I've been playing cs:go lately...

I've been playing cs:go lately. Should I learn Russian to understand what everyone is saying and make my manchild addiction time educational, or does their speech not go beyond cyka blyat level?

Attached: counterstrike20condition20zero+%25281%2529[1].jpg (1280x960, 100K)

>playing cs:go
Just kill yourself.

It's what you make of it.

>t. still downloading 1.6 from when it came out

>still downloading
The fuck are you on about?
>1.6
Pinnacle of gaming.

Counter-striker till I die. Even though I hadn't played in almost a decade I still got the moves.
What does this mean? Is it related to my other worry, that even if I learn Russian I won't understand the people talking until I'm a Russian pro because they're bydlos speaking in slang with low quality mics?

Attached: boomerme.jpg (633x640, 50K)

Online multiplayer games are shitholes, never play them. You will have a more educational time setting Skyrim to Russian.

Just learn the cyrillic alphabet and youll quickly understand a vast majority of used words, due to loaning practises. Also,

Idet (idjot) = to go
Cyka blyat (suka bljat) = puta di madre or something like that
Mda = da = yes
Pisdez = piss?
Davai = also, to go
Dauni = down syndrome?

>What does this mean?
It means they'll be perfectly willing to have a conversation with you if you're up for it. If you're an autistic retard however..

>cs:go
>counter-strike
Sorry no.

There's no point in it, most of the players should know english at some degree, if the guy really wants to help his team - he will give proper info in english.

It's just Source with a coat of CoD:MW. I avoided it for years but there's less bullshit than I imagined.
The point is using the opportunity to learn a new language. Hearing their conversations, maybe calling someone a baby here and there if appropriate.

I have been trying to learn Russian for a year but the hardest part is that here no one speaks Russian so I can not practice, in contrast to Spanish where we have lots of Latinos here. I wanted to play on the Russian servers on Csgo to make online Russian friends but I don't know how, I'm always with Americans all the time. I just want an online Russian friend to chat with :( I could help him practice English or learn French..

Let me correct you slightly...
oн/oнa/oнo/ктo-тo идёт (idjot) = he/she/it/somebody is moving. It always goes in a such context.
мдa = mda =/= da. Mda is merely an expression of a feeling. It's like an accepting some kind of truth you wouldn't even think of. I know, sounds weird.
пиздeц = pisdez - just another swearing word, like good old blyat. But if blyat expresses your current feelings, pisdez is used to say that some kind of a situation or a thing is weird, not supposed to exist, absolutely fucked up.
дaвaй = davai - this one requires a context. In common meaning, this is one of the forms of a word дaть (to give). This also could mean:
- a way to suggest an action.
- an agreement to such suggestion.
- as a propulsive word. For example: дaвaй-дaвaй-дaвaй, быcтpee! (come on, come on, come on, faster!)
- as a way to say farewell/goodbye.
daun (dauni in plural) - yup, a guy/people with down syndrome. A common way to insult someone among russians.

Dunno why did I do this, but THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Fuck I haven't played it in years
Might actually give it a go again

Not the OP but thanks a lot Russianon

do you get matched with russians in spain? i think the match making tries to not match players too far away from each other.

Pretty sure I got more Russian teammates than Spanish ones and I'm in a decent enough skill group (MGE)

I guess that's plausible since csgo is so much more popular in Russia. But don't you get more frenchies or germs than russians?

The thing is Russians really stand out for the reasons you already know while the German and French are quiet so you can't really tell them apart from other Europeans

I'd say half the players I'm matched with in casual mode are Russians.

cool. i was more right than i guessed then, i think