Doing shit in highschool

>doing shit in highschool
>yeah user is a future doctor/engineer
why are my parents like this?
this makes me really insecure. and honestly; realistically speaking I think I will just end up studying English since that seems like the only thing I am actually better than my peers at. although I would kms before stepping in a classroom to teach a bunch of retarted sandnigger teenagers.
as someone living in a shithole middle eastern country, can I expect a good job or maybe a scholarship of some sort of If I do really well in this field?

I gotta work on my punctuation too

Attached: images (8).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>highschool
You need to be 18 to post here

dw I am 18
my bday was last Saturday

Happy birthday, and don't give up, your whole life is ahead of you, just put one leg in front of the other and see where life takes you, the most important thing is to actually do something. no one knows what they want to do right after they graduate, get a small part time job, meet some people make connections and scout out opportunities and see where it takes you

Assuming you look slightly white just move to Thailand and become a sexpat english teacher.

wow. thank you. I really appreciate this advice. lately I have been very lost and stuck in an endless cycle of questioning my own existence and why it had to be so miserable. just searching for something so imaginary it made me lose connections with anything real or tangible. what I am trying to say is that I don't have any real idea of what I am going to be or what I want to be in the future. but advice like this always helps a bit.
suddenly teaching retarted sandnigger teenagers doesn't sound that bad

it will never get better haha

at least you're a realist

Attached: 1537508604934.jpg (731x918, 215K)

who gives a fuck about high school nigger
I was almost failing every class except for math and barely even showed up in the last two years and I make more than all the hoes with top grades who are now teachers or HR monkeys together lmao

Best you can do is ace ur baccalaureate. That's the only thing you can do if you're not best mates with an al*wite or rich and have the funds to study abroad. Syrian education system is too retarded for anyone to succeed in it.

I think the situation is really different between you ( a "European" country ) and me ( a middle eastern hellhole ). in fact my father reminds of this all the time. he says:"son. we do not have wealth and you won't inherent much from. so the only way for you to build yourself and become financially independent is through proper education". plus we have consicription in here so If I don't go to college I will immediately be drafted to the military.

I appreciate your advice nonetheless

>Best you can do is ace ur baccalaureate.
>Syrian education system is too retarded for anyone to succeed in it.
that's what I am trying to say

Attached: 1561240013396.jpg (650x812, 50K)

`people are fucking stupid, i had mediocre grades at best and becuase i was getting B's in math and science they told me i would be a great engineer, had to drop out becuase it was too difficult

>as someone living in a shithole middle eastern country
I can relate to this

I can feel you sandbro. Same shit happened to me and nothing good comes from it unless you have the right personality to get over that pressure.
If your english is like REALLY good, why not try to apply to your foreign ministry and try searching a job that lets you use that.
You have to watch it from the other way, English-speakers are abundant all over the world, arabic ones not so much. Try to work in something that makes you the link between your middle eastern shithole and the civilized world.

on the other hand I was getting C's and B's in highschool, lucked out into uni, and became and excellent student there. The trick is actually liking what you're doing

>syrian
>calling thais sandniggers
what did he mean by this

...or he could look out for himself, take Germany's welcoming and become a dentist. I think that is more feasible.

Oh another idea though - you do not have to take it and I'm not going to judge you anyway - Canada is an option. They will take practically anyone with English language skills, and the fact you speak Arabic will help with their refugees. Might want to buy a heavy coat though. and maybe study French a bit.

yeah, I understand where you're coming from
one of my best mates from university and one of the best damn programmers I've ever met was from Syria and after our talks about his home country he made me appreciate my shithole a lot more
best of luck anyway, I hope you'll find your hustle soon

Why aren't you doing well user? Do you maybe have an undiagnosed learning disability?

>you're so smart
>now on my 3rd studies and still no bachelor after 7 years

>You're so smart user!
>Start thinking I am pretty smart
>Go to class
>Find people way smarter than me
>Beat myself up over not being the smartest because I think that I should be
>Know deep down I'm completely average, if not below average intelligence

well to be honest the vast majority of refugees that come to the US, even if they speak English, end up cleaning bathrooms in airports or if they are lucky municipal buildings. The guy that empties my trash every day is from El Salvador and as nice and intelligent as a guy his is, well, that's his lot in life.

