Why USA is police of the world

Why USA is police of the world

Attached: why.jpg (310x163, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/sikorskys-engineers/
marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1930/hrr/ch01.htm
unz.com/akarlin/the-soviet-economy-charting-failure/
timvlandas.com/2016/01/15/evolution-of-gdp-per-capita-in-ussr-versus-over-developed-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder the same thing

Everyone else should fuck off and so should we, let everyone else pay for their own defense so we can pay for dope shit

World policeman -> collect many bribes

Because its easy to sell dumb americans on "support our troops!" So they dont mind wasting money on military instead of things like education or healthcare

>Everyone else should fuck off and so should we, let everyone else pay for their own defense so we can pay for dope shit

You owe the world 22 trillion $ dumbo. You police the world because you have to steal resources and pump them in your mongrel nation which produces nothing.

>Slovenia
>Talking about producing nothing
LMAO AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Who else is going to exterminate us?

Attached: 1473828284581.jpg (1620x2136, 675K)

We owe the world absolutely nothing

Your owe your life, americans should be exterminated and have their blood used as fertilizer for the peacefull nations in the world

Police is worse than criminal.

Because they take care of what they have, they control your banks, your companies, and your population as well, so they need to defend it.

I don't know , but they are doing a shit job

Because they're by far the richest and strongest country in the world so nobody can even come close to stopping them. Honestly not too bad, much better than having had Russia take over after WW2 and much better than having China take over now.

you're irrelevant

>we have to steal resources
kek we have everything, we could be completely self sustainable if we wanted to

We have krauts to thank for that.

> America
>richest country
You are deluded , they are in debt

It's all money my korean friend, they make the US$ reserve currency. To battle insane inflation

>t. big orange

>t. ignorant to the miracle that is our geography

I don't know but with their military presence here I feel safe

You are right , so stop stealing our monies please

American geography is an empty pot.

>kek we have everything, we could be completely self sustainable if we wanted to

I didn't know America had oil fields or rare materials which are mainly mined in Africa.

Top kek. No modern country is self sustainable dumbo. Also why are you in debt then?

>We owe the world absolutely nothing

Pay your debt

cope

Attached: wealthtot.jpg (1262x2656, 660K)

That's completely wrong. The first thing Trump noticed when he arrived in the White House was the unsustainable US trade deficit with China.

More like head of world anglo syndicate

>I didn't know America had oil fields
The absolute state

Pay denbt

Attached: image.png (280x142, 21K)

only for lifetime supply of burgers

Attached: 280.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

spooky shit

>The absolute state

I know it does in Alaska but it's not nearly enough you moron. America has to buy oil

How does this even work? It just keeps going up, nobody cares. Can it go up unlimited? Sounds unrealistic, but what happens if it can't?

They're not even good at it

we have huge fields all over the country, it's just that the labor costs involved in the extraction and refining is too high to compete with third world shitholes.

that has nothing to do with our resources, we just don't have competitive manufacturing and wages

Thank you for your service.

You're retarded. North America has a vast amount of natural resources.

Labor and Capital are resources too. It's not all about Land.

in a situation where natural resources were exhausted everywhere but here then the demand would soar, in response you would see another wave of manufacturing and resource extraction here.

They have the biggest oil reserves in the world, they are pulling a fallout bouying all of the foreign oil so that when it runs out goblinotown will be the last place with oil

happy 9/11

It's old enough to buy tobacco, I feel like some kind of celebration is necessary.

Happy Mutt national day

Victories in 2 world wars, a numerous population, a dizzying quality and quantity of resources to fuel our industrial base (before it all got shipped overseas), preeminent economy with a large elite scientific output, and the collapse of every other major power in the 20th century.

Not saying that our world policeman status is necessarily a good thing, either for us or for other countries.

>Victories in 2 world wars,

It's really hard to lose when you are located on the other side of the world with no land invasion of your land being possible.

Oh and Germany was beaten collectively by several world superpowers.

I would also like to debunk your claim of victory even further. Your nation's demographics have drastically changed since ww2.

Most likely you are not even related to victors of the ww2 and I wouldn't call browning of your nation a victory.

Maybe a victory for a small hook nosed minority which rules over you and steals your foreskins

> located on the other side of the world with no land invasion of your land being possible.
No shit

> Germany was beaten collectively by several world superpowers.
I never implied otherwise

The outcome of both world wars was only really a geopolitical landfall for the US. Britain and France were still in relative decline after WW1 and were finished as great powers after WW2, Germany, AH, and the Ottomans were gone. While Russia had the demographics at the start of the 20th century to be a superpower on par (or even greater than of of the US), bolshevik tyranny, nazi genocide, and central planning stunted Russia from reaching its true potential as an economic, scientific, and cultural powerhouse.

