How do all Americans own their home? Is it insanely cheap and easy to buy a house over there...

How do all Americans own their home? Is it insanely cheap and easy to buy a house over there? In the UK it's impossible to get a mortgage unless you have a steady regular high income job yet Americans are working in coffee shops and Mcdonalds and own their homes outright

Attached: bigstock-African-American-family-celebr-14087630.jpg (1600x1067, 2.34M)

there's little shortage of land outside of a few markets
constant building of houses means older ones can be under 100k in some areas
mortgage interest deduction on taxes encourages people to take out 15-20 year loans on places that cost 100k

the government basically pays you to be a home owner

yeah but American hoods are racially segregated so if you accidentally buy a house in a black neighborhood youll face dirty remarks every time you go jogging around the hood and basically the only good offers are in black neighborhoods, white and Asian suburbs are expensive af except for rural areas maybe

why does everything have to be separated by race in the usa? :/
by the way you're saying it, seems like even trying to add diversity in it seems like a no-no to most

>why does everything have to be separated by race in the usa? :/

would you like to live in a black or white neighborhood as a Latino man? I guess you wouldn't. Neither do Americans.

i would, i don't mind it at all
but if everybody in that neighboorhood minds it and dislike me just for living there or whatever then i guess not

Attached: 1522940692170_1.jpg (292x278, 12K)

>i would, i don't mind it at all

you don't mind it only because you live in a Latin ethnostate with no racial minorities so you can't even imagine what inter-racial relations and racial tensions usually look like

>why does everything have to be separated by race in the usa? :/
do you not know US history or....?

Have a trade
Make money
Buy a house

The cuck is strong with this soft handed europoor

Attached: 1565346586237.jpg (1013x1024, 107K)

>by the way you're saying it, seems like even trying to add diversity in it seems like a no-no to most
look up section 8
government intentionally pays rent for black people to live in white neighbourhoods

thats really fucking weird
we have lots of random ethnicity and plenty clump together in cities but ive never seen or heard or places being locked off to groups in my life

they are made of plywood and in the middle of nowhere

Because ethnic groups naturally self-segregate.

your ethnic minorities are not native to Australia except for the abbos but they rarely live in cities

You ever considered building a your credit and buying Seattle OC or the redwood Forrest to the Colorado Rockies ? Or even lake Tahoe ?

God I love being American.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-124922~2.png (1312x993, 1.71M)

yeah but no ethnicity is going to tell you that a certain neighbourhood is theres
thats just fucking weird

that's how it should be tho
yes i'm not ignorant to this topic but i thought that by now those problems would go away
i guess that's a good thing, isn't it?
i don't know if this is true at all but even if it is "natural" we should know better by now

please speak English

Yes it's how they ruin everywhere.
It's gotten exponentially worse since the big housing crisis in a lot of areas.
Boomers with money bought up most of the foreclosed houses and turned them into section 8 rentals so everybody can have ghetto scum ruining their neighborhood.

White flight is a real thing, whole towns will just get up and move elsewhere when blacks and mexicans start moving in.

Attached: 1568008534179.jpg (317x291, 10K)

>yeah but no ethnicity is going to tell you that a certain neighbourhood is theres

I'm pretty sure you have ethnic districts and suburbs in Australia, chinatowns, koreatowns, Italian villages etc. etc.

In mexico there isn't any racial subcultures. In America, blacks are ebonic, very different to white americans and hispanics are chicanos, very different to the two i mentioned above. It's a byproduct of slavery and segregation in the US.

yeah they clump together but they wont yell at people if they move in or go into their neighbourhood or anything

>i guess that's a good thing, isn't it?
if you like having your property prices go down it is
it's a nice thing about canada, no segregation means no mandated desegregation and the government usually turns a blind eye to these issues

Did you America has lions it's so large

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-221221~2.png (1312x572, 618K)

>but they wont yell at people

have you ever tried to move into a chinatown?

maybe they won't yell at you explicitly but the atmosphere will make you leave the hood after a week

but why does that happen?

because blacks/latinos bring crime into neighborhoods, which causes businesses to pull out, which in turn forces the existing population to move out, and so on and so on.

what if it's a middle class black family of doctors or lawyers?

>blacks/latinos bring crime into neighborhoods
is this actually true or just racist bullshit you're pulling out of your ass?

>maybe they won't yell at you explicitly but the atmosphere will make you leave the hood after a week
No, fuckwit, just no.
You don't know anything about this country so shut the fuck up.

>You don't know anything about this country so shut the fuck up.

I have a family in Australia.

How is working at dominoes pizza a trade? Yet i see Americans working dominoes and in Tim Hortons who own their house

if you own a car you treat it well
if your job gives you a rental car you don't care about it
then they can afford their own place, mortgage acceptance rates have to be the same, so whites get turned down for houses they can afford and blacks get houses they shouldn't be able to
crime is a bit much, it's usually just unemployed people being loud at night and letting the yard and exterior of the house go to shit

Lifetime mortgage

>own
this
the bank owns them