectful and might even crack a joke or two.
t. been detained twice

If you're a slum dweller they shoot you then plant sachets of drugs and loose firearms on your corpse.

>"no-go zones" around europe
No such thing outside France and maybe Russia.

What were you been detained for?

Its a problem with us thirdies
Some cops have drops weapons or drugs to use if "somethig happens"

They are based, most young cops are fuckable and I want to suck a cop's dick

Attached: 1567924193123.jpg (2920x3706, 2.56M)