Take the MENApill

Take the MENApill

Attached: MENA_girls.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

I was expecting either a Dutch or Belgian flag behind this post

cringe the girls in the top/bottom are 3/10 in tunisia

even more reason to snatch a so called 3/10 from your cunt and make them our wives where they would be considered hot

> 3/10 in tunisia

Bruh... what goddesses exist in Tunisia that we don’t know about ?

no just normal women
tunisian woman in the bottom is obese and it looks like a truck collided with her mouth: she's ugly
no comment on the top row girl with a tunisian flag kek you're hopeless if i need to explain why she's fugly
cringe you should just watch over your mother and make sure paco doesnt plow her

Well that’s bullshit

>africans/berbers
>mena
dumb african

mena = west asia

Its true egypsies are simply the ugliest people in the entire region

mena
me = middle east
na = north africa

At least im not a pathetic cuck trying to prove women in my country are hot

Cringe

Do they all have super puffy fake lips because that shit is off the wall gross.

I already did but the ones in your pic related are utter shit.

The only way people will like a country is if the women inhabiting are attractive. If your women are ugly the world will either be indifferent or outright want to kill your people. Turkey spent centuries beautifying themselves and are one the hottest tourist destinations worldwide and are considered European by some people. I suggest you start importing some Scandinavian sperm and eggs like the Brazilians are doing so the world can view you in a more favorable light

Girl in the middle is also ugly.

>take the mena pill
>get stabbed by her 25 cousins

Post their betters

>another thread of people obsessing over women

Thats one part of it. Countries and ethnic groups are only respected if they have tough men and beautiful women. You can have a poverty stricken shithole with low IQ population, but if the men are tough and the women are hot then people will have some level of admiration towards the nation. That's why nobody respects India for example, the men are weak and the women are not perceived as attractive.

Redpilled

lol bullshit. most tunisian girls are fat.

You are retarded people can’t look good if they live in poverty it’s not just genetics

fucking kys

Explain Ukraine and the Balkans who are much poorer than you people but have loads of female models being scouted along with the poorest parts of Brazil being the most sought after for their Germanic ancestry. Being rich won't make you attractive at all cause gulf Arabs are notoriously ugly but are richer than most of Europe

This is the Islamist mayor of Tunis who will become president someday, say hello to Milf Erdogan

Attached: souadabderrahim.jpg (630x354, 24K)

Attached: soy compare mena vs east asian.jpg (1170x840, 256K)

Attached: lebanese ass 2.jpg (750x921, 167K)

>cringe you should just watch over your mother and make sure paco doesnt plow her
I'm a mulatto Latino friend-o

oof so much makeup