How much does it cost to be born in your cunt?

how much does it cost to be born in your cunt?
>flag
>£0

Attached: B0AEE1B6-89A5-4699-8FB7-E010A5DD8A96.jpg (1080x751, 174K)

Why would you pay for that lol

>vaginal delivery

If you’re Native American you can go to their hospitals and it’s free. You just have to give birth in their traditional way with no painkillers.

I am sure it costs more, but we pay it through our taxes instead.

>vaginal delivery
kek

€375 deductible and monthly health insurance fees

As opposed to a cesarean section you retards.

to give birth - 0
to be born - a lifetime of suffering

Or anal delivery

Attached: 1567183331465.jpg (1200x900, 150K)

wonder how much that would set you back

wonder no longer

Attached: c-section US.jpg (478x640, 46K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: CD0E960A-B347-453B-8CA3-6AA758E454D9.jpg (644x362, 18K)

>According to the The Economist, which cites the International Federation of Health Plans, the average cost of a non-Caesarean delivery in the United States in 2015 was $10,808. When including health care needed both during and after pregnancy, the total is roughly $30,000.

>Obviously, those with health insurance aren't burdened with the full amount of that bill. But co-pays, deductibles, and other costs passed to parents mean the average hospital fee is roughly $3000 out of pocket. That cost typically covers the obstetrician's fee, hospital facility fees, and anesthesiology.

Attached: E318D09E-8E25-44FD-BA9B-33740B5AA75D.jpg (618x618, 173K)

Attached: med4.png (1440x876, 474K)

land of the free ladies and gentleman

I like how they knock stuff off with the insurance to make it look as if you’re getting some kind of bargain deal literally dodgy car dealership tier

>touching your newborn baby
Pay up goy

Holy fucking shit, what exactly was that for? Seems like a lot for a simple childbirth.

Wonder if they are charged "skin to skin before snip".

or just don't pay it like black people do

>don't pay
How does one even afford to pay these insane bills? The hospital is having a laugh, surely they don't expect anyone to pay all that. Can't look after a newborn without money.

I guess they have to raise the price for white people a bit to compensate for all the free black births

>How does one even afford to pay these insane bills?
people have jobs and get money

Very based

Yeah, yeah,

You’re retarded.

Attached: mfw.png (122x142, 46K)

Attached: 1010.png (604x1044, 134K)

Back to with you.

>people have jobs
I'm sure your parents pay for your tendies but we are talking about real life here.

That's how it goes but white will still be against single payer healthcare because "I don't wanna pay for Tyrone!"

no argument

where do you think people get money fron you dunce

>get shoot
>get hospitalized
>heal for a month from internal damage
>get charged 500k$

Truly land of the free

I've never even posted on Jow Forums

Also I think it would be better if people without jobs got an abortion instead of a vaginal delivery

I'M DYING HERE

Attached: 710.png (591x339, 53K)

> americans are in debt before they are born

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1524019091119.jpg (641x530, 25K)

It's basically a cartel where both parties are in bed with each other to make as much money as possible. Insurance still barely covers anything and even though it seems like they're knocking thousands off you still get stuck with hundreds to thousands of dollars in copays and deductible costs, in addition to hundreds off your paycheck a month to even have insurance in the first place.

I seriously don't understand how a single American is okay with let alone actually likes their insurance. I understand why Congress does nothing since the health care lobby is a billion dollar business but there's no reason for the public to be okay with the current situation.

donators are cucked as fuck here too

you literally give away art of your body for free, and kike doctors won't even cover the expenses

*donors

americans be life "just get a job they all have good coverage while living in a country where you can get laid off with literally zero justification lmao

>be American
>mom goes to hospital
>get borned
>doctor slaps a $8000 bill + tip
>grow up in debt
>go to school
>get shot
>go to hospital
>doctor slaps a $20000 bill + tip
>get prescribed opioids
>get addicted
>sperg out for more drugs
>get shot by ameripolice

it’s shocking how many americans not just the ones on this board fishing for (you)s not only accept the shit system but actively shill for it completely brainwashed

About 15% of Americans are delivered through the rectum. Completely normal there, but we are barbarians so we know nothing about the civilised way of McBirth.

C-sections are to Brazilians what circumcision is to Americans

The goverment gives you money for each child (only if you're a poor nigger).

0€

I didn't pay a single medical bill in my life and I had 4 surgeries, numerous medical examinations, check-ups, I need prescriptions every month etc.

if there is something wrong with you, you just go to the doctor, you show them you're health card and they take care of you

insurance cost is 30€/month

>be born
>work to pay off bill
this is why I told my wife she will give birth in a river or bathtub.. easy clean up and no bills

Noooooooo it cannot be!

Attached: 1560690040845.jpg (748x458, 97K)

Why do Americans love to get jewed this much?

How do Laqueeshas afford all their kids?

