Do all Protestant countries have "I killed those Jewish kids because I was ordered to do so" mentality?

Do all Protestant countries have "I killed those Jewish kids because I was ordered to do so" mentality?

Attached: ff79b3a65d3f8b67dea328c0815dea39.png (750x727, 208K)

what

Yes, Protestants feel little remorse on a personal level. While everyone else will ponder what they could have done different;y, Prottys just tout the "It Wuz n Order N sheeet"

damn...i hope one day we can reach the moral heights of russia

we said sorry to the jews about giving them to germans

Why are Germanics mostly Protestant? What makes them such good fit for each other?

Yet even under Stalin we didn't kill children in gas chambers and didn't kill disabled people for being inferior. And Stalin's regime eventually evolved into something more humanistic.

Bug mentality, they need a strong authority to keep them in line. While Chadtholics value true liberty, Prots need someone to tell them how to conduct themselves and how to be free.

Are you retarded?

Russia has always been moral though.

Swedes made them so.

Strong authority is the Catholic Church you imbecile

i thought finns kept finnish jews safe from nazis

protestants don't really believe in the bible.
even though jesus says devorce is now illegal, apart from adultery, protestants say since it was legal in the old testament it is legal now. they only follow the bible until it stops their desires.

we gave them like 2 jews or something, im not really sure. but we apologized.

we saved jews. we were like schindler the country because jews were great friends of us. all the russian intelligentsia (all jews) came to visit us during summer because they really liked the nature and culture and how chill the people are.

Cockroach

Cuck who needs the queen to hold his hand

jews are great. did you know that 9/10 of hungaries Bolshevik government was jewish>?

yeah they can be great. and they can be the greatest cunts ever. in all honesty same could be said about any ethnicity

Yes we totally all did that

jews aren't an ethnicity...
>nooooooooo!!!! irish don't count as people!

BRAND Å MORD
TY BRÖHMEN SKALL FALLA
KÖNINGSMARCKS LAG LÅT DEN STIFTAS I PRAG

insert what ever english word it is that correctly separates them from others

His question was in regards to the Jews. Do you think I'm proud of how queen Victoria treated the Irish? I'm half Irish myself as well.

jews are a theological group who's identity comes from the murder of god.
That means you can get Irish citizen ship.

Shut the fuck up orthodog, Lutheranism is probably the most individualistic (in a good way) form of Christianity

Fuck Jesus, fuck Yahweh and fuck kikes. The bane of our existence.

could've just went with #camps for all i care xDD

My dads parents were from Ireland, my dad has lived in east London his whole life

>yeah bro! protestants totally aren't jews! *worships usury*

>unironically defending the catholic church
It always perplexes me that someone would actually do this. Catholics are weird. They say they are moral while every country they inhabit is filled with murder and drugs.

you still can claim citizenship.
genociding ANY ethnic group is wrong

When you strip the pretenses form Lutheranism and Calvinism, they do not really belive in free will and belive instead extreme form of hard determinism, where everythign has been planed by God and thus making moral choice is ultimatelly irrelevant to them, only thing they can do is to praise God for saving them and God is free to grant salvation as he pleases, so even somebody who actually killed those Jewish kids and jerked off while watching them die might avoid eternal torturte in Hell. Note that this is how most muslims see the world. Anglicans are basically splinter catholics and have little in common with these.

you killed them in gulagsand famines?

Finland handed over 8 jewish refugees from Europe and also a number of Soviet POWs, some of the jewish.

Calvinists are quite different from Lutherans, educate yourself

Eh, I'll think about it idk.

>crack sip yeah bro I mean we only alolwlw

imagine thinking the jews dindu nuffin

I don't even...
What are you saying?

Attached: look at Russian's works ye mighty and despair.jpg (1140x684, 186K)

???
What has protestantism to do with the lolocaust?

No, Hugnarian proddies are poor as fuck. Too bad a small minority of them controls the country.

