Scenic /brit/

Attached: 67758159_511497956304628_8830599734685500959_n.jpg (1080x1270, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=yFI_KNViSf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy grimoly

Attached: benidorm.jpg (500x333, 68K)

where is that exactly? that looks lovely

Attached: 20140717000996954157-original.jpg (700x467, 72K)

honestly kissing a guy without a beard feels exact same as kissing a girl. if you like kissing girls you will like kissing beardless guys. facts

skegness

pengerpool

Attached: c5ntmnsyy6l31.jpg (3456x4608, 1.85M)

I want to cum in your bum
I want to pee in your tea
I want to poo in your stew
I want to fart on your tart
I want to crap in your cap

Attached: 2F92D966-EA57-40DA-AC4B-D02528B55AE7.png (619x365, 155K)

Rorke genuinely torn about not being able to visit here without having some dago inspect his passport for 2 hours at the border because of brexit

leftypol boarding his long haul business class flight for his family trip to korea

Canterbury

it's like Valhalla for povvo's

leftypol grovelling, pleading for rorke not to hurt him.
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1568170104314.webm

Love water

Seaside Live and Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=yFI_KNViSf0

*prorogues the government just like every other year and at roughly the same time of year*
>NUH-UH THIS TIME ITS ILLEGAL

rorkes can admire their blue passports to pass the time

Fond of oxygen

i work in kent on the docks and im not even joking you wouldnt believe the amount of immigrants that turn up, no idea why the media has only just decided to speak about the 100 that turned up yesterday id say theres at least 200 coming ashore per week on average and thats just from what i see

Birmingham Gas Street Basin

thanks ill note that down. is it very touristy?

Thought he quit youtube

It takes about 20 minutes to get through American security. I think getting into Europe will be a bit better

not really

RORKE!!!! 250,000 HUGENOT NORTHERN EUROPEAN PROTESTANTS SETTLED HERE THAT ONE TIME (AND SUBSEQUENTLY MANY OF THEM LEFT AFTERWARDS) THIS IS A CLEAR PRECEDENT FOR MILLIONS OF AFRICANS AND ASIANS TO LIVE HERE. DAMN YOU RORKE ACCEPT IT ARRRRRGHHGHGHG

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 10K)

rorke off his meds again

stop posting this

look like Attack on titan

LOL doesn't even take 20 minutes for yanks returning home

if youre not grabbing her arse and chebs during it then its not a proper kiss and you cant do that with a lad
also fuck off bender

heb seks

flown long-haul business about 20 times and first a handful

Unless I had a fortune of >£2m I would not pay for business flights. They're a lot nicer than economy, sure, but ain't worth £2k+ for a flight of marginally increased comfort.

On my way to Kent by boat lads

leftypol intellectuals: marx, hegel,engels, mao zedong, philosophytube, contrapoints, joseph stalin, slavoj zizek, jeremy corbyn, hbomberguy, rosa luxemburg, shaun and jen

rorke intellectuals: DOMMY WOBBBBBBINSEN!

didnt even know he was balding, looks worse now hes cut it 2bh

Post proof

People who shit on benidorm have clearly never been

dave: how to make friends and influence people

Attached: Lynched.jpg (919x688, 265K)

>leftypol intellectuals: marx, hegel,engels, mao zedong, philosophytube, contrapoints, joseph stalin, slavoj zizek, jeremy corbyn, hbomberguy, rosa luxemburg, shaun and jen

Attached: 1504289166343.jpg (645x773, 56K)

no you're not
be quiet

ive been and thought it was fucking grim, especially the main strip its literally blackpool with sun and funny accent waiters

dave or: how I learned to stop seething and love the pakis

grenfell and 9/11
today Brits and yanks are United in grief

RORKE STOP POINTING OUT THE GAPING FLAWS IN MY LOGIC AND WORLDVIEW! IT'S MORALLY CORRECT TO DISENFRANCHISE THE BRITISH PEOPLE FORM THE INSTITUTIONS THEIR ANCESTORS BUILT AND LEFT FOR THEM VIA MASS IMMIGRATION GODDAMN YOU!!!!!!!! RORKE I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!!!

