>one of the tallest countries >has trouble dealing with arab manlets

Wtf sweden, why not use your superior nutrition to mog those refugee immigrants?

Attached: images (8).png (701x438, 1K)

lanklets aren't strong manlets go gym

> oooh ooh aah aah

Imagine being called out by a country that is basically in perpetual civil war between civilians, cartels and the military.

Arabs have high testosterone levels
Swedes have low testosterone levels

Swedish """men""" get arrested for having big muscles though.

I am not tall

how high are you?

High T - Shit country???
Your cunt is great so you guys have low T?

estrogen in water

172 cm / 81 Kg

It's middle class people that have been sheltered and never taught violence, then you react like that. I'm ethnically Finnish and working class and I never have any trouble with arabs or blacks as they scare away the moment you threat violence. They're like hyenas. The other week my kid brother almost killed some nigger in his school by taking him down on the floor and repeatedly kicking his head. The shitskins will think twice to try things with him again.

I also think that the culture of peace naturally leads to it

I have never seen Arabs being violent desu

My apologies. Any specific reason? I'm 174, because my father is 160

This is cute but kicking a young bulls ass when you're decrepit is unbeatable and shameful for snowniggers

Yeah, we are a very important country resource-wise and many countries tried to sabotage us intellectually and culturally, meanwhile Sweden is so irrelevant it is being assimilated by arab manlets while their youth are busy playing csgo on their basements and posting shit in edgy forums

They spend too much time on Jow Forums and believe the memes
Same here. Sure they're loud and loitering, but never seen them being violent

Father is 189 and all his brothers are 190, my mother is 160. I am pretty buff though so genetically strong

> we are a very important country resource-wise and many countries tried to sabotage us intellectually and culturally

Attached: 4scwwyiqpg631.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>posting shit in edgy forums
I hope the irony is not lost on you. Buy more Gripens faggots.

>I am pretty buff though so genetically strong
Let it be man. Let it be

Someone posted here chart about national values and Swedes were the most feminine nation in Europe. Like in 95 % percent. That explains a lot I think.

?

Bolsonaro is that you? Why are you wasting your time on anime imageboard for losers?

nvm brother. I hope you find peace in life

*shoos u from this thread*

Attached: 1556621711223.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

If that didn't instantly redpill every ethnic Swede on that train then I don't know why we should even try to fight it anymore.

From my experience, unarmed Arabs won't fight back if you attack them. They typically try to de-escalate the conflict or retreat.

Average well-adjusted person has too much to lose compared to these violent monkeys. Justice system has really neutered people in nordic countries, normal people don't want to end up paying thousand to some sandman because you knocked his teeth out after he chimped out

Attached: Sweden.png (1908x1635, 123K)

arabs move in packs, similar to gypoids and balkanniggers
europeans are not used to having to stand up for strangers so its difficult to tackle this "cultural difference"

i dont know any country where the entire bus/tram whatever it is would throw the nigger out as a group effort, maybe russia or poland