Boy you guys pay just 0.19% of your gdp on foreign aid and development. That's 21st out of the 27 countries who agreed to push for it.

National debt is different from individual consumers debt. They basically have unlimited amount of money because of the dollar and their position as core of the global economy, though times are changing.

Yes, but a lot of Military spending is to build and maintain bases around the world, especially in Europe because most NATO countries do even want to pay 2% of GDP for their own defense

Two things, our debt to GDP ration has been hovering above 100% for several years, but the US can get away with it because the Dollar is still the world's reserve currency (though it won't be long until China and Russia circumvent that), so that means people are very much willing to buy US treasury bonds, denominate international trade in USD and so on.

Because we're based (and the military industrial complex needs a reason to exist so it gets into every war it can by donating to politicians so they can maintain and start new wars for them so the contracts keep coming and everybody makes a few more million except the everyday american who gets his legs blown off fighting for a war he doesn't believe in)

Attached: 1550701241865.jpg (332x332, 72K)

because war is a racket

Bretton Woods

Jesus Christ not one person has mentioned it.

if it weren't for the bolsheviks and the eternal science of Marxism-leninism, Russia would've continued to be an irrelevant tsarist shithole

All according to keikaku
Stay mad euroshits

As opposed today when they are just a plain irrelevant shithole but with millions more dead as a result of communism.

Attached: 1554806695814.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Russia already had the fastest rate of industrial growth in Europe in the two decades before WW1 and had a plethora of scientists and engineers that the bolsheviks either put into a shallow graves or caused them to flee. So instead of the Sikorskys, Dobzhanskys, and Zvorykins doing the bulk of their work in Russia, most of their scientific and engineering contributions were made in the west.
unz.com/akarlin/sikorskys-engineers/

Most U.S. debt is self owned debt to my knowledge. It's not to other countries, or at least the majority isn't.

>"The basic criterion of the economic level of a nation is the productivity of labour, which in its turn depends upon the relative weight of the industries in the general economy of the country. On the eve of the war, when tzarist Russia had attained the highest point of its prosperity, the national income per capita was 8 to 10 times less than in the United States – a fact which is not surprising when you consider that 4/5 of the self-supporting population of Russia was occupied with agriculture, while in the United States, for every one engaged in agriculture, 2,5 were engaged in industry. We must add that for every one hundred square kilometres of land, Russia had, on the eve of the war, 0.4 kilometres of railroads, Germany 11.7, Austria-Hungary 7. Other comparative coefficients are of the same type."

marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1930/hrr/ch01.htm

Attached: lenfrog.jpg (420x420, 38K)

Every ruler needs it's enforcer

Attached: 1386104329440.jpg (184x184, 12K)

why speak not ching-chong normal

Way to dodge the point I made, regardless the USSR never achieved anything more than 40% of per capita GDP relative to the US which isn't saying much because it was already 30% relative in 1913.
unz.com/akarlin/the-soviet-economy-charting-failure/

>a cursory look at GDP per capita (in 1990 dollars – from Maddison’s database) from 1920 (ie a couple of years after the end of WWI) to 1988 (a few years before the USSR dissolved), reveals the USSR’s GDP per capita was multiplied by 12 compared to 4 in the USA, 5.2 in France, 5.78 in Germany, about the same in Sweden, and Central and North Italy by 7.19 (see the table below).

>One can (perhaps even should) argue that the soviet system was cruel, inefficient in many respects, unjust, etc, and it might that by cherry picking other time periods the results are different, but over the whole – relevant in my opinion – time period the USSR’s GDP per capita prima facie has increased much more than in its capitalist competitors. But the difference between the USSR and US in terms of GDP per capita was about 1 to 10 in 1920 and had fallen to less than 1 to 4 in 1988.

timvlandas.com/2016/01/15/evolution-of-gdp-per-capita-in-ussr-versus-over-developed-countries/

Attached: 1568037097295.jpg (218x231, 7K)

Because Americans are the only people in the world who have a philosophical approach to freedom. Other countries would just abuse their power and invade sovereign nations without Americans keeping them in check.

learn english gook

China should replace them, desu.

Learn punctuation, mexcrement