Is North Korea really that bad?

Is North Korea really that bad?

Attached: 04-15-northkorea-01.jpg (2500x1664, 565K)

yea

probably for the average citizen, but it sounded pretty nice for those american soldiers who defected

no its beautiful, diverse and best of all communist

i'd pick up DPRK over some african shitholes desu

For 4channel kids it's the best country on earth, for anybody else it's a huge fiasco

No

north korea is the protagonist

At least in those african shitholes, if you're lucky, you can escape to Europe, if you are in NK where are you going to? China?

no, according to trump

China is still better than NK / african shitholes

and netherlands

i always wondered what it would be like to be born into the middle-upper urban elite of Pyongyang. Attend school, work hard, get a legup into the party elite and slowly become a devoted party member. At least life would be stable, comfy, and striaghtforward. I could go to sleep every night not worrying about bills to pay.

>There are literally death camps there and the people are starving!! What the fuck are you on about really?? It's all fake fake fake! Did you know they have a fake 7/11?

Attached: 1568232803741.jpg (160x315, 9K)

that's just upper class everywhere except you probably get more stuff where you're at

they have an hdi of 0.766 which is better than most nations

It's run by malnourished retards whose brains didn't develop correctly, of course it's bad.

it's communism bro, what are you on about with this "middle-upper" mumbo jumbo

Attached: 1568115358881.png (660x574, 393K)

No poverty, crime, jews etc etc.

Seems pretty based desu.

there is an urban elite, upper upper would be kim and his intermediate buddies and family, middle upper would be inner party and family

antisemitism is cringe

There is no upper-lower.
There is only party nomenclature and literal scum"
(classless society in practice lmao)