The only reason I exist is because of the country of France

The only reason I exist is because of the country of France.

Thank you France.

Attached: shutterstock-95764384.jpg.png (728x424, 105K)

Your mom told you?

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

Attached: 1547924724495.jpg (400x400, 27K)

mentioned

Sempère fi

thank you for your service

You cute

Another reason to despise the frogs. Fuck HENRY V WHY DID YOU DIE SO YOUNG??????

you're welcome bismillah

Attached: hello-in-arabic.jpg (1280x700, 136K)

hahahaha

france helped to create america so without france the sequence of events in history that lead to my mom meeting my dad at the racquetball gym and then having me would have never happened

Attached: 1547172895353.png (790x837, 192K)

Alright americans, listen to me, listen to me carefully. My country ruined itself for the sole purpose of giving you freedom by fighting the vile and perfidious crown of ingerland. That resulted in the bankruptcy of the motherland and the downfall of continental overwhelming domination.
I think, dear american people, that me asking for a cute pennsylvanian brunette is really NOT too much to ask. Thank you for your service.

american girls are grim m8

You lads ruined yourselves, we were all for your revolution until you started lopping off heads. It’s always the extremes with you Frenchmen

Not enough heads were cut

This

Cuter than you Ryan Mc O'Riley

American girls

Attached: 1555855897270.jpg (1900x2533, 348K)

literally all you have to do is come here and speak french to them

she looks very average for a girl here down south actually

if you're attractive AND french you can get better than this

I bet it's not that great of a trick

It literally is. English fags get laid because of their accent all the time and French is the #1 romanticized language and culture in America.

Englels really have it easy because they're fluent and somehow english-related. Blending in another culture than yours especially of you aren't a native is hard and can be hard. I cannot fathom a loving relationship with a woman who can't understand me in my native language.

this, you still have to be somewhat charismatic though

that being said i think girls prefer an english accent over french but french would still help

>PA
>Brunette
We've been colonized by G*rms. The only girls here with dark hair are the negresses.

Most of the germs and ethnics I mean are brown/auburn, southern germans are 50/50 dark haired. Ypeepo in your areas are all blonde or what ?

i don't think there's a part of the US where anybody is majority blonde except maybe somewhere in northern Minnesota

many are like me where they're born blonde but it turns light brown over time

>All blonde
Pretty much
The one "white" I met with dark brown hair was a Jewess, and another with dyed black hair.