ITS COMING HOME

thejournal.ie/lord-ashcroft-irish-unification-poll-4804372-Sep2019/

Attached: wp-1536016319940.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCHEPQfYtmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1534561412258.jpg (480x270, 46K)

I'm sorry, but people in this shithole (NI) would not give up the NHS or the benefits system.

>people in this shithole (NI) would not give up the NHS or the benefits system.

If a no deal brexit goes through, it won't be their choice. Trump wants American companies to be able to segment and disunite the health service, so each individual hospital can pay more to US medical companies. That shit's going to be required as part of a trade deal, and no one else is going to want to trade with us, considering the entire brexit saga has made us look like a nation of welchers, liars and oathbreakers.

that doesn't mean much

the british state doesn't care about northern ireland nor does it have some burning desire to keep it, the problem has always been the ulter-scots and the fact that removing british presence in northern ireland and trying to assert irish rule in majority ulster-scots areas would result in a bloodbath.

Based

The first (and I fear, only) time they hold a referendum, it could be at that slim point in time where it seems an open contest while retaining enough of a prod demographic edge to make it a no vote (or close enough for rigged results). That would be a disaster.
However, the sensible thing for the brits if they want the six counties to remain peaceful is not to hold a referendum until it's a guaranteed nationalist victory.

Go on home British soldiers, go on home.

Do you lot even have an army?
Because we have thousands of nutters here who will re-arm and resume action when/if this occurs.

Attached: 1562961176993.png (1208x960, 1.8M)

sorry but I just gotta jump in here and say fuck the irish. seriously. a cancerous group of people who do nothing but moan and bitch on the internet and make everyone else's experience just as shitty. fuck these potato cunts posting from their shitty island. I've said it before, i'll say it again, they are the embodiment of reddit, reddit: the country, and fuck their irish-american enablers who support them 100% in everything, and fuck the irish for giving us this cringe-fest of a people. fuck their prime minister, who they can talk about all day but start seething when you mention he's gay or half indian, fuck their shitty town of dublin, and its gay ass spike that they color with lightsaber colors every time a star wars film is released, fuck their mask wearing terror groups, seriously, i want this place destroyed beyond all recognition. i'd just like to mention once again, fuck them and their diaspora, and to the edgelord from county mayonnaise or whatever shithole you're from, fuck off dude, no one likes you, and to the illegal potato immigrant in the county in cell block 4, you look stupid af in that orange jumpsuit, matches your gay hair. and fuck that sorry excuse of a culture you try so hard to preserve by giving your streets stupid names.
i like northern ireland tho you guys are nice, NORTH IRELAND should annex ireland instead

When men claim Ireland's freedom
The one they'll choose to lead 'em
Will be a dreary banker in a suit talking about pensions and structural reform

Attached: alliance.jpg (658x438, 62K)

Bow down before your rightful king, Francis II.

Attached: Prinz_franz_von_bayern.jpg (406x500, 44K)

you don't stand a chance nor do you have the balls

Based. Fuck Anglos

Attached: Wegottaburger.png (162x160, 62K)

I would avoid large crowds if I were you.

Attached: g9uevfebu4ny.jpg (960x1764, 239K)

>anglos
what do they have to do with it???

Have you ever interacted with the people from this shithole lad? Most of them are completely mad and they still have access to a metric shit tonne of weaponry.
I'm escaping to England whatever happens, you'll understand why when you have to deal with the utter pish that is N.Irish life on a regular basis.

Attached: love-island-sr5.jpg (767x431, 36K)

cringe mutt

irish unification isn't about passing with a slim majority, it's about getting to a point where the unionist population won't implode with rage and restarting the troubles

You should kick out all of the protestant Scots back to scotland

>more sc*Ts in the world
great...

It would be based if Ireland was still going to be a thing within 40 years :/

For the coming years, the UK has bigger problems than granting special attention to those 1.8 million Northern Irish.

>implying we won't bring over so many Irish Americans that we'll be the most populated in Europe.

Make Ireland a Libertarian gun-toting utopia with no welfare bs to attract undesirables and you can count me as your first one desu, I'd even learn Irish

I support the IRA

I support this. I’m Irish diaspora (not typical le 56% 1/16 Irish but actually able to trace my bloodline) and I would love to come to the old country

youtube.com/watch?v=vCHEPQfYtmI

I didn't know Irish could be so based

If you came to Belfast I'd personally ensure you get skelped within 10 minutes.

>Implying the NHS will exist after you become an American medical industry vassal post no deal Brexit.

Stock up on ibuprofen, friend. Going to be $60 a bottle soon.

lol you're gonna be dead or emigrated within 20 years

By who? Our southern cousins have gone soft, they've elected a gay paki and are welcoming refugees/shit skins by the boatload... the Catholics in the north on the other hand have gone full Communists and would drown us in the same filth if they got the chance.
You're nothing more than a heritage larper with an identity crisis, you know nothing about this island.

I'm not the guy you replied to originally but both Ireland and Great Britain are going to hell one way or another

not the same guy but am le 50% irish, fuck your gay island. bunch of beans on toast niggers with no guns

>N.Ireland
>Gay
>No guns
I'll give you beans on toast though but if you come out with that again I'm gonna have to blow your kneecaps off.

Attached: DUP.png (500x375, 50K)

ok no gun rights*. i drive around with a gun everyday (legally) no loicense required. still gay, still beans on toast niggers, and if boomers can parade through ireland wearing fuckin irish knit sweaters and tell everyone who will listen about their ancestry i guarantee i can stroll through that paki-haven without getting kneecapped.

>paki-haven
yeah my family came to america from ireland 60 years ago and ireland wouldn't give me citizenship. being a burger with a gaelic name doesn't bug me but when ireland gives citizenship to any 3rd worlder that'll take it over me it really pisses me off

Ian Paisley was one the best people to come out of the U.K.

Fuck papists

>today's Downing street weather forecast is cloudy with a chance of mortars