/brit/

Attached: demi-rose-mawby-in-swimsuit-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-in-bali-08-07-2019-2.jpg (2256x1600, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsKpazeA5L8
youtube.com/watch?v=xrj5CET4ehE
youtube.com/watch?v=rtIAMS2lliM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

solid bants from the london lot 2bh

ireland good
england bad
sorted lads now lets talk about something else

You've got that the wrong way round

13 inches deep in your ma, virgin balls lmao

dont set them off ffs

erm no mate
yorkshire here, don't lump us in with the nasty little londoners

Attached: 1560640211677.jpg (1079x1260, 347K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xsKpazeA5L8

correct

Attached: 1542544734814.png (500x522, 120K)

occupation implies that the land is only being controlled by another power for a short time. the canadians occupied washington dc during the war of 1812, they had no intentions of staying.
ireland was not occupied, it was conquered for the long-term.

Attached: 34B1C43400000578-3613126-image-a-27_1464367473647.jpg (962x640, 187K)

i hope us scotland ireland and wales can all be mates
theres no bad blood on my end really and i've got family from scotland and ireland
wales can get fucked actually

Do you lot pretend to be retarded to cope with the fact your country with all it's big budget and nuclear subs and trident and all that shite got dabbed on by a bunch of builders from derry south armagh and tyrone and forced into submission?

If Ireland so good why don't you fuck off to /eire/?

daily reminder Dump will be a 1 term president

OH NO NO NO NO

Don't be rude about Wales I'll be there for the next 3 years at uni

DID MIKEY MAKE IT OUT ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?

Post the hurr durr bird! Sing the special song, salute the magic cloth!

A subjective standard for two words which amount to distinction without a difference.

>burning caravan pictures
stupid little cunt thats a traveler tradition to burn old chap in their caravan when they passes ye daft bastard would bounce a brick off yer front end

Attached: 83bcb98b-4b2e-4e7b-8a7c-923a3c2bf2ae_screenshot.jpg (886x480, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xrj5CET4ehE

Attached: 1559536080470.gif (500x500, 97K)

Why do Jews always smell so bad?They have had bad experiences with showers.

Attached: Swordsman.jpg (450x532, 62K)

oi noi ma oi left teh cooker on

That belonged to an old english dosser chap I owned. Poor chap died from an overdose. Drugs are for mugs lads.

just want a return to the ruthless give no fucks invader english mentality where we just slaughter our enemies without mercy
why the fuck should our lads risk their lives keeping twats like the ira in check when we can just escalate the war beyond their capability every time they misbehave?
they should be grateful we don't enslave them because we have means motive and opportunity to do just that
they're free and safe because we allow it, and they still want to murder our women and children?
no sympathy at all

Pissident Toilet Bog Fart of the Poonited Sharts or Arsemericrap

no where. irish people are very liberal, you're fucked. this whole "england vs ireland" thing will be meaningless when both countries are afro-islamic melting pots.

Attached: A-burning-caravan-at-Dale-Farm-in-Essex-305886.jpg (590x350, 58K)

not really subjective saying as they're two different words and mean two different things but ok if it helps you cope

based

Attached: 1567475213900.jpg (2988x5312, 2.26M)

how did the uk get forced into submission
last I checked it was the IRA who had to come to the negotiating table

did the irony tard post the irony tard maymay

when was that?

this is unfortunately true. I wonder if English based and Irish based Nugbu's will continue on the fight on our behalf?

Attached: 1562525860434.jpg (1280x960, 475K)

alri lisicki lol

I have no doubt that all of those shirts were made overseas.

When the GFA was signed, keep up

The Chandler/Monica marriage proposal scene in Friends is so tedious

Attached: 1549225822088.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Don't care.

A "conquest" is the act of invading territory for the purposes of holding it. "Occupation" is the act or the period of holding that territory.
Occupation isn't determined by duration, conquest is mostly a matter of intention but requires occupation.

the GFA was written by the british government and the IRA had to submit to it not the other way round lol

Think it was charred chunks of Warrington kids that were last on the grill lad.

look up the "right of conquest" principle and how its applied to history

i don't really know the history but was that seen as a victory for the ra?
i thought everyone just got a bit tired of it and decided to get round the table, put aside the rhetoric and that

Daily reminder that the IRA achieved none of its strategic objectives in Northern Ireland and the continued presence of the British state represents an absolute and total defeat on their part.

