What is your ancestry, user?

What is your ancestry, user?
Where has your family lived?

Attached: int.jpg (1029x566, 222K)

>father side: brazilians from the North
>mother side: brazilians from Northeast and São Paulo

They were raised in Rio, where I was born. Mother side from São Paulo has Italian and Spanish blood, and ancestors from Northeast trace back their origins to portuguese colonists in the XVIII century, probably neo-christians (read: converted jews), probably mixing with local injuns

Don't know much about father side only that his mother came from an aristocratic northern family which contributed to buy Acre from Bolivia, and his father allegedly was a distant descendant from saxon hero Widukind. They also supposedly mixed with local injuns, but I don't know the details

Most likely Kakchiquel indian, who have lived in the highlands around the capital since at least 300 AD and spanish. My surname is basque, so they probably migrated here after the 18th century.

dad:pajeet bangali
mom:pajeet bangali
me:chink
dunno how, dont think I'm adopted cuz i have alot of the traits my parents have like my moms acne problem and my dads lactose intolerance, probably gonna do a test someday when i can afford it

Attached: ilookgay.jpg (577x433, 24K)

Neither/ Normal Human being

Morocco

My grandpa is italian
I'm french and my ancestors were probably poor peasants
That's it

Attached: 1369401939475.jpg (160x160, 5K)

I sprouted out of the ground like a potato. Villagers found and raised me.

the USA

My family came out of the heart of the mountain 3000 years ago to rule over ancient celtic Gallia. They started a long period of technological and societal evolutions that shaped modern Europe.
In -358 their power decreased because of the change of magnetif fields around the globe. They decided to leave the children of the hill, their descendants (my family), and wait for their return.
For 2500 years, we have been protected the deep caves of the mountain and waiting for them to come out of their slumber. And they will.

Attached: image.jpg (775x581, 112K)

Multigenerational colonial Colombian slushie coming in hot; dad's side a rugged, rich and racist family from Antioquia, buncha watered-down white townies from a white ass town, somewhere in the line an Italian from Emilia-Romagna got to taste the until then overwhelmingly Castilian-Leonese lineage. Mom's family is a mixed to the bone low-end of the pyramid working class outfit, some of them green-eyed and white-passing, some of them humble-colored and favela-fitting

Attached: XKKpcql - Imgur.jpg (2048x2048, 573K)

Mom side= they are from nothern portugal, they were fisherman I think. I dont know much about them since they almost all died

Father= Parisians, and some of my ancestors come from Normandy, fishermen too. My french family is smart as fuck, very beautiful and tall, also most of them are succesfull, I even have an inventor in my family

I'm a mix me

Attached: muh ancestors.png (1920x1080, 609K)

spain

My Parents are stupid retards who moved to Amerigoblostan. I wish they never moved and stayed in Mexico. I hate them for that, I now have no true culture and talk in Eng*ish

Father side: Giza 100% Egyptian
Mother side: Ivry-sur-Seine 100% French
I'm a mutt

within 100km of where i live, since at least 1600

100% finnish

dam u look whiter than me

No shit

Unironically turkish farmers from central anatolia for every generations aside from the last two.

Fathers side: Azores, Portugal
Mother side: Southern Italy

Mothers side has live north and in Hålogaland from 1600. Father's side lived on the border near Sweden down south.

Attached: dads.png (1012x388, 72K)

mom is half javanese half karo. grandma was born in sumatra, her family was shipped from Java to sumatra to work at plantations by the dutch. Grandpa was born and raised in sumatra, full blooded karo man, he converted to Islam with his father sometime in the 1900s. he also worked at plantations.

father is 100% sundanese, grew up in a small village founded by his ancestors.

I am half Armenian.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

Dad's side - a valley in Styria
Mom's side - two valleys in Upper Carniola

Mother-Half Pashtun (mother) Half Indian (father), from Northern Balochistan.
Father- Full Pashtun from Southern KPK

Malta.

>balochistan

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

Brazil mostly.

Attached: 1568137454956.png (1600x956, 440K)

I am pure Gael

Attached: Ancestry.png (1350x622, 128K)

Half lebanese, and the rest are different percentages of european ethnicities

same

what did he mean by this?

>What is your ancestry
Kyrgyz
Where has your family lived?
You'll be shocked it's all over: russian empire, ussr and Kyrgyzstan

cheeky comment

germany on mom's side and scandinavian on dad's. moved to the US at different points int the mid 1800s and slowly gravitated away from the minorities and towards the mid-northern US with the rest of the actual white people.

german-brazilian-finnish-estonian

Genetically 100% Iberian. My parents have some italian and irish/scottish around 10%

I am italian mexican, fathers side from southern italy, mothers side from north mexico

Feels good to be italian boys

Irish background on my dad's side, English with a hint of Swedish on my mum's

Eastern El Salvador / Veracruz, Mexico
El goblino meme is true