Kaganovich and Dzhugashvili were russian,sure
Cope and obsessed

Last time I opened my history book Hitler and his crew were Austrian/Bavarian & Catholic/atheist.

Those weren't Finnish Jews. No citizens of Finland were handed over to the Germans and Jews fought in the army against the USSR.

We built concentration camps for Russians, though. Should have made death camps desu

AND during German occupation Latvia was ruled by German Nazis.So if Russia can't be responsible for Holodomor (some of you even deny it even happened) then no Latvian can be held responsible for Holocaust in Latvia.

This thread is made pointless using this argument

>obsessed
You are always on my mind...Natašinka!

>Russia can't be responsible for Holodomor
1. Holodomor is a russian word, not ukrainian.
2. The famine happened across all of the southern USSR, not just Ukraine
3. Most of the casualties were from Russian SFSR
4. Ukraine picked up this and "made" it look like it was a direct genocide against them after the 91' when they tried to get gibs from both EU and the US.

if they are poor why are they so powerful?

>Holodomor is a russian word, not ukrainian
''Final solution'' is Nazi term not Jewish
> The famine happened across all of the southern USSR, not just Ukraine
Yes. Caused by policies made by Communist government and Stalin.
>Most of the casualties were from Russian SFSR
By numbers?Percentage? Sounds wrong, but you could be right...not going to argue this.
>Ukraine picked up this and "made" it look like it was a direct genocide against them after the 91' when they tried to get gibs from both EU and the US
People knew about Holodomor as it happened

Attached: 3b0bc9f4882b0c361bf575ef10ee4d7c.jpg (1023x576, 163K)

>Caused by policies made by Communist government and Stalin.
Not denying it
>But you could be right...not going to argue this
Just looked up this and I was wrong, Ukraine got ~3.8mil dead, while Russia got 3 and Kazakhstan 1 and so on. But this is only about dead, not persecuted for "stealing". The absolute majority of those who got gulagd were from Russian SFSR. So Ukraine got it worse if we compare numbers of starved, not starved and those who died in Gulag bc of that.
>People knew about Holodomor as it happened
I'm just trying to tell Holodomor was not a genocide against hohols, it was a genocide against all people of the USSR.
This is the main reason why my family members didn't served during the WW2, they simple weren't allowed to.
My grand-grandfather was sent to some prison in Ural mountains, so was his family.

smal cabal took over the country in 1918. Ever since 1918 Jews and Proddies are fighting for power, while we real Christian Hungarian suffer.

Holodomor wasn't a genocide because it didn't aim at some specific ethnicity but at the specific class, and even then it could be much less tragic if the kulaks had been willing to collaborate with the Soviet government

It is more that the further from Rome you were, the more you gained from leaving Rome and the easier it was.

The Pope supported the rule of the rulers of France and Spain in various ways (Conquista etc.), and thus the relationship was mutually beneficial. Pope did nothing for Northern states, except siphoning money and challenge royal authority.

>be kulak
>collaborate with the police
>get all of your shit confiscated
>die from hunger
>get amnesty after 20 years

>I'm just trying to tell Holodomor was not a genocide against hohols, it was a genocide against all people of the USSR.
So you argue it was not Ukraine specific genocide but it happened and was targeted at all Soviet people?
So you argue it was not a genocide but...what?
A class struggle? Class conflict ?

More like
>be kulak
>don't make a snowflake out of yourself and go working in a kolhoz
>don't get NKVD'd
>A class struggle?
Kind of

>nah bro. Holocaust is not a genocide! It did not target Jews specifically but targeted the ''global Zionist clique ''

>was targeted at all Soviet people?
Farmers and their workers got fucked up, look at this map.
As I mentioned above my family got deported for stealing a month supply of wheat from the farm they were working on.

Attached: Famine_en_URSS_1933.jpg (649x905, 670K)

americans bullied germans until they say sorry. rest of them doesnt even care. swedes had genocided samis by sterilizing their women until 70s. half of austrians voted for literal nazi party last presidential election.

Austria is Catholic.