Romans used to be Nordic but they imported lots of slaves from Africa, Judea and Arabia...

Romans used to be Nordic but they imported lots of slaves from Africa, Judea and Arabia. The miscegenation that followed caused the decline and fall of the Roman Empire. True Roman blood wasn't completely gone however, as South France, Austria and North Italy became safeplaces for the Nordic Romans(aka true Romans), which explains the numerous scientific and cultural contributions of Italy well into the Medieval and Modern periods. However, those Romans were eventually brought to extinction as well: the unification of Italy caused large population movements from the Arabo-African South to the Celto-Nordic North. In the case of South France, it is migration from Spain, Portugal, Italy, and later African countries that led its Nordic Roman population to near-extinction. Let's look at the facts:
>"Med" countries like Spain, Portugal and post-classical(read: post-Nordic) Greece have virtually no scientific achievements, and very little cultural ones(yes, Spain and Portugal discovered and conquered large parts of the world, but even Arabs were able to conquer large swathes of land.)
>Nordic North Italy is the birthplace of virtually every Italian cultural and scientific achievement, South Italy is a backwards shithole like Spain
Examples of modern Nordic Romans:
>Adolf Hitler
>Giuseppe Garibaldi
>Napoleon Bonaparte
>Frank Sinatra
>Emmanuel Macron
>Miriam Leone
>Emmanuelle BĂ©art
Examples of modern "Romans"
>pic related

Attached: 1568221454481.png (1024x706, 1.07M)

Germany is Russian

you're practically describing northern Europe of today

macacos aren't human

>Adolf Hitler (E-V13)
>Napoleon (E-V13)
>Garibaldi (E-V13)
>Sinatra (E-V13)

The Nordic romans were Albanians.

E-V13 comes from north east africa
they were all my african brothers

Does he look arab?

Attached: e319d73cfc2ee27cb0a28ca10e2c1465.jpg (325x500, 32K)

>Arabia
I don't think the Arabian peninsula was ever under Roman rule.

Germans refused the gift of civilization long ago in Teutoburg, n*rdicist wewuzing is the natural coping mechanism of those who don't want to deal with their ancestors' massive fuck-up.

didn't read fag lmao

Attached: krauts-through-the-ages.jpg (500x623, 62K)

hitler isnt even french you fag

Salvini is norhtern italian tho

Romans? The goths and ottoman killed them off.

>miriam leone
>nordic
>wow this girl is hot even though she's sicilian she must be nordic
retard

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 640x360.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Nordic coping: the thread

If anything ancient romans were even swarthier than modern italians if you consider all the bleaching from the barbarian invasions

tl;dr fuck off nigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>Romans used to be Nordic
I stopped reading right here.

Nordicists are hilarious.

all I know is that I vote pd

Jow Forums doesn't know what Arabs look like.

based and truthpilled

>stealing a post I made while high on acid

Attached: 1568232170167.jpg (594x516, 21K)

Attached: 1557974489616.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

The ancestor of E-V13 does not the lineage E-V13. And E-V13 boys have no black admixture while Egyptians betrayed their race and are now essentially black gypsies. Shame, many such cases.

WIR WURZEN ROMANISCHE UND SHEBZ

I had a dream about him this night. He was somehow friendly towards me.

>t. spanish/portuguese/italian/african immigrant

romans looked like this

Attached: 148BED0A-E8CB-401C-8FA3-625E4A0EFBC2.jpg (700x472, 101K)

Emmanuel Macron has ANGLO blood

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIT NEGER