*points at you*

*points at you*

Attached: GQ-Greta-CoverMOTY19.jpg (2563x3366, 869K)

imagine her sucking your dick

I thought she was cool until I discovered that she was an autist (and therefore psychologically right wing.) Hope some deranged magatard does their thing during her tour here. Fucking autistic bitch.

no thanks

>psychologically right wing
u w0t m8?
Americans are stupid.

YES CAN HEAR YOU

jojo reference

THEN SHOW ME YOUR DICK

Attached: greta_0.png (955x500, 460K)

I want to cut her fingers off

Please don't shoot up a Walmart.

AAAA

Attached: Без названия (1).jpg (660x401, 46K)

I want to fuck Greta Thunberg

I want to make her mad by eating a steak in front of her and tease her about how much farmland, water and chemicals were needed to grow the meat. I want to watch her little Swedish eyes getting teary as I explain to her that no matter how much she protests, the TecnoCapital will always win, and i want to watch her lips tremble with anger when I explain that industrialization is vital for the TecnoCapital to reach the Stars. I want to see her break down in tears when she realizes that the TecnoCapital will abolish Mankind if necessary for the survival of itself.
I want to approach her and comfort her, telling her that her movement is a farce and her voice is used. I want to watch her right in those little Swedish eyes and tell her I love her, despite her being a reactionary. I want to kiss her watching her surprised look. I want to slowly undress her little Swedish body. I want to caress her virginal white skin. I want to kiss her neck and smell her auburn braids.
As i undress too, I want her breating to go heavy. I want her to gasp when she sees my throbbing cock, and I want her to reach for it.
I want her to frow when she smells the crude oil I smeared all over it. I want her to protest as I stick it in her angry Swedish throat. I want her to hate and love every thrust. I want her to gag as i fuck her face. I want to cum while going all in, choking her with my dirty cock.
I wouldn't give her a single moment, as I want to rip her panties and penetrate her virgin pussy. I want her to feel loved, humiliated, used, and polluted. I want her to feel pain as I rip her hymen, and I want her to feel pleasure as I touch her aroused clit.
I want her to moan, to cry and to beg me to not stop. I want to hear her orgasm and I want to cum all over her little body. I want her to lick clean my cock from all the oil and sperm. I want her to say she wants to get polluted again and again and again.

Attached: 2d897f738dbf5685abfa6e413f25d777e6d8bb327deda1bb4434448a50ec0a18.jpg (275x183, 6K)

What makes her different than literally any other f*moid enviroscreecher out there? Don't get it.

KKKKKKOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

1. Female privilege
2. Child privilege

she's a living example of the effects of pollution on fetuses

Based

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T WE JUST KEEP ON TREATING THE ENVIRONMENT LIKE SHIT TO PERPETUATE A WASTEFUL, INEFFICIENT ECONOMIC SYSTEM? HOW WILL THE JOB CREATORS MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO AFFORD THEIR PRIVATE JETS?

Attached: 1565108441454.png (782x758, 127K)

What's this phenotype called?

>

Attached: 1568210534591.jpg (351x313, 74K)

Who? Me?

I'm just a hard working simple working man who drives his oil burning rusted out Toyota every day to a plastic bag factory.

are you proud, shinji?

I want to hammer that head till it turn to mush