Are Friulians even truly Italian?

Are Friulians even truly Italian?

Attached: 1200px-Friuli-Venezia_Giulia_in_Italy.svg.png (1200x1508, 303K)

Isn’t that an ice cream brand?

They are why they shouldnt?
t. lives at their border

is it true that once people cross from slovenia into friuli it basically turns into saudi arabia

There is no true "Italian", they were only unified and adopted a common language in the 1920s. Anyways that area is mostly Slovenian although they speak a weird unintelligible dialect called Resian.

Wow. Such great Engrish. Much impressed.

Trst is Slovenian and Südtirol is Austrian.

No we aren't
Fuck Shitaly and fuck terroni

>Anyways that area is mostly Slovenian although they speak a weird unintelligible dialect called Resian.
Only a couple of hundred people speak Resian.
This is true for Trst and Udine

My only mistake was a missing "be"

please dont be mean

Dont reply to the mexican bait

no ones cares about you here Ambrogino Furlan, you might well not exist, calm your tits

how is it bait if they just confirmed it

@111152543
Glad they will make a wall
Mexishits on Jow Forums are really the worse

Cope

question for italians: why is that region called friuli-venezia when it has nothing to do with venice? why not just friuli-giuliana

the Italians came up with the term Venezia Giulia for Primorska in the 1860s to make it appear as tho it's an integral part of the NE, Venetian part of Italy.

venezia-giulia is Gorizia and Trieste and included Istria once. Venezia is from the roman name of the region that included all the north east territory, it is also known as Triveneto or Tre Venezie. You have the proper Venice as Venezia, Trentino-Alto Adige as Venezia Tridentina and the last was Venezia Giulia

The term triveneto (three venices) was used during the war of independence to indicated the northeast regions like in pic.
The first two became Trentino-Alto Adige and Veneto. After WW2 only part of Venezia Giulia remained to italiy so it put together with Friuli to create the current region and thus the name remained. We usually call it just Friuli though.
correct

Attached: 1550597699357.png (2000x1786, 354K)

Entire Po valley are not Italian. They are Celtic barbarians.

Another retarded statement by a retarded overrated flag
Venetic and Friulans (Rhaetia) were never Celtic

what is the most celtic region of italy? that is my homeland

Attached: 1563860736005.png (1200x900, 1.79M)

There is no celtic in Italy, what you're looking for is Bretagne

there's plenty of celtic italy

Attached: 1200px-Celtic_expansion_in_Europe.svg.png (1200x887, 126K)

France is Italian clay

Lombardy

That map is retarded
Do you want to know where it is the stringest celtic influence then look map related

Attached: Gallo-Italic_languages.svg.png (978x1024, 138K)

Bump

muh ancestors : )

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-133126_Firefox.jpg (1080x2045, 824K)

What about the modern populations

im getting some dumbass error about "Detected possible malicious code in image file." when it is just a screenshot of the info, so i am just going to list them because of dumbfuck jannies:
1. South_Dutch (3.029)
2. West_German (5.698)
3. North_German (6.137)
4. Southwest_English (6.769)
5. Southeast_English (7.283)
6. French (8.139)
7. Danish (8.428)
8. Welsh (8.610)

Attached: 1567858664611.jpg (872x960, 73K)

So Frankish basically

They listed Longobards too because thats the sample they got from the Longobards which at the time they would live just east of the Franks
But the Longobards of Italy will admix with the Avars in Central Europe before coming here with Alboin

yeah and i checked again and they changed my shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-171152_Firefox.jpg (1080x2149, 897K)

Cant post mine because the jews want money now
But I got like Roman @7.some numbers
As a first result

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-001539__01.jpg (1080x212, 43K)

This site is pure bullshit, I'm have Italian from Veneto half Anglo and it says I'm Saxon, celt, and Frank

Not to mention its modern PCA puts me closest to SE England. DNA sites fucking suck at distinguishing British and Southern European dna.

No. Fuck Friulians. Kys all Friulians

Because you should use gedmatch with the two population thing

Yes I used Gedmatch and its generally more accurate. I plot all of my chromosomes and they look like this.

Attached: ChromosomeMap.png (706x841, 41K)

Arab rapebaby

Why
No point in plotting the single chromosomes really it only gives you gibberish as the PCA is not for single pairs of chromosomes

Less than 1% of my dna
To see the general regions they're most similar to. They each contribute as a whole and still show a trend ancestraly.

What
No not really that shows no trend at all since chromosomes recombination is equal in every pair but the XY ones as they dont recombine

Tbh

I guess I have autism. My parents plot like this.

Attached: PicsArt_09-11-03.57.30.jpg (492x340, 30K)