Whats the best country to live in the EU?

I want to live this poor ass hell hole. Whats the best country to live in the EU? I only know how to speak english and portuguese, so Ireland?

Attached: EU.jpg (1025x1023, 382K)

go to based ireland or based germany my dude

Just go to Switzerland to the rest of your family.

Czechia.

1. great food and drinks
2. great women
3. dont like gays or foreigners
4. right in the center of europa
5. cheap

go away

If money is an issue for you, then probably Germany. Purchasing power out the ass.

I heard Croatia is like a first world country with third world prices

Portugal.

Attached: DOULuEjVoAEqhMx.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Vice versa my friend, and I'm not baiting.

I would say Finland. I think they do most things right.

portugal is good. You don't want to live anywhere East of Austria/Czechia.

shut the fuck up, I hate those fuckers, we call them avec's here

my friend is studying there, the wages are just a little low

It's a third world country with first world prices

It would jump to a second world country if we had the prices of 2008-2010

too cold

Greece

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Kosovo

Poland has ridiculously affordable prices and solid salaries, if you're a professional, or you know what you're doing /want to do in your field

I earned 900 euros net here and I had months where I had to think what, how and where. I had to actually plan in greater detail.

When I was in Poland, I had estimated 30 euro cost for food, every three days. What would be here food worth for a single day, I could eat for three days in Poland, and I didn't hold back on spending. And I wasn't just buying in Kaufland, and it's the cheapest in Poland I think.

Rent was excellent. You can get something decent, good squareage for 400-500 euros a month. Even downtown, and you can get jack shit for 500 EUR in Croatia. 30 minutes away from all relevant things in a city that has three roads and every household has 3 cars, so compete.

Poland is just affordable. I won't comment on politics, gays, niggers from outer space or people getting buttblasted at the Catholic Church, nor will I comment on Poland being the savior of "white race". It's an affordable country with lots of opportunities, and it's growing fast. Gdańsk, Warsaw, Poznań, Kraków. The standard is high there, and if you don't want to pay more for everything, I learned it the hard way, you don't have to squeeze in the city because there are roads and highways. You can reach any relevant place, city hoping, within 3 to 3 and a half hours by highway. In Croatia, you have to live in a city because otherwise you'll have to hike down a mountain to reach civilization.

Some Polish people I know went to Belarus and Kaliningrad Oblast to do their shopping, and if for me everything in Poland was cheap, I can't imagine what kind of a Disneyland Belarus would be

why not join your uncle in luxembourg

If you’re a qt Portuguese girl or a trap, you’re more than welcome.
If you’re a lad, fuck off, we don’t need anymore of you manlet cunts crowding up Diceys and Everleigh

other way round

Rude. Tfw no redhead gf

I sure am glad St*ckh*lm didn't win. They'd enforce medicinal use of estrogen and soy.

I dont even know what this map is about, i just used it because its of the EU

The two agencies that relocated out of Britain last year due to Brexit (medicines and banking authority). It was a really big deal, especially the banking authority because it showed that the financial world had regained trust in France (until the Y*llow V*sts ruined it, of course).

Are there any Finn anons who would take me in?
I don't mind the cold at all.

Learn German and Hungaryan, move to Vienna and have the best of both countries.

>Poland
>savior of the white race
kek, they have more jews than they have whites. And the whites that they DO have cry about holocaust every moment they can.
Poland has a nice meat marker though

hungarian is fucking impossible, but ive thought about learning german

w-what do you mean by "take me in"?

Attached: 1520266270511.jpg (367x401, 19K)

>avec's
What oes it mean? Also based
fuck the sw*ss

tapa ittes

you know exactly what I mean

Attached: 738697278.jpg (1280x795, 133K)

I liked living in Malta, it was the best year of my life. Now I'm on the verge of committing suicide by taking a flight to England and plunging off a cliff.

>I'm on the verge of committing suicide

Why? Can't you apply for autismbucks in Sweden and live like a king without doing anything? What more could you possibly want?

I would still have to visit the unemployment office like once a month and have to visit "job coaches" who tell me that I shouldn't use comic sans in my resume. Eventually I'll be placed in a program where I'll get to do stuff like paint rocks along with literal mongoloids. And the money you get is decreasing because the currency is falling in value, that might be one reason the government wants the currency to be inflated away, along with saving various st*ckholmers who have invested in a housing bubble from lifelong debt.
>What more could you possibly want?
Opportunities. It's all gonna be downhill in this country until after the economy has collapsed and the entire bureaucratic system gets thrown on the trash heap of history. This country has no future in the short term.
Also, the climate sucks ass.

gay

Britain would probably be the best if it wasn’t so rainy and ugly some parts of the country are ok in wales and the north but these are boring all towns larger than 6,000 people are unimaginably grim visited porto on holiday once and it was to me the perfect city so I’d say there

Attached: ahahahaha.jpg (750x925, 171K)

Just go to Luxembourg like literally every portuguese

Look at this Pole on vacation in Croatia lmao. I hope you didn't bring Żywiec beer and sausages to Croatia to save money.

as others said, it's the other way around
it's not even some "we're full' meme, it's just THAT bad
holy fuck I need to leave as well, please assist in picking

please come here, we are not full

rvacka je najbolja

It's the same shit here though.
We might be LARPing as a first world, but the only first world thing about this place are the prices.
For example the electronics here cost just as much as in Germany or UK, and even more than you would pay in the US, but we're earning 5 times less than them on average.
Shit sucks.

>not showing London or virtually anywhere in the UK
Shit map

it's the same in every poorer country (in some like Brazil it's even more expensive than in 1st world) and that's why I always find it funny seeing firstoids cry about prices. Only thing they pay more for is food and housing, everything else like cars, electronics, travelling, clothing etc etc is pretty much the same and that's why in eg Norway you'll see middle class driving teslas and new bmws while in Poland it's a upper-class-only thing

Aren't you aware you're getting out the EU

>London isn't a candidate city for two institutions that are leaving London
bruh

are you an american on vacation or something

It's about where they're going to put the institutions that leave the UK you dumb dumb

>electronics
god tell me about it, our prices are basically german price + shipping + local shop's cut, I haven't updated my PC in 8 years, was really lucky to get some used ram from a friend and a new gpu through RMA
worst of all is I needed some real hardware for my master's project and it limited my results
how do I learn polish tho

no, we need nore investment in anything thats not fucking tourism
I can't believe we even have any world-known IT companies at all

Attached: 1550971402032.jpg (443x467, 40K)

>how do I learn polish tho
you're already slav, it's literally a matter of a few months of learning

I don't know, I'll need to do more research