Pls stop bully Germany he's a good boy

pls stop bully Germany he's a good boy

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

I like heir ovens

ok

nice thread... NOT
and FUCK g*rmany

Macao... my greatest ally...

Attached: 1518152477001.png (764x645, 33K)

shit thread
germans are all autistic

based

huh I don't see very many macau posts. medium rare

worst fucking thread I've had the displeasure of reading today

The German Mark to Mitchell exchange rate is too bad so I won't go.

Attached: 148-1486857_11125521-apustaja-hug (1).jpg (820x500, 90K)

Sopa de Macao.

">flag
based

fag

based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based
based

based

Attached: 1550180736629.png (3400x2400, 891K)

i think there's just an over-prescription problem, an argument for mild autism can be made for nearly everybody. just let the little fuckers play with bionicles, they'll figure it out.

awful thread, wish there was a way i could post this without bumping the thread

But you cant :)

Never change.

Attached: German humor.png (1449x1484, 627K)

>Jow Forums screencaps are an accurate representation of a large population
I guess all Americans fat and dumb, all Finns gay, all Portuguese horse penis lovers and so on

are fat*

So far every single German has fit the bill. You especially.

>So far every single German has fit the bill.
Except that the autism rate here is lower than in many other first world countries. You just spout baseless nonsense that can be applied to any other group aswell.
So far every single American has fit the bill (of being fat and dumb). You especially.

seething

dont let them get to you germany

ran out of points already? lol
take the chart and play the game of throwing buzzwords by your own

Attached: 944.png (843x903, 56K)

imagine being so autistic that you use a meme map about autism to prove how not autistic your people are

so that is played out but calling americans fat and stupid isn't? ok klaus. time to say goodnight to mommy and her special roommate muhammad

what's autistic about not letting people insult you without any base? it's not autistic when, for example, people from eastern Europe show evidence that it improved a lot after communism

Attached: german statistics.png (500x3000, 24K)

caring about the opinions of anonymous strangers is top tier autism

the point, that you failed to understand, despite me literally spelling it out, is that it's
>baseless nonsense that can be applied to any other group aswell.
>So far every single American has fit the bill (of being fat and dumb). You especially.

So any other group here is autistic aswell when they fend off insults?

>So any other group here is autistic aswell when they fend off insults?
yeah, especially when they're generalized insults like 'americans are fat' or 'swedes are cucks'

Yes they are autistic.
I know that's the norm for Germans so don't sweat it.

then a majority of all countries posters, except maybe rare flags who only have a single digit number of posters, are autistic
while we are the only ones made fun of because of it

I've never seen any other country display their love of trains so openly.

>I know that's the norm for Germans so don't sweat it.
It's clearly not though. See . It's like talking with a wall.

I'd say that's wrong, as our trains aren't that much on time, but it doesn't matter anyways, as I'm talking about the criteria for autism that we've concluded here that is fending off insult.

Germans really are a special breed of animal aren't they?

Attached: German News.png (1609x767, 576K)

i say stop bully germany

Attached: download (81).jpg (257x196, 8K)

Explain what this has to do with anything I said. Autists may like trains, I don't know for sure, so I didn't comment on it. I only said that I'd say our people don't like trains as ours often come late.
You go on and show me an English article about autists liking trains. If you're gonna post about some different topic each time, then don't reply. Or does, for example, replying to "the weather is nice today" with "I like the colour blue" seem reasonable to you?

my fucking sides lmao

I must educate German. No bully. Only teach. Germany simply wrong on many thing. I am helping Germany.

Attached: just a little.jpg (842x675, 78K)

The weather sure is nice today. Good day to solve a puzzle. Got a lot of time to finish since the train is running late. I like the color blue. It reminds me of the sky and all the jokes that fly above Germans' heads.

Attached: german entertainment.jpg (425x425, 54K)

This clearly isn't a joke or is "all americans are idiots" a joke? if it was, insult and joke would be synonymous, which they aren't.
As all you now do is act as if I'm in the wrong for not getting the super funny joke that is "all germans are autistic" and acting as if everything here is meaningless, there is no point for me in further posting in this thread.

>German doesn't get joke
>"there is no point for me in further posting in this thread"
My sides.

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THAT?

hello my australia brother

Raro
a
r
o
Falso chinĂªs

R A R E
A
R
E R A R

Attached: 1561115693538.png (2048x1152, 1.72M)

much love from macao british bro

love yuo too, Macao!

Attached: 1561887728499.png (256x249, 11K)

>I guess all Americans fat and dumb, all Finns gay, all Portuguese horse penis lovers and so on
I don't see the incorrect statement here

Superiority always creates jealousy. It is only natural.

Attached: bd63f49cfcf70ed57343bda4a7c017ed0dd2e556.png (510x840, 338K)