Do you clean your ear ?

Do you clean your ear ?

Attached: c2015419-111-e1429434329480.jpg (640x424, 49K)

yes everyday

I use cotton swabs for cleaning the inside of my ear every day

no

i have my mommy clean my ears while using her lap as my pillow

yes, religiously i take the cotton off the end of the tips and use the hard stick actually, it feels so good

I really like watching those earwax cleaning videos on youtube

Used to use cotton swabs, turned into compacted earwax within a few years which was painful to remove.
Now I go to a Thai/Chinese (yes it's both) massage and hair dresser/barber. The lovely Thai lady there cleans my ears once every two weeks. It's extremely relaxing and comfortable.

Yes
BTW I love Japan

no. the cotton swabs just push the wax deeper down my ears and eventually blocking my hearing because there's too much fucking wax down there. then I have to go to the ear doctor for her to clean and check my ears. no more cotton swabs baby.

my brother had his ears professionally cleaned because he had huge amount of wax buildup. He said they inject water into your ears then use a small vacuum to clean them out. Said once they were cleaned everything sounded much louder

there are wax dissolving liquids you can use

Yup that's what they do if you have a blockage. I had that for years, couldn't hear shit. Went to the doctors once I removed my head from my ass (I hate going to the doctors) and in 45 minutes my hearing went from "huh, what was that?" to "GOD DAMN I CAN HEAR GRASS GROW"

My gf had that done at the doctor recently because of ear infection, she apparently had compacted wax too and didn't know

We have something called Revaxör here in Sweden, it's a wax remover. Both drops and spray, works really well. Takes like 10 minutes then all the wax just plops out.
I don't like drops so I buy the spray.

Attached: revaxor-dropgroup.png (600x800, 269K)

This.
I go to a local Thai massage parlor and they fix my ears (including ear and nose shave) for 349 SEK or around 35 Euro

Attached: 1568043353688.jpg (528x543, 44K)

Earwax is good for your ears, it traps dust and bacteria and stops it from entering the inner ear. Why the fuck do people clean it when it isn't bothering them? It should only be cleaned if it is clogging the ears.

How do you clean your ear?

It is clogging my ears. I produce a lot of ear wax.

You guys are dumb. The reason why you have excessive wax production is because you keep removing it.

people use cotton swabs/cue tips but that pushes wax deeper into the ear and pieces of "cotton" get stuck inside and cause more buildup.
I like to take a slightly moist tissue and clean my ears like that, using my finger

Depends on your needs.
Clogged ear? Use lukewarm water and very light pressure while you clean. Try and rinse out the blockage. I recommend pic related, they are perfect.

Normal ear cleaning is simply wiping clean all the external parts. You would be surprised with how dirty your ear gets.

Try it, take a white paper towel or napkin/tissue, use one finger and rub it around the inside of your ear in all the twists and turns.

Attached: personalcare_ears-768x512.jpg (768x512, 28K)

I do it because it feels good. I don't get any residue on the swabs
Depends. My girlfriend is an audiologist, she checks my ears and they're perfectly clean every time