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN

They're conditioned to think this is normal. They love a larger paycheck at the expense of no job security (you can get fired at the spot for any reason) or healthcare

>there is complication
>rush to hospital
>ER bill is 10k$

But they don't even have a larger paycheck

I think it's mostly what says. Middle class white people straight up vote against their interest out of pure spite for minorities that they think are "lazy" even though said policies are causing more white people to fall into the same poverty everyone else is in. And our elites know they can get us to do this by keeping us obsessed with race and other pointless bullshit so they can keep consolidating wealth and power unopposed.

yeah it is but they also have low taxes and high income so that equals out i guess?

better to have low taxes than to pay 1/4 of your income to the state for services in exchange it provides you probably wont even use

also private>state covered imo
but i dont really have a say since no shit public healthcare is shit and underfunded here but i have to wonder if they'd actually improved if it were demand based and people actually had a say in what they wanted to spend their money on

also they'd afford it cause the tax thing but yeah
that wont work here since 90% of the population is too retarded to look after themselves so our corrupt leaders have to

no saving this shithole thats for sure
just look at our pm in charge and his unequivocal lies and decievings of the public

honestly this is what happens when the average dumb fuck doctor gets paid like 300k per year

Placebo effect is real

Everyone needs medical care.

didn't cost me a dime

M8 the US already spends nearly 3x as much on healthcare as most other countries and our FEDERAL expenditure alone is equal to or more than many other countries with socialized healthcare. The situation is completely unjustifiable.

->it provides

>90% of the population is too retarded
guess i'm no different either

t. Pappa betala

>Doctors are the real her-

>not willing yourself to health

>OY VEY GOY I WENT TO MED SCHOOL FOR 8 YIERS YOU NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR MONEY
*nurses perform everything/do anything important*
*doc fucks his nurse harem and makes sure the medics know about it*
medical professions are a brvtal existence my friend

didn't know that but yeah thats pretty bad then

but having choice beats everything
especially if lack of it means having your money practically stolen if you dont use the services it supposedly funds

America spends more per capita than most 1st world countries despite having pretty much the exact same standards of healthcare.

Unless you're rich, you're getting fucked by private corporations and industry cartels when you could be collectively bargaining so everyone benefits.

actually side not the biochemist phd/md lads are all white and really cool
same with pa's and biomedical engineers

Food stamps, WIC, and Medicaid.

>free
They don't get free births, retard. They choose not to pay but their credit is fucked after.

Johnny Taxpayer.

Attached: absolute_disgusting.jpg (854x859, 176K)

Medicaid covers births I believe.

This. White suburbanites are their own worst enemies.

Imagine being born in the modern UK

grim

>Get charged 8,000$
>Also get your dick cut off

No wonder they're crying so much.

Attached: the-purple-phase-1024x576-1534967577.jpg (1024x576, 276K)

>$171 for hand sanitizer and latex gloves.

To be fair, though, almost all health insurance plans here have maternity coverage with a $2000 deductible at most.

The difference is that private hospitals will not take any money from you for an un-wanted operation, by law private hospitals can only charge you by that it's sign in the contract.
we are monkeys, but we are civilized monkeys different from certain money grabbers up in the north.

Attached: foodstamps.png (954x746, 974K)

Amerikeks be like:
> Thank you madam for purchasing the service "VAGINAL DELIVERY" from St-Joseph Hospital that'll be 5 thousand dollars We appreciate your business come again!

Attached: 1568204754482-int.jpg (258x245, 23K)

>AMERICANS PUT TOILET PAPER AND CHIPS INSIDE THE FRIDGE

thats not their fridge macaco burro

>W/O sterilization
?

>EYYYYY IM DYIN’ OVA ERE

Attached: 0C8EF179-4C56-4C86-BFD7-EDA20D640030.jpg (650x622, 54K)

my throat hurts every two months due chronic tonsilittis and pharyngitis

my monthly income is 180 euro/month

how long i will survive in usa?

delet

Basic health insurance covers this.

Every Amerishart Health Care Thread
>omg here's the CHARGED amount so beeg
>omits the whole list
>omits the ADJUSTED amount
>omits the ACTUAL paid amount by insurance
>b-but I have no insurance
ALL states have some kind of FREE health insurance program that will pay for all your shit if you are a fucking NEET or if you're a poorfag who earns less than a set amount a month.
Amount CHARGED is almost never the amount actually paid. It is adjusted because of a contractual agreement between an insurance company and the health care provider

>hospitals get gigantic subsidies encouraging them to be as wasteful as possible
>FDA has a monopoly on drugs
>doctors need licence to practice
>somehow the high prices are the fault of capitalism and not the government
Smh desu

>Gives body part away for free
>Have to pay for op and shipping

Is Amer'Land of the Free'ica taking the piss?

why are americans like this

Drug companies will literally charge Euros £5 and Americans $100 for the same pill.

>my monthly income is 180 euro/month
Is this average in your country? Because that is /very/ low.

good, less incentives to spawn more disgusting mongrels

>tfw gonna be doctor in sweden
>tfw will never be american doctor who earns millions

Attached: singing apu.png (1054x526, 84K)

>our very existence creates debt

Attached: 1462084561723.jpg (445x720, 80K)

why do you get paid way less than a thirdworlder with no studies like me?

you can have births at home for free can you guys not do that in your country?

Attached: 1561519962175.jpg (742x740, 68K)