Why are Slavs so despised?

Why are Slavs so despised?

Attached: 1566272362152.jpg (1197x912, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-09/poland-s-plan-to-skyrocket-minimum-wages-heralds-economic-shift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika_(dog_breed)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They steal white jobs.

Slavs are the chads of yrope

poles aren't even that bad its the bulgarians i hate

"Slavs" is the wrong term. Poles, many Balkanoids and Russian Gopniks is more like it. There's more Eastern countries with which we have no problems with. And even some Poles can be okay.

>gopniks
Most Russians who come to Europe are educated professionals. IT, management physicists, engineers, etc. You cant really compare them to Poles or Balkanoids.

Well, we have "German"-Russians who came in large numbers to this country. Genetically they may be German, but many of them adopted that "Gopnik culture".

Strange, I heard that Volga Germans assimilate pretty well. Maybe it depends.

Yeah, it does depend. But for example in some areas when the Volga Germans first moved in, crimes rose significantly. And just some months ago I was assaulted by some white, somewhat slavish appearing guy. I think he might have been a Volga German. Dog had Russian name "Laika", but he could also have been Polish. Now I have to carry a knife all the time, when I am out alone, because every retard walks around with it aswell. Germanistan goes down the shithole route and fast

Oh no I was assaulted by some guy - this can't be german, even though germans commit majoirty of crimes in germany.

Why are germoids so out of contact with reality?

they are niggers plain and simple

they are white so western european take out their racist frustrations on them instead of arabs, turks and pakis

Based Poland using nig arguments.

It's the number Poles make the largest number of immigrants, most of them are impoverished immigrants without uni. And Poles aren't really hated. Romanians and Bulgarians are.

its not my fault that gypsies have passports fuck off

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>leftist talking points
>ignoring reality
>accuse others of lieing
>make up shit
Certainly never heard that one before.

We aren't. No one in America has ever been racist to me for being slav, they usually all think im a German

Because you actually might be genetically.

Ths UK will do just fine without those 'polish subhumans'

Attached: Muslim-rape-gang-headlines-UK.jpg (640x487, 113K)

nowadays Poles are actually leaving western countries as wages in Poland have grown significantly

>ignoring reality
Reality is not what you want germoid. Do Germans commit crimes? Yes.

100% this
although I'm a Russian, might be different for other Slavs.

Extremely based and redpilled post

Right back at you

Well I was born half an hour away from the Austrian border and am semi fluent in German but I still have that Russian look to my face, as well as the accent.

I will come back again to lower your wages, subhuman

Attached: rsym52r0iwjy.jpg (605x685, 77K)

He probably never seen a brown person in his life, so your appearance is kind of surprised him.

They should. Slavs are a degenerate non-white race.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-09/poland-s-plan-to-skyrocket-minimum-wages-heralds-economic-shift

Our minimum wage is set to reach $800/month next year and over $1000 in 2023, which, given low living costs in Poland, is pretty much the same most of Poles make in the west.

Shut the fuck up kike.

Yeah, tell that to your president.

I have done discussions like these so often, I am well accustomed to the fact, you don't care about the actual crime stats, overrepresentation per capita and organized crime. So why bother, if you honestly think that the large majority of the country also commits the majority of the crimes - just barely now btw- was some kind of super smart argument.

Phenotype is not really always clear cut. For example what people imagine as muh bavarian phenotype is 100% wrong. More Bavarians have brown and black hair than Northern "Aryan" Germans. Have you taken a genetic test?

you divide Russians into Russians and Gopniks but keep all Poles in one group? ok

We have a great shortage of workers in Poland so more Poles coming back would be a nice thing.

People in the west don't realize how fast our economy is growing. Just wait what will happen when Germans already pay reparations for WW2.

Really shitty bait, Ivan. And it's the Gopniks who hang out with the Nafris here and they share this disgusting Eruo brand of American ghetto culture.

I know one thing. Germans are main criminals in Germany and deal with it.

Based and redpilled.

I think you're getting a bit autistic. When people try to guess where I'm from they usually think I'm German or Biritsh but there's no way I have German or British blood. Similar phenotypes are present throughout different populations and Europeans generally all look pretty similar so if you take away the accent then it can be hard to differentiate a Russian from a German or a Brit.

>Have you taken a genetic test?
No because I don't want them to have my DNA for tracking/spying, as far as I know I'm more or less pure Slovenian with possibly some distant Polish ancestry based on last name

Weird statement, assuming that we literally built the modern white culture and sciense, well I'll give it to you since today is a big holiday to your great country! Happy hanuka, my friend, and merry shabbat, never forget!

>if you take away the accent then it can be hard to differentiate a Russian from a German or a Brit.
Ridiculously false. I grew up around Russians and Dutch and you always see that they are not Germans, but quite distinct. Same goes for Poles. Our diversity is our strength (tm).

Dont know so senpai. When I was in the Netherlands not long ago for example I asked people to guess where I was from the entire group guessed German. This kind of thing has happened to me pretty often.

Is it really because of facial differences tho and not about way of dressing, haircuts?

Basically you as the part of CIS region saved the culture of "gopnics" in a way more proportion than we're, we basically don't have such people left, most of them are died of heroin and krokodil.

>dressing, haircuts
It's most certainly that and the accent. As well as certain habits. It's how the KGB was so flawlessly able to infiltrate west german, British and American organizations and agencies during the Cold War. It's about the small details.

Ngl aside from memes culture of bydlo is dying off in Russia, and that's a good thing! I don't mind if Poland or Lithuania will preserve it though.

Laika is not a name. It's a breed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika_(dog_breed)

No, it's phenotype. Despite the typical stripe sailor suite/speznaz shirt, I couldn't think of anything Russians wear that we categorically don't. Same as especially true for the dutch.

Do germans really do this?