What's your experience with Italian girls?

What's your experience with Italian girls?

Attached: 1551903062377.jpg (1080x840, 84K)

lost my virginity to one

they respect the BTC

None you stupid fucking faggot I post on Jow Forums what do you think my experiences are with Italian girls? fucking hate it get out already oh my fucking god

Next to none

Was it a good?

Shekel man is correct

Never met one

good

she was as hot as a middle schooler could get(i was 14)

Pedos get out

I only chatted with them on the internet

abhorrent

Hot, cute, but unfortauntely like all other western woman today: shallow, materialistic sluts. But maybe that's just human nature in general which takes a specific female expression.

we have a lot of them in the northeast. they're pretty hot and and i love it when they have bright blue or green eyes. the contrast against their olive complexion and dark hair is very hot

>i was 14
learn to read retards. i barely even remember what she looked like, it was just my perception of her at the time

Cockteases, the lot of them.

sweet and sociable.

it's still degenerate and unchristian

Dude you had sex with a middle scholer get the fuck out of here you pedo scum

Only Italian girls I talked to was waiters, vendors and one bartenter at Capo Taormina(we slighly study each other Russian and Italian)

have sex

How old were you at that time, Muhammad?

Not until I am married

Not interested in foreign people of italian origin
>shallow, materialistic sluts.
Not all of them in my opinion but it's partly true

Attached: 1561803818980.jpg (740x740, 152K)

my only gf was italian girl from interpals I flew over there for a couple weeks

i was in italy the first time competing in the volleyball championship of europa. it was perhaps 30 minutes from arrival till i was in a bush behind the stadium fucking a local girl. they were all complete sluts. if i had wanted i could've dicked the mother of the family i was staying with and the daughter. but they were a bit ugly for me

fucking LEARN TO READ you turkish mouthbreather

We need to find a middle-ground again between the thottery of today and LITERALLY SHARIAH. We could have lots of children, despite our Germanic-Christian idolization of women. There is no real love in the islamic world, let alone romantic love.

Fighe di legno.

>implying that islamic, animalistic love isn't sexy
fuck off with your vanilla sex bullshit, go watch a romcom

I just want an Italian sheila to whisper in my ear pasta pasta and i ask excuse me and she says faster faster haha because your country's education is so shit and power and

Belgian men are retarded cucks who love watching Belgian women get fucked by Muslim cocks.

What's wrong with having sex with people of other religions?