Why can´t americans act like people??

Why can´t americans act like people??

Attached: images.jpg (676x563, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcXDMXuUPB4
youtube.com/watch?v=7l9Y44TtSJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn, my cunt did something based for once. nothing is better than heroin

Seriously who doesn't like heroin? You faggots should be thanking us.

Heroin is important to pharmaceuticals-- this will lower the prices of our prescriptions drugs.

Attached: 1551249149915.png (403x325, 218K)

I didn’t know I supported the war until now

Thank you for your service but cocaine is still better.

you people act like we're the only evil and conniving empire to have ever existed

wtf why are the prices still high

Under taliban rule there was ZERO pedophilia in Afghanistan, under american """liberation""" one in every three boys is raped by older men

Cocaine is for black people. Heroin is the patrician’s choice

sir, we did what was necessary to acquire the drip sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcXDMXuUPB4

Attached: salute.jpg (575x297, 237K)

You didn't do anything because you are overweight and depressed

aaaand your nigger statistic of the day is brought to you by user

A couple years ago, a serviceman got dishonorably discharges because he tried to stop an Afghan officer from raping little boys. Apparently the officer was shocked that it was even something that was considered bad

oncd you build up a tolerence for it, heroin gives yu a really pumped up cokeish/amphetamineish high when you get up and moving, except really really comfortable and not tweaky, just so smooth and perfect feeling. then when you relax and stop moving and dont focus on anything you activate the nod and float around all dreamy and warm in bliss. god i love heroin

>this will lower the prices of our prescriptions drugs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A mate of mine told me the ANP had a compound just down the rode from where they were based and they could hear the little boys screaming every night and they were under strict orders to never ask the Afghans about it for fear of offending them. He said him and his buddies would semi-joke about going down and just shooting the place up.

must have been annoying as hell, im surprised they didnt get orders to go in and shoot the kids so everyone could get decent sleep for once

so, all these soldiers with weapons, and they just let a compound of childrape to exist right down the road... hmmmmmmmm, some heroes those people are

a-are we the baddies?

>be us soldier
>have the opportunity to kill pedo freaks
>instead murder innocent families in cold blood for literally no reason
Yes we are the bad guys. Even Trump knows it.

Attached: us soldier.png (660x668, 598K)

We always have been.

hope you od
>ZOG police actually enabling drug trade
Now say it shocked, folks.

That's just how it is man. He once said to me he doesn't think he has PTSD but he has a lot of guilt for things that happened over there. I think he was talking at least partly about that situation.

I guess I'm not surprised that our soldiers shoot so many civilians in Afghanistan

Yes.The Taliban will be remembered as heroes decades after their fight is won just like the Viet Cong is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7l9Y44TtSJU

based anti american yanks

So proud, just like his mummy.

Based free market

America invaded Afghanistan because they wouldn't give up Bin Laden NOT for heroin. This "scholar" is a liar!

>this will lower the prices of our prescriptions drugs.
Wew lad.

Taliban asked for evidence, and offered to give him up if the US could prove he did it.

im thinking based

>hope you od
why the fuck would you wish for that?

Another reason why burgerland is the scourge of mankind