/balt/

Attached: 1559715202589.jpg (2048x1203, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWN4qY55pJc
youtu.be/kmcx-0q4xFE
youtu.be/tp-iwlt75to
youtube.com/watch?v=CLjzd22I-kg
youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very nice digits

Attached: 9D34FA63-13E4-46C5-8469-795229356373.jpg (540x568, 85K)

bump

I awoke and I am on my way to toil

Attached: 1567021108844.jpg (1920x1200, 166K)

Happy 9/11, lads

Checked
Mazel tov.

Noice

Attached: 1444886171338.jpg (752x581, 137K)

Attached: gamelist.png (941x8979, 1.06M)

I fucked up and told my gf I love her too after she was pestering me for months, now the sex is worse, how do I go back? Do I say that I don’t love her anymore

Bang her best friend to assert dominance in the relationship.

how do I become Zydrunas savickas?

Train from child

Shit lads, where the fuck am I going?

Attached: IMG_20190911_112147.jpg (3968x2240, 3.01M)

What's the point of that sign? Or is that on the most important road in Latvia?

Was thinking about her 18 y/o sister, she also asked if sex with a person you love is better and I said it’s the same and then she started crying, was on her period too

That's Tallinas šoseja, also known as E67, one of the most important roads in the Baltics.

It's also known as Via Baltica.
BTW had to make a pit stop. On the shitter right now. Going to get some hesīts after this and continue my journey.

Not an Asian gene in my body.

You poor soul, hesburger is shit now.

For me, it's Schogetten Black & White

Attached: trumpf.jpg (1024x500, 315K)

cringe

Even the "chad" version of baltics/Finland still looks like a fucking freak LOL

happy 9/11

Where are you going lad? Vacation?

Happy anniversary!

Attached: 1424376669200.jpg (960x799, 121K)

Ādaži is full of foreign soldiers. Saw a Spaniard, he was not white at all, and some French midget nigga.
Also some faggot parked right next to my door, barely got into my car. Was really tempted to smash my door into his.
Yeah, went to rimīts instead and got some cīsiņi mīklā and some small pizzas.
Just a day off, figured I'd go for a ride.

>9/11 was 18 years ago

Attached: 911 2 plane harder.jpg (552x527, 36K)

Why can't I post lolcow links here? Anyway, the lonely lithuanian can find a gf on the lolcow Jow Forums board.

It started to rain right before I go here, but it stopped just as I arrived.
A tad windy, though.

Attached: IMG_20190911_124633.jpg (3968x2240, 2.54M)

1 Moonlighter, please [email protected]
I unironically want to be more like you, I think I put women on the pedestal too much
To Kaunas ofcourse

Attached: 67079.jpg (611x960, 77K)

>1111
>222
>33
jesus christ

Attached: 1497938996149.png (420x420, 259K)

I think I regret coming here. Not really dressed for this wind.
Going to eat something and go somewhere else.
Wrong direction.
Might do it next week, though.

Shit, I don't have any napkins on me and the food is greasy as fuck.

Saw some hitchhikers as I was leaving Ādaži. They were going to Tallinn. Was considering to take them and drop them off at the border, but then I noticed that one of them was a guy.

Wish we had a bigger coastline. Kinda sucks, 2bh. You guys are pretty close to the sea in any place in the country

>Ādaži
Go to the military proving ground

Attached: Adazi.jpg (1136x674, 637K)

Let's see what this thing is about.
Too many darkies there.

Attached: IMG_20190911_131649.jpg (3968x2240, 3.95M)

>Minister of internal affairs Mart Helme is currently pushing to cancel VISA free travel from Ukraine to Estonia, stating that many Ukrainian immigrants are russians or russified ukrainians or simply homo soveticus
Maximum based. Finally he understands that the real issue aren't niggers, it's slavs

based

Well that was slightly disappointing, but then again I'm not sure what I expected.
The moat and shit is still there, but the castle itself is long gone.
A tad sad, to be honest.

teutonic castle?

Why do Estonian politicians have the balls to do something like that when their Finnish collegues still try their BS appeasment politics?

He has also said that "The main issue with Mailis Reps (infamous politician) is that she's Russian" and that "childless women over the age of 30 are a burden on society". The last one triggered pink haired femcel libtards on astronomical levels

whyy

12th century livonian (not the order, but the finnic people) castle.