Attached: 1563149279902.jpg (720x778, 44K)

Boriiiiiing nobody cares about Ireland fuck off please :-)

Ireland is my country mong boy.

OI BRUV DA IRA TING BE GOING SKRRRRRTT YOU GET ME CUZ? MASHALLAH

>NAH NIGGA RULE BRITTANIA NIGGA CARLSON FO LYFE ORANGE ORDAH WORD UP SKRT SKRRRRRT

Attached: 1536720374014.jpg (795x1024, 82K)

Attached: 1546799413363.png (1200x630, 784K)

haha are brainiac at it again

Attached: 1551394031675.png (505x750, 395K)

basé

Post slags...like normal slags w/ nice arses
enough fetish shit

I know you dont yet you speak on it anyway like the arrogant little brit that you are

I always give money to charities who collect for the 'tarded lad.

How does that correct your inaccurate definitions or even have anything to do with them?
You'll also need to explain what you mean by those terms because there's no coherent meaning apparent in the three word soundbite you think explains everything you believe on the issue.

Remembering Patsy O’Hara who died on hunger strike on this day in 1981 aged 23. The Brits disfigured his dead body with punches and cigarette burns.

The RUC threatened the O’Hara family, telling them they would throw his body out of a helicopter.

Attached: 1562531599296.jpg (500x643, 50K)

4 times today

Attached: 1567888063800.png (1044x869, 197K)

Post her arse

Attached: a-caravan-and-two-trailers-were-caught-in-the-fire-$7071145$326.jpg (326x205, 48K)

Attached: 1554719308702.png (466x960, 309K)

absolutely mental hot take

its just not really my history is it, what makes it a victory for your lot?

Degenerate fucking gimp

Attached: great-fire-of-london.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

mmm sketty oops

Attached: 1568242466595.png (485x433, 24K)

honestly and unironically you're coping, you have no argument frankly put. playing the angry little irishman game of semantics.

ha ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=rtIAMS2lliM

Im on one today lads
A SPOOKY one

Prince Harry boasted he killed in Afghanistan. He flew Apache helicopters and coordinated jets to drop 500lb bombs on people he called “Terry Taliban”.

jav?

Go on la

Seethe harder. I fucking own your pride. Your Police can't do anything with us, your "hardmen" can't do anything with us and you can't do anything with us. Our numbers are only increasing. We have the highest birth rate in Europe. The fun begins when we hit the 1 million mark

>british troops under attack in the streets of (british) northern ireland shoot and kill violent irish activists supporting a deadly terrorist group
>"murderous oppression"

>irish terrorist group indiscriminately kills men, women and children for being born on the wrong side of a border
>"heroic freedom fighting"

hm yes no double standard here

consider this:

i shit in a toilet

DA PENG FRIDAY AGREEMENT BREAKS DOWN LIKE A SICK JUNGLE BEAT 2070 INNIT BLUD (2070 dethreedimensionalised)

I actually don't give a shit

Did Ronaldo rape that woman?

Attached: 1514567716574.png (612x491, 91K)

no i did

possibly, I think the charges have been dropped but a civil suit could still happen

maybe you should stay on your own island then innit

I don't care. I'll shit in a field. I couldn't care less. You're too domesticated to cope with us you weakling.

Attached: JOHNN.jpg (603x302, 70K)

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them

Attached: freedom's warriors.jpg (640x360, 251K)

>A 79-year-old man who killed an armed burglar with a kitchen knife acted lawfully, an inquest has decided.
lmao. You can actually legally kill travellers now.

banterrrrrr

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-001718_Opera.jpg (1080x1804, 561K)

>knows our colors dont run
whoever made this must never watch the olympics

You can kill Policemen aswell lmao

You began this dispute as one of semantics. You objected to my description of the english occupation as "occupation" because you thought you could use the word "conquest" to mean something different which Irish people are supposed to view as unobjectionable. What reasons are you proposing that my argument should change other than semantics?

Certainly seems like it. Some of the info in those leaked documents is pretty damning, especially the stuff Ronaldo has said happened.

will we have designated shitting streets when you lot are a major political force?

enjoying this anime lads and no mistake
lots of fun it is

Attached: misato.png (1540x1080, 1.33M)

based

Wish this was the case in all circumstances. Would happily fire bomb these third world shitcunts.