This is the 9/11 anti bullying safe zone thread for US anons who don't want to face banter from other countries today...

This is the 9/11 anti bullying safe zone thread for US anons who don't want to face banter from other countries today. They can hang out in here, talk about their day or what they were doing 18 years ago etc. Bullying of US flags in this thread is NOT ALLOWED!

Attached: Jonathan_Smith_WTC.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello burgers, i promisse not to be mean, how was yor guys day?

F for the 15 Mexicans that died.

F

>haha yes epic win XD i love when americans die press S to spit on graves!
is this the legendary yuro banter i've heard so much about?

It's not exclusive to euros, the whole world hate you.

GET THE FUCK OUT! THIS IS AN ANTI BULLYING THREAD AND YOU CAN¿T BE HERE IF YOU'¿RE GONNA BE MEAN TOWARDS US FLAGS GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

But thats truth tho, not being mean, but despite from boomers and ancaps i don't know any single brazilian who actualy likes the US

S

Attached: +.jpg (415x604, 50K)

But this is an anti bullying thread. They come here to not hear those kinds of things.

GET THE FUCK OUT! NO BULLYING ON THIS THREAD!

9/11 was hilarious desu

Attached: 1489918303699.jpg (864x627, 223K)

>the US should stay out of other people's business!
>natural disaster strikes
>REEEE why isn't the US sending humanitarian aid and relief to help us!

Checked

Regards from Ecuador

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

LEAVE THE THREAD YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!

No one asked for your help.
Bolsonaro almost refused trumps help for the fire and we didn't ask for any american help during the Dam colapse. You just sent it, and we gladly accepted.
This is the problem of americans, believeing their were aways invited then they weren't

>The other 80% of Brazil
>OMG AMERIMUTTS HELP

What do you mean with "the other 80% of brazil?"
The governament don't asked for your help, our people don't think about the governament of a foreign country then something happens, and you don't have any responsability, we take it because it is free money, and thank you for it. But you didn't had to, really.

Americans are hardcore. We can handle the bantz.

Attached: 1315765291705.jpg (258x371, 17K)

Based ottoman bvll

Attached: original.gif (423x347, 126K)

Giving burgers a hard time about 9/11 would be much less fun of you didn't get such a rise out of them for it.