Imagine taking caring of your daughter for at least 18 years to let someone fuck the hell out of her one day...

Imagine taking caring of your daughter for at least 18 years to let someone fuck the hell out of her one day. It's like the ultimate cuckoldry amirite?

Attached: 1562494035694.png (1074x792, 374K)

What's worse is thinking about how your dad cummed in your mum. We're cucked from birth

Taking care*

Yes, It’s like being a chef, you make a nice dish, with good heating, a nice flavour and smell, only to get eaten out by some fat ass

You still pass your genes that way you dumb fuck

oy vey

Even worse, when you have a daughter your father's DNA is already inside her. And your wife's father's too.

Having a son is just as bad. That little fucker has his dick inside your wife for 8 months, more than you will ever do, and when he finally pulls out she has an orgasm so intense that all she can think about for the next few hours is him. He totally mogs you and its unavoidable so if you want to have a son you are a cuck.

Cope.

Life is a continuous cuckolding proceds

>not cucking your father by being a needy child that gets your mothers attention so she's to busy to fuck him

We need to bring back bride prices

Why can no one refute this?

Attached: irrefutable logic.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Exactly. I couldn't, for the life of me, imagine something more chucked than having a daughter. It really is the ultimate and definitive act of cuckoldry

I wonder what fathers think the night their daughters get married. I mean she's definitely getting fucked real hard. How can you even sleep knowing somebody is fucking your daughter?

>not fucking your mother

fuck her in the Bussy then

I won't fuck used goods

rangebangreece

Is this Shahar pepe?

Theres a sam pasta that I saw on Jow Forums that avsolutely btfoed merry's blackpill