How prominent is bullying in your country? Have you ever had any experiences related to it, either as a witness...

How prominent is bullying in your country? Have you ever had any experiences related to it, either as a witness, a victim or even a bully?

Attached: _95971596_gettyimages-518118234.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Was bullied in moscow because asian=(

When i was in the 8th grade, bullies tied me to wheel chair and they pushed it off stars. The most painful memory...

Yikes, why are Japs like that?

I had heard that Japanese bullying was on another level, but that sounds like attempted murder.

In those days my city was kinda grimey compare to the other average places in japan. I'm still hanging out with them tho.

Attached: 1560470464806.jpg (840x839, 171K)

It's not a thing here, we're not behaving like animals just like anglos do.

I've never witnessed American tier bullying (punching, ganging up on someone, pushing them into toilets, breaking someones stuff) but there were lighter forms. There was a girl with autism in my class and some people constantly got her to say dumb shit to embaress her.
I've had girls try to force conversation with me to see my reaction because i fuck up social situations too but that's about it

In Britain is edgy banter, being mean and taking advantage of retards.

a twat in elementary school pushed me into a pool while I was clothed once, got sick the next day

I have seen few things that can top pic related.

Attached: 1548432703952.png (1227x647, 385K)

Can Americans really not banter so they resort to physical violence to feel better? Pathetic, no wonder their so fat, too tired from kicking to do some actual exercise.

>banter in school
Jow Forums is not the real world. Holy shit dude you need to get off here lmao

You do know what banter is right? This is only proving me right.

Attached: 1530638370930s.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Kids in school dont banter. If some kid looks like a little queer he get shoved by Chad passing by.

>American kids physically abuse queers
>American kids dont insult them into suicide
>Americans cant banter
>Americans dont know what banter is
>American dont learn banter in school
American educational system everyone, no wonder its the world's prison capital. They cant turn an insult into a joke on the instigator, they never learn it, they just hit them.

Attached: 1564864255167.jpg (408x390, 16K)

its quite common. often accounts by people who were bullied for many years in newspaper interviews and were mentally wrecked. number of people have an heroed because of it, some years ago it an 11yo boy. didnt see much myself though, can recall one incident where a guy who sat in the back of the class threw his backpack into the back of the head of a gay guy who sat in front when the teacher went away.

>Bullying is newspaper worthy
Not much happen in Iceland then?

not really. most weekends there is this interview with someone(often a known person) and its almost always "i used to be an alchoholic, i was a junkie, i was bullied, i was depressed" etc. "the loser of the week" as they say.

Back when I was a kid I was basically a brash, abrasive boomer Chad. Later on I realized I was kind of a bully myself because of that.
When puberty hit me I did a full 180 and went to the other side of the spectrum. In middle school I was so far up my autistic ass that when some retards attempted to bully me I didn't even notice, I just thought they're some fuckin weirdos. I don't remember how I responded to them but they never bothered me again and actually kind of respected me.

Mostly prominent in elementary school. It cools down by high school though, at least that was my experience. People are dickheads when they're young.

Isn't bullying in UK one of the worst ones? I heard a story from someone that some bullies almost roped him once and wrote a fake letter implying it was suicide.

Wasn't too bad at my school, but I went to a high school in the countryside so it wasn't full of city scum obviously. Just the usual name calling and teasing with a few fist fights thrown in here and there.
Being fat didn't help ward off the bullies.

Bullying can be quite bad in here, but i haven't personally seen anything completely foul. The most I've heard is that a kid attempted suicide in a school near me.

:(

Attached: Guardia Civil anime.png (592x389, 221K)

Give us the fucking sauce

thats from love lab

>How prominent is bullying in your country?
Don't know how it is now, but back then it was relatively common in elementary years
>Have you ever had any experiences related to it, either as a witness, a victim or even a bully?
No, i was a relatively big, tall guy back then, so they usually avoided bullying me. The only one who actually tried almost lost a teeth after i hit him with a (miscalculated) kick

it's something we see in movies and think wtf wrong with westerners.

I meant to ask for the tweet. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an actual post, a political party of Spain posted an anime image once as well.

I was kinda playing with people in my class. Once I secretly tied guy's laces to the desk and when he stood up to respond on teacher's questin he fell on the ground with wild rumble. Everyone was laughing at this dude for like a month.

It was fairly common. I bullied a few kids in elementary school and was bullied a bit myself. Personally I never physically bullied people, but I was evil sometimes and picked on people’s weaknesses. By middle school I became more of a nerdy kid, and was mostly on the receiving end. I remained a bit of a prankster, but I was always much too scrawny and weak to be a real bully, but luckily also too normalfag to be bullied too much.