What were you doing, when this happened?

What were you doing, when this happened?

I was 12 and I recall my grandma calling me to tell me WW3 has started, as Americans got attacked. No one knew wtf is going on, everyone panicked. I think I have learned during this one day more about politics and geography, than through the whole rest of my 12 years long life. We went with my friends to bicycle around and talked about the issue and what it means to us, as a fresh NATO members.

Turned out nothing much, except for getting dragged by usa to Afghanistan.

What were you doing back then?

Attached: 9-11-1175375.jpg (590x350, 39K)

Saw the buildings burning and then changed the channel. I didn't actually think they'd fall.

I was in my second year of high school. We had only classes until 11.00 that day so i went home early. A friend called me at told me to turn on cnn. i did just in time to see the second plane crash live.

It was so surreal that it took some time to just get a grasp on what was going on. I was pretty much glued to th tv the rest of the day and following week.

I remember everything was different from before that event and after.

I remember watching the footage at school and thinking "Americans dying and suffering is always good"

Attached: Foreign.png (431x842, 27K)

Attached: Foreign2.png (399x842, 26K)

Jacking off to it

Attached: Foreign3.png (403x105, 5K)

HAHAHAH FUCKING SW*DE GOT ALLAHUAKBARED!!!!

Attached: 1461695882877.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

>United Kingdom 67
Based

>going to school, turn on radio in car
>guy on radio says pentagon is on fire
>run inside to tell roommate
>turn on tv and two towers are on fire
>think to myself for a second what a coincidence
>go to school, everyone just standing around watching tv
>classes unofficially canceled
>go wait inline 45 minutes to fill up my gas tank

Attached: 1565658982919.png (1960x960, 379K)

I can confirm I felt the difference as well.

75% of reddichaners were not yet born during Glorious September.

I was sucking my mommys milkers

Saving this thread

sleeping probably

I was 11 and my mum told me what happened in the car on the way back to school. I wanted to watch the news but she didn't let me.
The following day at school they gathered us in a large room to talk about it.

I was 9 and was in school. I thought it was kinda cool but did not really understand.

Attached: wtc dance.gif (220x227, 594K)

based snow nigger

I think we even been asked for minute of silence in school on this matter, but I was too young, don't really remember.

Was in school and we wanted to go play football but our kike teacher wanted us to spend recess watching it on TV instead.
Still don't care.

I remember it very well because it was the first day I fingered a girl, which is much more important.

Don't remember. Don't even remember seeing anything about it, must have been busy playing video games.

Based

I was 6 and I don't really remember...

Sucking my mom's tits