Why do European continent languages need SO MANY articles when English does same with "a, the, some"?

why do European continent languages need SO MANY articles when English does same with "a, the, some"?

Just BLOATED languages to appease grammar autists?
Is this evidence why English is superior?

Attached: 1024px-German_die_der_das_declensions.svg.png (1024x1014, 35K)

>articles

Attached: 1515849422573.png (1159x665, 231K)

>articles

>on ne uporablja členov

Justify the existence of grammatical cases using only a few sentences and a Gigachad or Soyjak pic.

bump

>apтикли

Because english is a language for the simple minded.

No need for fixed word order

david get off the hotel wifi

I kind of never understood why German has all of that, is there really a difference if I say "Das fenster", "Die fenster", or "Der fenster"? I asked my German techer the one time and she literally could not give me a answer. I then asked how to do you memorize which goes to which or know what to use when and she simply said "oh you just memorize them for each common case".

English has "a", "an", "some", and two pronunciations of "the" depending on the word following it.
>Is this evidence why English is superior?
You have broken English so I wouldn't gloat about it if I were you.

Well I mean to my knowledge you use "an" instead of "a" when it is in front of a word that begins with a vowel. Like 'he had an apple in his briefcase' and 'he had a banana in his briefcase'. No clue why I am explaining this to a syrup user, I guess it might be useful to a non native speaker that is lurking.

It's all completely pointless. At least English doesnt arbitrarily assign a gender to every single noun ever that exists.

Yes because it changes the function of the window from object groups to being the subject which allows for free work order.

It indicates case. Grammatical gender, on the other hand, has very marginal utility and is unnecessary.

uporabljam le člen lepih fantov ;-)

Literally what?

What are you having problems with?

differences in "a, an and two thes" are not fucking from grammar you dumb fucking canuck
its from pronunciation issue

Like case for example, I fail to understand what is different between 'the's' in German.

It seems that you do not know what the English word "grammar" means.

They are used to indicate case (the nouns don't have case endings, unlike in slavic languages, where the nouns have case endings but there are no articles). So the difference is in the case being indicated.

it seems that you are autistic and just coping to deny the fact that a, an are basically same, and only indefinite article in English

Same reason why you can't "Me name be John". Wrong cases.

This is fair. Thanks fren.

ok

Declension gives you a lot of freedom in word order, which augments your ability to give different senses to the same basic idea, enhancing both the expressiveness of the language, and of course, its poetic capabilities, both because the free word order facilitates metric and because of the different senses a different word order can provide.
If you don't appreciate this you are a subhuman and your opinion is no more valuable than that of a robot.

Attached: 1557060395058.jpg (930x880, 228K)