Don't know if they're western or arab

>Don't know if they're western or arab
>Don't know if they're religious or secular
>Their girls dress up like whores but would look at you like you're some sort of pervert if you approach them
>Anti-gay but with gay pride parades
>Worship Ataturk AND Erdogan and see no contradiction between the two

What is wrong with these people?
They're so confused.
Why didn't we Balkanise it when we had the chance?

Attached: hairy beasts.jpg (700x388, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAiMqv9UxYE
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CpcUlzaAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause you lost lol

literally america except for the last part

>america doesn't know if they're western or arab
ok?

Palmerston and his gay balance of power meme doctrine.

> Their girls dress up like whores but would look at you like you're some sort of pervert if you approach them

Spoken like a non-Chax

Allah hates Turks , this is why he made them lost in their cultural identity

Balance of power was great.

>What is wrong with these people?
You Brits stole their empire.

They deserved it if they lost to us.

this means we have real freedom, everyone can do what they want... or do you want us to be like saudi arabia?

angos are purely evil, he likely does

You didn't have to do them that dirty.

There are different types of people in Turkey. Leftists and rightists. Leftists think they are european and act like that. They love Ataturk and hate erdogan with a passion. Rightist don't think they are arab ofc but they hate europe and west as a whole with a passion. They worship erdogan and some of them hate Ataturk. Some of them are devout muslims. Turkish diaspora mostly consists of these people. Ofc they hate each other

I hate leftist Turks and I hope erdochad gets nukes and kills all of them

Clearly they have an identity crisis, it's also pretty pathetic how some of them attempt to blindly copy the western lifestyle instead of embracing the fact that they're roaches

Well, you are a disgusting sandnigger. Ofc you hate civilized people. The mudslimes we have here are way better than your kind tho

>Turkish diaspora mostly consists of these people.
that's weird
you'd think diaspora would be more gay and pro-west

Why do the biggest nationalists leave the country to a gayer and more liberal one?

>The mudslimes we have here are way better than your kind tho
erm....

youtube.com/watch?v=OAiMqv9UxYE

Do any leftists hate Ataturk since he was basically a Mussolini style fascist?

I think a Turkish leftist hating Ataturk would be as sacrilegious as an American Republican hating Lincoln or a Democrat hating FDR.

>an American Republican hating Lincoln or a Democrat hating FDR.
We have more than just a few of those

Germany and other euro countries wanted workforce from us(well america forced them to but iy doesnt matter now) and our goverment sent the worst people we have here. Literal mountain people. They were extremely poor and didn't really have anything here so they went to Europe. Educated people who actually have jobs stayed here.

europeans are bunch of fags and sluts and middle easterners are ultra-religious retards. we have perfect balance sitting in the middle.

We have 80 million people. Ofc these things happen from time to time. I'm talking about the average person here

I don't know it just seems weird to me

Attached: d00386da195725e5281b0039119ff938.png (500x667, 528K)

Shut the fuck up faggot
I wen t to r/turkey and saw your "civilized" people wishing that Israel kills us and calling us traitors , the only thing civilized in turkey are the Syrian refugees

This image confuses me

These subhumans probably don't know what that flag stands for

THIS

Are the shia?

*you

islam will be cucked and there's nothing you can do about it

Retard

>wishing that Israel kills us
That would be awesome.

Worst of all, they love Israel and fund wahhabis. They used to be so based, now they're cringe.

ALTAIC
L
T
A
I
C

ErdoHAYYVAN is a Kemalist Läicité-proponent MiT (Milli-Istibharat-Teskilati aka National Intelligence Service [of Turkey]) officer tasked with gradual secularism of Turkey after the 1980-2000 state sponsored Islamization (to combat PKK and communism).

Then there is me. BÜYÜK ZEKA AKILLI ADAM.

There's no confusion they're a European secular country, period.

