me at 21 going on 22 having been a NEET since 18

>27
>never went to college or uni
>learned a trade
>doomed to be poor forever
Yup.

>tfw gonna be 26 by the time I graduate from university
It's over bros....

it's all over for me, right lads? I can't find employment anywhere but I'm not autistic enough for neetbux despite having a sperg diagnosis

>tfw been neet since age 14
>currently 20 on the verge of suicide

>tfw 20, got medsepped from the military, have no near or long term prospects for things like apprenticeships and further education due to lake of funds, and am waiting for various interviews and jobs to reply back
>also don’t have a shitbox yet so have to use shit like uber to get anywhere
Welp. Looks like this zoomer is in a bit of a bind.

Attached: 8BD3180A-4D79-4C6B-A7F1-886F64D8FCAD.png (645x773, 49K)

My entire class was 18/19 year olds. I'm 23.

Attached: 1561688936920.png (543x343, 32K)

How have you been a NEET since 14? Why weren't you in school?

I've seen people who are in their 40s in university. It's not too late I don't think.

25 here
and actually hate this degree and am considering studying something else if my dad lets me stay in the house for a few years more

early to late 20s isn't too bad
30s is when it's tough to make frens.

how intelligent are you? do you have high school diploma? could you go to university?

23, just graduated with a Master's this year but my autism will prevent me from getting a good job :(((((((

master's in what? unless it's something stupid like zoology a master's should be plenty

Biochemistry but my social skills are fucking shit.

with a master's in a stem field your social skills are expected to be shit
stop whining and get a job at a pharma company

>24
>engineer
>$40k in savings account
>$15k in 401k
>tall, handsome, big dick
>hate this country, the people, and all it stands for
>wake up everyday wanting to die
>can't run away because dont want to throw away "good life"
>cant kill myself because of my family's reaction

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

me too but I look 16

Ever thought of moving abroad?

america is the best country in the world to be an engineer though
the pay is second to none

i have, i have dual citizenship to Poland. I do plan on moving eventually, or just completely retiring to some shitty village in the middle of fucking nowhere in eastern europe and living a simple life
i do nothing all day and make $75k a year

Attached: 1502927396206.png (1935x773, 633K)

>i do nothing all day and make $75k a year
let's make a deal
we'll switch countries I'll do nothing and make $75k/year and you'll do nothing and make $20k/year

also having polish citizenship means you're eligible to move anywhere in the EU or EEA with no paperwork

based and accomplished ameribro

i understand that, i know im a whiny bitch. I just fucking hate this place, the people, the culture, I literally wake up every morning with no sense of purpose and drink every night. I just cant believe "this is it"

lets do it, i'll be surrounded by beautiful Icelandic women and beautiful scenes of nature. I work in one of the shittiest and most crime ridden hellholes in America

Attached: en-up-i-have-given-up-i-5688279.png (500x541, 121K)

You sound extremely shallow, how much have you read?

No law that says you have to go to school

>I suffer in the first world

Attached: 1565417819133.jpg (360x320, 32K)

i read every day. but its mostly philosophy, history, and political stuff. I hate fiction and cant force myself to be entertained. I cant watch TV shows, movies, or read fiction. I feel like its lame and I'm "wasting" time being pointlessly and mindlessly entertained.

do you think i dont know this? I "accomplished" it. My life is on easy mode. No student debt, tall ,handsome, big dick, good job. Promotion is coming in a few months and ill get even more cash. I just cant believe this is what i'll be doing until i fucking die.

Attached: 1502580333786.png (400x400, 313K)

I know that feel user, grew up in a small town in the west country, went to London for uni, it was grim. I feel disconnected from everyone and everything. I just want to go away and never return

>19 year old NEET too dumb/poor for higher education with literally no prospects to speak of
feels fucking miserable man. could be worse though, at least i'm not a big dicked engineer richfag, that'd be hell on earth

>go to university at 18
>suffer panic attacks daily
>get ignored by girls in favor of older guys/chads
>my fellow engineering students are too busy studying to bro out
>end up dropping out due to mental issues
>join military
Fast forward to more recent times
>go to university at 30 with GI bill
>girls are nicer to me because I have a car and can buy booze (don't do this outside of house parties, btw.)
>guys are much more interested in getting to know you as well since you can drive them places and spot them for cash if they are short (never loan a single individual kid more than $50 tho)
>classes are easier since the social pressure is gone and professors respect you more
Why would anyone who isn't a super genius go to college right out of highschool?

Get a fucking hobby or read books or do taekwondo classes or smth.
You literally have nothing to complain about.
Posh cunt.

