ITT: The worst thing Bongs have done to your cunt

>sending swarms of pirates to plunder Spanish treasure fleets
>unfair bullshit tactics used against the Armada like deploying fire boats
>start War of Jenkins' Ear after we cut the ear off one of their pirate captains
>actively support rebellion of our colonies in Latin America so they could sell crap there (the colonies were normally closed to foreign shipping)
>threaten invasion of Spain during WWII when we were poor and in ruins from the civil war
>some British writer invented the meme about how Africa starts at the Pyrenees
>smug asshole British boomers go here on vacation and act like it is such a privilege to be serving them cocktails on the beach

Attached: perfidious albion.jpg (771x798, 216K)

>funded Uruguay nationalism for no reason other than to undermine Argentina

it was actually some french abbot who worked under napoleon

They didn't want either country controlling the mouth of the Rio de la Plata so they cut off a neutral buffer state.

wtf are "unfair tactics"? Broadsides and line of battle tactics barely even existed in 1588. I didn't even read the rest of this tedious shitpost, you're an idiot

>peaceful protesters demonstrating an unfair tax hike get gunned down by Bong troops

>smug asshole British boomers go here on vacation and act like it is such a privilege to be serving them cocktails on the beach
yes, i'm going to benidorm for holiday with the missus and kids
yes, i will drink in the streets and be loud to the locals
yes, i will make you seethe just from my existence

They were British themselves. 1776 was a British civil war.

Literally forced South America to have the most brutal war in all of our continent, I'm not fucking kidding, the Paraguay War was really bloody, we almost killed all the male population in Paraguay, the only reason Paraguay didn't cease to exist is probably because the soldiers raped the women. Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and especially Paraguay became crippled forcing us to eat on their hands.

>be neutral during ww2
>dump tons of mines outside our coast and blockade our trade
>pull us into the war

they also killed ourguys on stamford bridge

The USS Chesapeake and kidnapping American sailors wasn't in colonial times.

>>threaten invasion of Spain during WWII when we were poor and in ruins from the civil war
Wish that had happened

>side with cockroach to prevent liberation of Constantinople for Christendom
>force us into WWI which we did not have logistic for so country collapse and get taken over by commies

Terrible idea. The Spanish army was extremely battle harded from the civil war and the rugged terrain would have been awful to fight in. Stalin tried unsuccessfully to convince the Allies to invade Spain and remove Franco.

They weren't American
They were British cowards who ran away when duty called.. They were lucky that service in the fleet was the only punishment.. I would have executed the lot.

They stole new amsterdam

Not like you could have defended it anyway or that it was relevant compared with the cash cow East Indies.

The worst thing Bongs ever did to this country is liberate it from their German overlords who used to rule over them for centuries. After they were kicked out Czechs were finally allowed to sit in buses and all that sitting made them lazy and turned them into beggars and pickpockets

>keeping the Canadian border armed with forts and ships for many years after the Treaty of Paris was signed
>arming redskins to rape and terrorize American settlers

Maybe if Spain had an actual economy they wouldn't need to scrounge off Anglo boomers.

Selling us opium that we didn't want

Selling thousands of rifles and cannons to the South in the Civil War. They also sold them raider ships with British crews who ravaged the US merchant marine.

i thought hong kongers didn't identify with chinese history

Quit making excuses and give it back.

>>sending swarms of pirates to plunder Spanish treasure fleets

>fleets transporting gold taken from natives

Yeah they're the only shitheads here.

>starved Athens because they wanted to satisfy the greed of a Portuguese Jew
>Occupied and brought famine and destruction to Athens a bunch of times
>Autism in Cyprus even though we had offered them a much better agreement than what they got in the end

I think one of our axes got lodged in one of their skulls and it was really hard to get out.

Attached: 84160.jpg (2048x2020, 821K)

>our
Danish

>giving us independence

You wuzzn't vikangz sven goran.

>our

rent free

>this emasculated twink thinks he's related to vikings
Ayayayayyyy

Attached: 1562539660689.jpg (720x960, 113K)

The danes were jobbers. All vikings went every because there weren't any borders.

sicilians are more viking than you lmao

never should have come here!

it was just banter mate

Attached: 1560795655504.jpg (531x434, 111K)

>Wop education

just precautions innit, we also (peacefully) occupied faroes and iceland so the nazis couldn't get them

Please remember all evils are done by souf fc norf fc lives pints, peace and footy. Simple as

Attached: 1536340109183.png (1548x1116, 198K)

okay this is cringe

africa starts at the english channel

I'm sure you would say the same if you were neutral and Norway came and occupied orkeney and isle of man, after pouring mines in the english channel.