وهكذا خان العرب الدولة العثمانية وسلموها للغرب واصبحنا عبيد
وحتى اليوم ما زالوا يفتخرون بالاحداث كانهم اصبحوا احرار

Attached: te_lawrence.jpg (884x700, 88K)

Forgot one:
Speak Turkish but are easily the least Turkic nation.

IMBECILE

LOL

>be t*rks
>consider Arabs less than you
>oppress them and make them fight your wars
>rig elections
>kill nationalists
>allow Jews to take palatines
>cause famine
>Arabs aske you to make improvements
>ignore them
>they revolt
>Arabs are traitors
If I ever go to Turky I'm bringing with me an Indian so he could shit on the graves of your sultans

>rig elections
Elections weren’t rigged CUP (Young Turks) won.
>kill nationalists
The nationalists were in power. Unless you mean pro imperialist foreign puppet local traitors.
>allow Jews to take palatines
That was the Allies aka Entente (French, British), who you backed.
>cause famine
That was the French naval blockade
>Arabs aske you to make improvements
>ignore them
Lots of improvements were made. Most of your 19th/20th c buildings are ottoman built. Railroads hospitals schools universities.
>they revolt
British military intelligence officer Lawrence has a small Bedouin mercenary band
>Arabs are traitors
Yes they are.

>If I ever go to Turky I'm bringing with me an Indian so he could shit on the graves of your sultans

aahhh what the hell man?

Attached: 1548638766680.png (370x370, 6K)

I'm a pro-Kurdish secular liberal who loves Erdogan. Turkish politics is actually very simple.

Attached: nagehanalci.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

Turks are central Asian Steppe culture to this day, the basic inherited psychology of the Turk is Steppe nomad. This is a feature of the Turkish language. It will make them seem like “uncommitted”... and “moving around[identities]” that’s because this is what nomadism looks like psychologically speaking. Settled cucks can seethe and cope.!

Most of my friends went to more gay places for money or doing phd in well funded universities.
And
Europe know us only with the image of the mountain Turks who had immigrated to dutch countries as a pure work force.

It’s vice versa, Mussolini and Hitler were the Atatürk wannabes.

typical arabs
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CpcUlzaAw

Tatlısu Frenki’nin vücut bulmuş hali.

Don’t lose time here,go worship your fr*nch masters somewhere else

Being Turkic = speaking Turkic.

We are anything from Scythian to Mongols to Iranids to Europeans.

You forgot Arab which is the thing you'e most like

Look at it this way. An educated Turk from the western coast can live a comfortable life surrounded by friends, family and their native language. They'll have a roughly western lifestyle, in a pretty geographical and culturally historical place. No rural black turk could ever hope for anything close to that. Rural depopulation isn't just the story of western nations, it applies to every place that develops

Attached: tr-urban-ig-en-780.jpg (780x1209, 263K)

Yet, as always, development isn't even and skews to the more European-esque west. For a backwater family from the boonies with few skills outside of small scale farming, there's little point in moving your family to Izmir or Istanbul

Attached: raiser-turkey-fig-2.png (600x321, 191K)

FDR is a god among leftists

Attached: yfTlVuh_d.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Anatolids share some similarity to levantids but this is due to shared CHG Caucasian descent not Semitic.

move to gaziantep
work in factory
get syrian bride

youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA

Attached: gaziantepin-ben-antepim-tanitim-4-960x720.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Every Turk I've ever met looked like an Arab and acted like one. They literally had the same interests and tastes but both adamantly denied they had any similarities. Persians too.

Take train from Adana to Mersin. Start second family by marrying a Syrian girl. Her family is cool with it cuz they r stupid dumb Arabs.

More like move to 1 bedroom flat Gaziantep and get robbed by jihadi Syrians in 40C weather. All the cute Syrians you'd actually want are Assad supporters

must've hated you even more

West isn’t more european. IT is more secular.

European-esque, dumbass

It isn’t more european-Esque either. It is more secular and more ethnic Turkish. The East is more religious and full of Kurds and laz and Arabs.

West is therefore more developed.