*looks like leftypol is blasting off again*

Attached: thumb_eternally-laughing-at-antifa-pink-wojak-transparent-png-53344797.png (300x319, 52K)

there is a rorke in spain, vietnam and thailand. what's up with that? how does the patriot rorke explain that?

woah this intelligent argument has converted me to rorkism

Glasgow city centre

just eated some fish and chips but crisps

brainlet

Pee clear at least once a day, that's the rule I live by

>korea
Cultureless shithole

Come here and think about how people meme things about how people who killed millions "did nothing wrong" and realize this is how propaganda works. the common dolt normalizes it.
The state of the world is going to be a funny(dystopian shithole) place 20 years from now

Attached: Lucifer and the snake.jpg (600x744, 122K)

>*looks like leftypol is blasting off again*
Had a giggle at this

you can still be a patriot while living aboard

imagine thinking this is a argument
see a psychiatrist

They're ex-pats innit mate.

lmao take meds

The Spain one is on holiday, also fairly certain Vietnam is Canadian, unless there's multiple, don't pay attention to personality's.

nice cope

im an ex-pat, now im just rick

Attached: 3E0BFBD3-8764-4732-983B-74FD6712C070.png (400x400, 126K)

Brexit party are protesting outside Wilkos. Might take some pics

as a completely neutral and unbiased user: rorke is currently winning this conflict (only slightly however)

haha very good

>

get a job

I'm on my lunch retarded frog

I'M ATTEMPTING TO DISCREDIT YOUR WORLDVIEW BY IMPLYING ITS A MEDICAL CONDITION RORKE. THATS NOT A TACTIC EMPLOYED BY SINISTER TOTALITARIAN HIVEMIND REGIMES THROUGH HISTORY RORKE. I'M THE HONEST ONE RORKE ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

mad how you consistently make the most boring and pointless posts, i cant quite tell if thats your elaborate gimmick or if you’re just a boring cunt

A-ARIGATO GOMENNASAI S-SENPAI

Attached: C42FAE4D-253B-474C-B469-EF9E08D182A9.jpg (657x527, 35K)

they literally can't, leftychads love their country and toil in heavy industry and agriculture committees to make it better, rorke just flies abroad and marries some third worlder

you eat monster much at home during your lunchtoil break?

great post

come on mate.... he goes back on his word about 20 times a day

>british culture is so weak a few immigrants can take it down
your own fault for abandoning God

Don't even know who it is or what but yeah proper filler material makes Diego look interesting

Japan is literally paradise. It's the best country in the world. Honestly can't wait until I move to Japan lads. Hopefully the girls love amateur anime producers like myself.

Picture was very clearly taken from my car

Grow up

True he's an absolute mercenary only loyal to the speckled hen

Fuck off tripnig the only ones that need to grow up is you

95% of brit posts are filler shit. I just have a name. Grow up

ironic words from a man that sits at his parents house eating sweets and eats his lunch on his own in his car

state

british culture is not liking foreigners

why is boris johnson pm?
I was certain it was going to be nige.

it's borderline dystopian

its doug, just ignore him and hell tire himself out

NO RORKE YOU'RE BEING CRAZY. IT'S A FEW IMMIGRANTS ALONE THAT IS TAKING DOWN BRITISH CULTURE AND NOT THE WHOLEHEARTED ABANDONMENT OF ANY CONCEPT OF NATIONAL LOYALTY DEMONSTRATED CLEARLY BY THE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC ELITE DURING BREXIT. STOP ATTEMPTING TO TACKLE THE ISSUE AT BOTH ENDS RORKE NOOOOOOOOOO I NEED CHEAP FOREIGN LABOUR TO LIVE MY MATERIALIST LIFESTYLE WHILE I PAY LIPSERVICE TO THE CORRECT IDEOLOGY STOP PLEAAAAASE! YOU'RE HURTING ME!

Attached: d74.png (680x677, 267K)

waaaaah waaaaah why do people not like me when i post the most inane dribble at all hours of the day with a name on contrary to almost every other poster waaaaah waaaah

cannot wait for the brexit party/conservative coalition and no deal brexit

He's not an MP, nor a conservative.

Ah so hes that chinkoid

/brit/ is the most tolerant general tho

Holy fuck bros... only one week until Basedvid Cameron blows the lid off of Bojo and we get a yummy Corbyn majority gov....

Attached: chaos and uncertainty with ed sillyband.png (935x480, 168K)

Attached: A51CF2FA-0890-42C1-AF02-C0B0AA6DF4C6.png (808x455, 544K)

but he's based and has top tier bantz

Thats the english tradition desu

>111132723
But it isn't only respond to flags with the jack on it

how do you pirate a book

The idea of anywhere south of Middlesbrough is like a foreign country
Beyond London like Cornwall and that might as well be another continent

put it under your shirt