Attached: 65tgs2221.gif (220x262, 145K)

>posh cunt

Attached: soychad.png (1080x1246, 35K)

I hate you so much
>finishing computer science bsc degree 2 years too late
>terrible grades
>no experience
>basically 0 chance of getting a job in the field because of grades
>working pizza delivery while living with dad
>virgin
2 options here, keep delivering pizzas and hope to end up in some middle management job eventually settling down a loser or finding something else to do but don't know what

Yeah I fucking hate cities. Too many foreigners in groups that you hear other languages more than English, so much noise, buildings blocking the sky, everyone is inconsiderate, everyone is looking at their phones all the time.

Learn a trade user, one of my mates flunked, he did some electrician course, three years later he works at a major telecom company. Also, save your money at your current job if you plan on starting a business in the future.

i graduated with a 3.0 GPA which is very very very average for engineering, no experience. I only got this "dream job" because some Polish lady I'm somehow related to hooked me up with an interview. Life sometimes surprises you user, you might find once you make it it really isnt all that its cut out to be. I'm genuinely depressed and drunk right now but I understand that im being a little bitch. I wish you the best of luck, if there was anyway i could help you i would, i mean it. We're all going to make it

my brain is too big for trades, couldn't manage the mindlessness of it
at least with pizza delivery there's no pretense

Attached: 1475427671620.jpg (668x712, 68K)

Have a drink for me, user!

fuck bro, well keep working hard man. One day you'll make it.

we're all gonna make it one day

Attached: 1452950170823.jpg (645x773, 79K)

will an academic suspension for the first year in Uni affect my CV?
I'm doing a pretty good engineering course though

will do, vodka for my slavic subhuman ass.

cheer up user, you live in a peaceful and beautiful european nation full of nothing but Icelandic people. Work on yourself, you can do this. I'm ready to throw it all away to live in a small ukrainian village and collect chicken eggs and milk my cows instead of this shit

>will an academic suspension for the first year in Uni affect my CV?
not if you don't list it
might if they actually follow up on records from the uni which most places won't do but not sure even then
if you're delayed by a year that will be noticed though

I'm bad with math but good with "soft" sciences (eg Biology, Geology) and fantastic when it comes to studying and recalling History.

I can't drive and nor can I afford college anyways though

oh and yes I did at least graduate HS, but my gpa (I don't know it) was probably sub 3.0, but above 2.5. 2.75 if I had to guess

fuck, I'm delayed by a year
I think I might jump ship to a different course I guess

Attached: 1563097537778.png (450x367, 34K)

I guess user
you too man, most people your age would kill to be in that position

if it's only that and you maintain a decent gpa from here it' snot the the of the world, lots of people take a year off or an extra year for one reason or another
it's a negative but not something to worry about alone

learn to drive for starters bro, cars are cheap if you buy used
you could try to pick up a trade depending on if you can live with your parents in the meanwhile

I'm 22 just starting at a community college and so far I've made friends with a bunch of 18 year old zoom zooms. They've invited me to hang out every weekend so far. Just be yourself.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I can't learn to drive because my parents can't spend the money nor have the time to teach me, my 2 year LP literally expired last summer and I've just given up on that idea since

one of my friends thinks I have enough sob stories/diagnoses to get uni for free but idk and I'm really averse to paperwork, last time I tried applying for uni it led nowhere

Only thing I MIGHT be able to get is my mom said she'd pay for me to get an online cert if I find the right one I also at least have a place to stay for now, but there really seems to be no prospects for my future to me, even if that's just because I've been a neet for 3 years and every attempt to receive any sort of assistance or employment ended in failure/denial/ect

how can anyone be a neet for 3 years I genuinely don't get it
aren't there fast food restaurants near you? the staff turnover there is so high they're always hiring
it doesn't pay well but it could pay for a drivers license and a 20 year old corolla for starters

I can't work around food, in hot environments, or any sort of thing that requires me to focus on customer service

oh or in loud environments for that matter

>I can't work around food,
why
>in hot environments,
why
>or any sort of thing that requires me to focus on customer service
why
are you legitimately (as in clinically diagnosed) autistic?