I mean we openly disrespect russia and russians with no consequences going as far as to exclusively use "Russian invasion of Ukraine" in state funded media instead of "Ukrainian civil war", publicly hold Russia responsible for the actions of the USSR and demand reparations, let NATO construct special operation forces bases on our soil just a few hundred kilometers from Moscow, conducting the biggest military exercises in whole of European NATO right next to Russian border etc. Fuck this ass cancer no offense bullshit that Finland is pulling. Kick the bear in the nuts, it cannot do anything

I will just leave it here
youtube.com/watch?v=qWN4qY55pJc

Will defo go to cinema. Missed Baltu ciltis ...can't miss this now

f*nns are soy as fuck

>t. ryssä

Hello baltics i need your halp in this show

youtu.be/kmcx-0q4xFE

I need you to find the songs in thet show

From 8:44 to there is a song
It goes like ligu ligu Kaine kala something

Estonians who speak it can help me i wanna sing it on my гapмoшкa

I am a slavic Ossetian Circassian Sarmatian alanian btw

cringe bro

The finns can help to if they want he say its a song about Estonian womens

send us idf women

Attached: 1565118121477.jpg (856x853, 320K)

I'm not your bro, ryssä

My ancestors

>video unavailable

Politicians surely are

Nato is a huge help in that

I guess sucking dick actually worked out for you very well since you managed not to get the gommunism, the ends justify the means. But nowadays it's completely pointless to suck up to ****** since they are so cucked by NATO they cant really do anything at all

Wtf why god damnit ???

Fucking americans hide all the good stuff from you

You Miss a lot
Is this Swedish russian Estonian artist is unavailable to ??

youtu.be/tp-iwlt75to

I find one song in thet show

I need to women song

Its gous like

Ligu ligu lievva kaana
Ligu ligu lievva kaana
Ligu livva linda

>see the r word in the title
>immediately close the window

It's true. Ukrainians here in Estonia voted majority Opposition Bloc (pro-russian Ukrainian party)

Attached: oppositionbloc.webm (853x480, 2.91M)

Desu I can't speak Russian aside from a couple select phrases so I can't really help. Assuming it is an Estonian song you're looking for I might have something though.
youtube.com/watch?v=CLjzd22I-kg

I can understand the reasoning behind it during the Cold War but the problem is there was no political cleansing after that like in post-soviet states. We have the some of old farts still in the parliament.

Hea laul

based
wish someone would ban Belorussians and ukrainians here

why cant slavs just stay in their containment zones?

>Babies born by C-section are 33% more likely to develop autism and face a higher risk of having ADHD
This is why I'm autistic

Correlation doesn't equal causation. Maybe C-section is common among older mothers.

lol if you were born by c section you are doomed to be a perma virgin. There's nothing more chad than being literally born from a pussy

My mother was young when she had me and she had to get c section because rope went around my neck and almost hanged me in pussy

would be top lmao if you were lithuanian

My mother wasn't old(under 30) I had born prematurely
Yes that is why I'm a failure

our wages are a bit higher. They are too stupid to learn another language so they can only go to richer countries in which they can get by in russian which leaves baltic states and maybe poland

Attached: 1563969248923.jpg (605x807, 94K)

Is there anything worse than skinnyfat? just being fucking fat pig looks way better than skinnyfat fags

good. fuck ukrainians and fuck ukraine

The worst thing about slavs is their degenerate post soviet alcoholism and crime culture they bring along to everywhere they go

[email protected]
911 operator please

what the fuck all no name indie garbage

niggers are an issue though

The hitchhikers are still there lmao
If both of them were girls, I'd've taken them to the border and there they'd find someone who would've taken them to Tallinn. They'd probably be home by now.

There are like 100 niggers in Estonia compared to the 15 000 Ukrainian foreign workers

Both are issue

but the slav issue is far bigger issue that needs to be resolved ASAP. Niggers autoregulate themselves meaning they escape to Sweden/Germany so they can wait but slavs have to be kicked out immediately

>15k
There's at least 23 000.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

anyone have any update on the mary kross process?

finns are mr enter confirmed

Attached: 354822F6-CE85-4974-A1D2-E46B86B686D5.jpg (512x512, 22K)

I'm out, took screenshots, will send keys tonight when I get home.

>complaining about free shit
Jew, please...

Niggers settle here retard. It's to this point news shows about them trying to put on good light, 5 years and still don't know language

Slysh tyblas, ti ukraincev ne trogaj a to po jebalu dam.

eating dogshit in the park is free doesnt mean you should be happy about the opportunity to eat it

Huh, what do you know, my friends wife gave birth through csec (vag too small or something), and their kid is autistic.

i was born from your mums pussy lmao faggot

>estonian cuisine analogy
If you have to resort to food similes you have no argument. Just ignore the post, or better yet, filter the lithuanian flag, instead of sperging out every time I post the image.

Based

>If you have to resort to food similes you have no argument
Nice 88IQ fallacy right there

the only retard here is you