This place is just Jow Forums-lite

This place is just Jow Forums-lite

Attached: 1568253777833.png (498x110, 113K)

And that's a GOOD thing. We should strive to be more like our Jow Forums brothers.

no it really is not Jow Forums is a zoomer wasteland of a board this is a cultured and loving board

R A R E
A
R
E
You are not white.

thank you my leaf brother

I dont see the problem

Yes I agree we are quite polite

i chuckle a little, thanks burger

Attached: nigboi.jpg (180x200, 9K)

>You are not white.

Attached: 唾-7-c-animeright-memes-thecultofkek-pepe-did-nothing-wrong-thatonealtrightguy-praisekek-antifa-fuc (500x1008, 124K)

There is no racism and hatred in Jow Forums, only frens and fellowship

This place is the opposite of Jow Forums lmao

Not true. I hate all arabs and turks cause they deserve it.

>leaf
>frogposter
>abhorrent post
Every time. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

This place is /leftypol/-lite and it's disgusting.

>everything I don't like is Jow Forums

I can't fucking sleep AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>This place is just Jow Forums-lite

Attached: VVw3JHm.jpg (750x946, 242K)

We are the BLACK version of Jow Forums
Wh*Toids get the fuck out

No

Attached: work pol.png (1428x1218, 329K)

This board is pretty racist, they hate the hell out of mixed race people. They also make fun of tragedies where people died justt like /b/ and Jow Forums do. Not that I'm against it, but I've noticed people here like to pretend neither of the above happens and try to take the moral high ground.

We're allowed to hate whites here

lol

I left Jow Forums for my own good 1 year ago because I was tired of being exposed to constant hatred and toxicity, most people nowadays there are pure edgelords, racists, literal incels and very manipulative , so I guess a lot more people like me ended up here considering it's the most related board on terms of open topics

Nothing wrong with that, reichskommissariat Jow Forums stand with Jow Forums

Attached: 465y67.png (500x623, 435K)

you are allowed to do it everywhere on Jow Forums, the difference is that depending of the board you do it you will find more or less people disagreeing with you

>I left Jow Forums for my own good 1 year ago because I was tired of being exposed to constant hatred and toxicity, most people nowadays there are pure edgelords, racists, literal incels and very manipulative , so I guess a lot more people like me ended up here considering it's the most related board on terms of open topics

Attached: 1566534395913.jpg (700x734, 53K)

Attached: 1563023601738.png (365x364, 190K)

Jow Forums has always been like that, this isn't plebbit.

well mixed raced people can be pretty racist and hateful too

I actually come here because I feel it is a lot less crazy than Jow Forums

I occasionally lurk on Jow Forums. I rember back in January they targeted a YouTube channel of some white fork dating a black guy and left hate comments.
I don’t know but I can’t see Jow Forums doing something like that.

is that (you) being a nigger bootlicker to own the cons epic style?

Is that your selfie from when your police decided to shit on Catalonia's referendum?

Jow Forums's popularity killed it. it became a place where real discussion is nearly impossible. the only uses Jow Forums has is providing real time updates about international disasters, elections and global reaching news also sometimes it can be used as a weapon to spread memes to a wider audience

Yes we are polite haha x-D

I've made antiwhite posts on other boards and they've gotten deleted.

Also, /ck/ is a Jow Forums colony

I kinda doubt it. I often make all kinds of shitposts taking every kind of side and have never been banned for doing it. You will be banned if you try to make a political discussion in boards where it's unrelated and off-topic, e.g. /a/, Jow Forums, /sci/, /any anime, video game or hobby board/. Rule 1 of most boards is "Images and discussion should relate to [subject of the board]" and if you fuck it up your thread will be deleted, no crying over it. I think mods and jannies are faggots but in my experience they are pretty fair regarding that, at least more than any other community I have taken part.

No that would be /tv/

Jow Forums is obv a better board where American intellectuals share their knowledge.
This board is crawling with chink/gook diaspora, nothing valuable comes from these vermin.

>disgusting
Ikr it should be full /leftypol/ instead

Attached: camaradaguason.jpg (933x525, 41K)

It's Jow Forums but done as jokes and not some cringeworthy "save the west!!!" larp

only during American hours

this desu
Jow Forums is mainly bants, whereas Jow Forums is edgelord virgins that try too hard to be offensive.