I was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 5 which got turned into Autism Spectrum Disorder when the new DSM happened

More than anything my sensory was effected and I can't stand constant exposure to unpleasant sensations

I'm able enough to socialize and seem normal inter-personally, but not enough to be able to do it for a long time in a place I'd rather not be

tl;dr: I'm too fucked to be employed by most menial and service positions, but in that grey area where I'm not considered fucked enough for neetbux because I'm no schizo or retard

>tfw 19yr old who enlisted
ill be 23 when im done with my first contract
is it really only 18-19 yr olds going to college for the first time anons? is it actually a thing to feel if your slightly older than other students

dude you'd be perfect for pizza delivery, doordash or uber eats or whatever
basically you're just driving around and handing people food with very minimal interaction
autists love riding in cars so the only problem would be walking in to pick up the food and the 40 seconds it takes to actually deliver the food

>is it really only 18-19 yr olds going to college for the first time anons?
Not at all. Early to mid 20yo freshers are very common.

that might work if I could drive but I'm also visually impaired and uncomfortable driving in most cars since god decided to make my existence a complete joke

Typical whiny millennial

not gonna lie you sound pretty fucked mate but you'll figure something out
the wagecuck memes are funny but being a neet is killer for your psyche so you really should try to find something but of course you already know this

>my brain is too big for trades
Lmao do you think I just slam things with a sledgehammer all day?
T. Aprentice industry mechanic with 600-800k a month after tax

I am more intelligent than you

Trust me I really don't want to remain a neet, it's just that I don't seem to have control over anything

Do you have anything to show for it

t. Virgin yaris owner working part time in nettó too pay for his cuck degree

various prizes from math, physics, chemistry and programming competitions while in high school - competed more than once for team Iceland in multinational math contests
if you're talking like practical value to my life today, then no I'm a virgin loser bordering on college dropout

I just turned 24 and I'm in CC now, doing 17 credits so hopefully if I can do break courses I can graduate in ~3 semesters instead of 4. Everything is so stupidly easy besides math classes because I had to relearn everything I had in HS.

I felt like people in my field were retarded, but holy shit I forgot the vast majority of the population is borderline retarded. I haven't done real mathematics since HS and people coming straight from AP classes say they're struggling while I'm getting As. Not super easy, mainly just annoying because it's so taxing on the mind

so, what are you doing now?

finishing a cs degree 2 years behind schedule with terrible grades and working as a pizza delivery driver while living with my dad
living the dream

Attached: 1550618961437.jpg (567x374, 49K)

What happened to you man? Like you said, you were doing so well in high school. Did you just lose passion for academia?

Nobody cares about grades if it's like here. I would focus more on getting yourself out of your own depression first

Unless you're going to grad school nobody will care about your grades, don't worry

lots of things
didn't exactly do well in high school
went to the best high school in Iceland, did great the first year, had the highest math grade I think of my year in the first year
everything just slowly went downhill from there, stopped doing homework, showed up late and didn't study for tests - in the end while I got multiple awards at graduation for excellence in nationwide math and physics contests and stuff my grades were average at best
uni was the same story except even worse, didn't really show up for classes very much at all, didn't do homework, and didn't and still don't really care but at some point it caught up so failed multiple courses and fell two years behind and now basically I'm a massive loser

not sure what I'm doing with my life
actually considering getting another degree in a different field but terrified motivation will be 0 again and the story will just repeat itself except I'll be 3 years older and still with no experience

at least here if you don't list your grades on your cv as a newlygrad employers assume (correctly) that you have something to hide

At least in the US nobody cares. Heard 4.0 CS students never get asked what their grade was, it's all about practical projects and dynamic programming problems

I'm about to turn 26 and I'm JUST starting.

Attached: 1566483318619.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>18
>failed two semester of community collage and gave up
>thinking of killing myself because the rest of milk his going to be terrible

want to trade?, you'll be some spic loser living with his parents

>can't even spell college correctly
should I jump off a bridge with a rope tired around my neck or go to Mexico and buy pentobarbital

Dropped out of highschool and NEETed for 4 years. Now I am redoing my HS diploma in evening classes.
I will be 25 when I'm in College and idgaf.

Attached: 267-2673773_pepe-cool-guy-cool-pepe-png.png (366x345, 166K)

>started uni at 19 (CC)
>failed every class
>neet for 4 months
>cashier for 4 months
>now i'm gonna take a programming class for 2 years
I'm not sure what to do with my life honestly. Maybe i will go back to uni after i finished this but getting a degree at 25 sounds really fucking depressing.

Attached: 1567479718770.png (657x527, 138K)

Like uni will help you with a job these days.

Test

I know that feel.

It is over, I live in a province known for its many jobs and I can't get a job. The employers see that I have been a NEET for 4 going on 5 years and immediately throw my résumé in the garbage.

The CEO of my old company got fired with a big payout and he decided to go to university to study history or literature or something, good guy.

Whatever you do just remember DON'T be a programmer

Become a programmer

too late
>spend 5 years to get through graduate polytechnic on CE and IT(bacc. + '''''''''''''''masters'''''''''''''')
>earn below average wage with 3 year of internship at the same company
>no savings
>fat
>no strength to improve
>don't even like my work anymore
>daily suicide thoughts
it's over bros

Luck to you.
Good lad