I just want to remind everybody today that: Don't forget to screenshot the crying butthurt Amerimutts and post them

I just want to remind everybody today that: Don't forget to screenshot the crying butthurt Amerimutts and post them

Attached: Crying Amerimutt.jpg (1894x96, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pehz562uFM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Kek

Here's based Peru getting the god numbers

Attached: Based Peru.jpg (995x66, 18K)

Attached: The Eternal AngloJew.jpg (886x63, 20K)

I'm sorry, I don't speak Somali

I do. Salam bro

Attached: AmeriCringe Diaspora.png (656x321, 38K)

>he unironically clipped my posts and reposted them in an attempt to call me butthurt when I BTFO the entire thread
Seething snownigger.

Attached: 1397429015094.gif (240x320, 231K)

>Lying casually

Attached: 1567602157430.gif (280x141, 1005K)

>still riding the anti-american shill wave like the soyjak Norwegian.
Stay obsessed snownigger.

Attached: 1391302211083.gif (500x281, 477K)

It's just banter bro. You have to take it. There's a reason why people banter Murica so hard and not Canada. When you burgers figure this out nobody will make fun of you ever again ;)

Attached: Banter.jpg (1894x96, 38K)

>get btfo
>call it banter
>American's can't banter
Cry the fuck more snownigger, it's just banter.

How did i get "btfo'd"?

Attached: 1563825331006.jpg (811x820, 32K)

name 1 war crime the US has committed

They always make this kind of posts as if they're being clever or funny instead of boomer-tier

Based
I know, lol

why cant americans handle banter? I mean, they are always insulting and making fun of other countries but when someone insult or makes fun of them they cant stop crying

>Kvrd
Don't you have a barrel to get bombed by?

Go back to guacamole

>try to banter with random euro country
>every micro-country in europe comes to the defend them, even past enemies
>actually perform banter
>euros just say Americans can't banter
It's a vicious cycle, Pedro.

Messing with a turk from another thread, hence the name. Why you getting mad bro? Tis just banter

>might light hearted joke at Kurdish diaspora about based Assad bombing his people into the ground, on Assad's birthday
>he starts crying an accusing me of being "mad'
why are Kurds like this?

>"lol, it's just banter"
Fuck off, you all can't take banter from the Americans. "Be American, get shot"? More like "Be Mexican, get decapitated". Seeing this thread Makes me glad that Mexicans get deported daily. Might just donate money for based emperor to win next election campaign. PRAISE KEK

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN

1. I have nothing to do with Kurds nor that Kurd you were talking to.
2, The reason i had the name "Kvrd" was to mess with a Turk since these two hate each other
3. I am making fun of you guys on this day because you clearly don't care about the people dying in that tower nor the people that died after in other countries. Many people have strong suspicions on who it was that were behind it but you Amuricans just defend them like they are your gods
youtube.com/watch?v=Pehz562uFM0
4. There were people who rushed towards the tower to help the people and they got smokes inside their lungs and now they cannot breathe normally and need a lot of medicine and they themselves have to pay for it even though they behaved like the greatest heroes humanity could produce. You just shunned them and never talk about them nor even care about them. Making fun of you becomes like an obligation, until you understand why your country is suffering and going downstream while literally taking the whole of Europe with it.
5. Tis just banter, bro

t. Kurd
more like Turd lmao

Going to play some vidya. I'll catch you lads later. Check out the documentary i just posted, you might learn a few things

>Kurd backpedaling this hard

I tell ya hwat.

Attached: Los Goblinos - Copy.jpg (524x173, 45K)