kek.
sorry for your loss
>If your english is like REALLY good, why not try to apply to your foreign ministry and try searching a job that lets you use that.
I'm still in highschool and nothing has been set in stone yet
>You have to watch it from the other way, English-speakers are abundant all over the world, arabic ones not so much. Try to work in something that makes you the link between your middle eastern shithole and the civilized world.
being a news report/journalist/author on the middle seems like the only thing that fits into this criteria and you know how abundant those are. plus I need to flee my shithole first and become more socially capable if wanna get a job like that
sandniggers can call themselves and others like them sandniggers. I acknowledge our inferiority and embrace it. and so should you. mutt
yeah I have been thinking about that. thing is my parents are too lazy and would rather see me struggle here and die than help immigrate somewhere. they think such concepts are unnatural. it's really making me depressed because I know damn well that there's no future here
thanks man. i appreciate your support. I am actually also thinking of programming too. but it needs really high grades
RIP

that israeli gave some solid advice. You're like a little baby at 18. It took me 4 years more to actually see the light. And it might take you less than that.

Keep grinding king.

use to tell my mom that I would live in a van and die before I turned 30

this but with university. I dropped out years ago and found some shit job and they still think I'm writing my thesis

Yeah I know, just something I've struggled with for awhile that I've been trying to come to terms with
I know this isn't really how it is Japan, at least not entirely, but I was watching this one japanese tv gameshow once, and they had a guest on and she was studying in culinary school, so they asked her if she wanted to be a chef and she replied that her dream is to work in a nail salon. I really loved that humble ambition, but that's something that is difficult in America. Everyone wants to work in the top sector of whatever career they have, everyone wants to be their own boss, and even if you wanted to be a nail salon girl, the wages aren't enough to support you. I wish life could be simpler

I think it’s a good choice for you. I might contact you as a translator for my future business if your country stops being a shithole. Thanks.

that's sad user. Just tell them. They're adults they will have to accept it. It will help you move on too, I think. Because that's some heavy shit to bear.

Sure she appreciated that, user.

Attached: 1555622477720.png (472x423, 328K)

aim low shoot high was my motto

i always feel like I have been seeing the light for quite sometime. I just never act on that realization. I need to change that somehow
cool

I was doing shit in highschool too, user. Had the minimum legal amount of hours spent (50%) for the last two years and almost failed maths on my last year. Then I got declined to an English philology uni and somehow got into an engineering university with my shit results. Didn't fail it yet and it doesn't look like I will. You just might be a future engineer.

thanks for this motivation

Attached: 1565690702830.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

i'm completely average aswell user, did an iq test and had 104 iq. i didn't do particularly well in highschool, skipped most classes to play vidyas.
i can't really say i'm super successful right now, but im in my second year of computer science in uni and im doing really well. im now convinced if a person is not retarded he can succeed anywhere, all he needs to do is unironically apply himself - not in the retarded memey way people online say it. you need to ask what do i need to do to succeed, and create a sound strategy on how to do it and just start chipping away at it small steps at a time

also tell us a little about the syrian edu system, im intrigued

wait until highschool ends and just start working straight away
work at a factory, learn to fix shit, learn to use tools, learn to measure, start working something that is needed and can be done with and without electricity
get a routine and start eating 3 times a day, shitting in the morning on command
a year of that is enough, if youre that age, you learn FAST and you get good FASTER
then see if there is future for you in being a craftsman or zeug meister of whichever trade you fall into
it gets better from there, but you eventually have to get used to working and making things so much so that it isnt hard for you
if you are good at your job, you can skip a year in college or surf trough it without a hitch
then people call you to work for them or do a job
fuck highschool
all i did in highschool was get high, do crime and fuck fat girls
i didnt know how to change a lightbulb
i spent too many years after thinking that just pushing trough school or college will get things done, its the biggest bullshit ever sold in history
Learn to weld, or cut metal, or mix cement then stack bricks
After everything is set and done in Syria, chinks will come with projects to rebuild
there is your future

Life changes after high school dramatically so you shouldn't have a fixed mindset

Why not go to Europe like the rest of the tribesmen and fuck shit up over there?

>you're so retarded user
>start thinking i'm retarded
>go to class
>find out i'm actually smarter than everyone there including the teachers and my retarded family
>start to solve complex math problems and speak fluent english
>start hating the shitty education system that emphasize memorization over understanding
>start skipping school and getting into fights with the teachers
>drop out and join the army
>drop out of the army and work a shitty job
I could've been something if i were not born in this shithole and had a better family. now i just sit here and do drugs waiting for it all to end. but it still hurts...