quintessential British post

>pouring mines in the english channel
god i fucking wish mate

Spain dindu nuffin
Ridiculous comment, that's warfare
>threaten invasion of Spain during WWII when we were poor and in ruins from the civil war
Stalin was the one that most pushed for that
No evidence for that, in fact best evidence suggests it was the French.
Balance of power meme
>pull us into war
>implying norway could avoid it with their oil reserves
They also saved your royal family that war.
>they also killed ourguys on stamford bridge
durr just let yourselves be conquered by vikingsand the butthurt brother of the king bro.
>side with cockroach to prevent liberation of Constantinople for Christendom
The French were more complicit in this than the British, committing more resources to the Ottoman cause.
>force us into WWI which we did not have logistic for so country collapse and get taken over by commies
Jesus man, Russia joined to protect their Slavic Orthodox brothers Serbia against Austro-Hungarian aggression. The UK mostly wanted to avoid war, but were increasingly aggrieved by the Kaiser's autism.
The Dutch had no capable way of maintaining that colony after their naval influence diminished following the War of the Spanish Succession.
>occupied and brought famine and destruction to Athens a bunch of times
They also supported you during the Greco-Turkish War and World War II, but both times the Greeks wern't competent enough to be successful.
WE

based bruce

nazis had taken denmark would've been 10x worse if they'd taken norway or iceland
if was for the greater good

Do foreigners just sit around complaining about us?

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

yea, I'm thinking this is BASED

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE FIRE BOATS THAT'S NOT FAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Attached: extreme soyjack.png (785x731, 200K)

Nothing. The British have only done good for our Nation.

CHI

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL THE GOLD WE STOLE FIRST

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

Attached: 1895_The_Real_British_Lion-NY_Evening_World.jpg (750x713, 134K)

His Majesty's Navy during the War of 1812 was manned by conscripted Irishmen who hated their guts and defected in droves to the US Navy where they got better pay and discipline was less brutal.

the British are so based that it's not even funny

I don't think I even need to explain

Attached: asgb.png (819x385, 45K)

Yes you do.

lol

Is there any point in history where the irish werent literal niggers?

I'm pretty sure Woodrow Wilson was more to blame for that.

Yes we know you were the epitome of humanitarian treatment of natives in the New World.

Still haven't heard from poos yet ITT.

>>sending swarms of pirates to plunder Spanish treasure fleets
You should be thanking us, that silver and the inflation it caused it what ended the Spanish empire anyway, you should have statues of Francis Drake.

>they also killed ourguys on stamford bridge
unironically wish hardrada had won, north sea empire for life

yes indeed, thank you

mission accomplished nigel you can come home now

No it would have been better. We traded our resources to both of you indiscriminately. Pay for iron, not steal.

>Bongs stirred up War of the Triple Alliance
>Bongs stirred up the War of the Pacific over guano deposits
>Bongs stirred up the Chaco War over oil deposits (that turned out to not actually exist)
God. Damn.

nothing personnel

you don't really believe this argentinian propaganda do you?

You forgot where the BEF shit themselves and ran away as soon as the German army arrived, handing you over to Nazi occupation without a fight.

>us
>Christianize natives
>teach them to wear pants and stop eating each other
>put them to useful work mining and growing sugarcane instead of raiding other guy's village for human sacrifice victims

>them
>oh well let's just genocide all of them and resettle their land with our colonists

lol butthurt

Attached: 1568002625017.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Based son of the Empire.

>the virgin spaniard
>the chad anglo

why are brits so much better?

We tried that, found niggers were more useful for growing sugar and cotton.

Retard

*SIR Francis Drake

i think that's a pic of clonmacnoise and swedes never came here

tried to tax us

Attached: 11_17.1_1738.jpg (1400x605, 939K)

your policy ruined the americas

Not remotely native. It's just funny to complain that someone stole something that you had already stole from someone else.

>thinking the Spanish colonial system was a net positive
>thinking it didn't just result in a fucked up social structure where a tiny white elite controlled a huge mass of subhuman slaves picking fruit and growing sugar
>thinking also that it was a good thing to breed with natives and create a race of brown reggaton mutts
And now you know why Latin America was doomed to fail from the get-go.

t. Cai-Göran

>>oh well let's just genocide all of them and resettle their land with our colonists
Never happened. Disease from trade and Spaniards killed 95% of natives before the Pilgrims even landed. The land was sparsely populated compared to what it had been and the reforestation caused by depopulation caused the little ice age.

Racemixing us genocide, anglos perserved natives better by giving them reservations

>colonies may not export manufactured goods as this would compete with Britain's home industries--domestically produced wares are only for local consumption
>goods purchased from Europe must go through a British port and pay excise fees
>no banking system in the colonies making it difficult to borrow money
>bongs also forced the Chesapeake colonies to grow soil-depleting tobacco instead of diversifying their crops

>and the reforestation caused by depopulation caused the little ice age
Wait wut? The Little Ice Age began around the 14th-15th century and was apparently caused by a decrease in solar output for a couple centuries.

>>implying norway could avoid it with their oil reserves
norway didnt have oil reserves at the time

crying about being a cog in the machine nation of crying shithouses

Swedes all went east to Finland and Russia, they didn't go to the British Isles or Atlantic.

The US War of Independence was mainly a thing of the New England colonies, the South was more loyalist until Cornwallis's invasion in 1780 when his army proceeded to rape and pillage the local population which drove them into supporting independence.

WTF I hate britain now

Absolutely nothing, the british were very kind to us.
The US on the other hand...

>unleashing the Beatles on humanity

Hmmm This Really Gets You Thinking