US will make Japan have army again and have nuclear bomb

Because of North Korea, US will make Japan have army again, and US will make Japan have nuclear bomb, to protect US and Japan from North Korea.

It was good if US attacked NK before NK make nuclear bomb, but it is too late.

KimJungun will never forgive nuclear bomb.
Trump fired John Robert Bolton, because John Bolton wanted NK forgive all nuclear bomb.I can't understand Trump and I don't wanna Trump elected again.

I think US is stupid. Why did they attack NK before?

Attached: Hydrangeas.jpg (1024x768, 574K)

>I think US is stupid
100% agree

US is really stupid and can't predict what will happen after 3 years. They do war where they don't need to war, and They do not war, where they have to war

Japan and even Taiwan will have nuclear bomb, because of stupid US. I don't like this situation really. maybe I have to go other country, where not East Asia

>Because of North Korea, US will make Japan have army again, and US will make Japan have nuclear bomb, to protect US and Japan from North Korea.

Sounds nice
I hope Japan-US-Israel-India alliance

Of cause it will be like that. There is no other choice. But I am Korean and so only Korea will be in danger, so I dont like this situation. I wanted US attack NK

>Why did they attack NK before?
Chinese backing or something to that effect
>I think US is stupid
I mean, yeah; we seem to go to war everywhere there doesn't need one and then don't go to war where there probably needs to be one
Though NK/SK relations as of late have been improving afaik, which is nice

Don't you guys still hate the idea of having an offensive military? I know the JSDF is (basically) a military but it seems like there's lots of red tape and mixed opinions

>Don't you guys still hate the idea of having an offensive military?

It's only libcucks

Oh my mistake. I wanna write "Why didn't they attack NK before."I think US had to attack NK before NK make nuclear bomb

And you are totally wrong about NK. NK will never forgive nuclear bomb. I sure. And now SK polliticians are communist.

US do not have to believe Korea

North Korea will never forgive nuclear bomb, and I think NK will never forgive ICBM, which can attack US. NK is cheating US, and now SK politicians are communist, and Korea if be united, Korea will be communism, with nuclear bomb.

>Korea will be in danger

Korea's destiny is a victim by a superpower
Russian annexation would have happened instead of Japanese annexation if Japan had lost in Russo-Japanese war

Bruh. Are you saying we are about to conscript actual Samurai into our federation?
>holy fuck...
>that's badass...

I know about it. Korea became a tributary of Japan that time and it was really lucky to Korea. Korea really developed at that time.
I really afraid about Korea be tributary of NK. It will be horrify

Hey do you know what Trump said to Japan nowadays?Trump want Japan have army again, to protect US from NK

So basically... Trump wants Samurai bodyguards?
>holy fuck....
>based...

Trump is cheating Americans I think. NK will never forgive nuclear bomb, and even ICBM, which can attack US.

So Trump will make Japan have nuclear bomb again, so US can be protected by NK ICBM

Americans are so stupid. You guys really believe that NK forgive nuclear bomb?

Even South Koreans do not think that NK will forgive nuclear bomb kek
Americans are more stupid than even we Korean

>Taiwan will have nuclear bomb

100% no
There is no US base to control and observe there, and it means US goes to war with China

Oh than maybe only Japan will have nuclear bomb. Anyway it is sure Japan have army again. If other people be US president, it is same I think. US have no other choice

What do you mean never forgive the nuclear bomb? Do you mean never get rid of theirs?
Because I agree on that, having nuclear weapons is the only guaranteed assurance of independence for them and they'd be idiots to ever disarm themselves

We missed our chance to crush NK when their relations with China were strained by their constant posturing and they didn't have nuclear weapons yet

No they will never disarm themselves. NK lied when they need food and money always, for long time. SK know about NK well than US, so we SK know well, NK will never forgive ICBM.

What's Moon J's endgame?
Does he want unified Korea?
Kim will never let that happen though.

a preemptive strike on north korea would've brought china into the mix. the US doesn't really stand to gain by toppling NK so that escalation is not worth it. personally i don't care what happens in north korea, leave them to their juche bullshit and they have no reason to threaten any other nations. it'll run its course eventually. now be my korean wife please

>Oh than maybe only Japan will have nuclear bomb. Anyway it is sure Japan have army again.

It's not because of US but Moon Jae-in.
Moon accelerated red integration and anti-Japan US policy.
It caused US's skepticism to South Korea.

Now many Korean don't like Moon. I dont know what he think exactly anyway I dont trust him. I never trusted him from 1year ago

Evens then they had massive army and artillery. They would have made any invader bleed.

FUCK South Korea.
BASED Japan
BASED North Korea

This is what will happen: you will reunify with separate countries in a federal system. North Korean will basically colonize the south politically while the south continues to produce wealth.

>NK will never forgive ICBM
What does this even mean

They threaten our allies in the east as part of their juche bullshit though, so I do care about NK in that sense
That and the rampant abuse of their citizens
Not like we can really do anything now that NK has nukes though

when the fuck are you gonna leave korea? go find your jap husband.

If you give me US citizenship and play station I will be your Korean wife
You are right maybe the Moon is problem.

>If you give me US citizenship and play station I will be your Korean wife
I can actually afford this. I have a PS4 and never play it anyway. How do you like Texas? Lots of Koreans here.

>If Korea be united, I will get some foreign guy quickly and I will get citizenship and go to other country

Yeah, I know SK was based doomed to be bombed into a living hellscape if NK was ever attacked with all the arty they'd set up, not enough CRAM in the world for that shit
Couldn't go to war with them without condemming Seoul to be ashes

Don't listen to the other user, I also live in Texas and already have a PS4 I can give you
I have a theater room too, as an added bonus

I never go to US so I don't know geography. If you give me lots of chocolate and fruit I will be your wife. I dont go outside often

>They threaten our allies in the east as part of their juche bullshit though, so I do care about NK in that sense
if we didn't antagonize them they'd have no reason to make legitimate threats. they'd have a death wish to start shit for no reason
>That and the rampant abuse of their citizens
yeah that sucks, but it's happening all over. military intervention is not the way, i hope we've learned that lesson
>If you give me US citizenship and play station I will be your Korean wife
deal

Citizenship, a play station, chocolates, AND fruit? What else do you want to add onto this last minute list to escape Korea?

Because I like eating delicious,I wanna go restaurant 1 time in week, and I like cuddle pillow, so when I wanna 1 cuddle in day and have to PS with me 2 time in week

There you have it, all you need is
>US Citizenship
>A play station
>chocolates
>fruits
>weekly date a restaurant
>a cuddle pillow (not you)
and (You) too can have your K-pop waifu.

>a cuddle pillow (not you)
omg I really laughed at this >_

The japanese boomers that are too old to fight are all pro military, but the military age males are anti military.

lol
No, there are more communists in the older generation.

Maybe things have changed, I'm just repeating what I was told when I visited last (~2017).

as long as i don't have to finance her plastic surgery

That would've been misinformation.
The generation hasn't changed much from then.

It's totally unrealistic.
USA will be deployed in SSBN near Japan.
Japan tolerates it.
That is the most realistic guess.

Don't worry cute Koreanon
Everything will be fine