Lose weight

lose weight

Attached: Fat Fucks.png (6300x3095, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/nmh/publications/ncd-status-report-2014/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index#cite_note-2
medicaldaily.com/black-american-west-african-immune-obesity-388556
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Haiti

>Kuwait

No.

Why is Kuwait so fat

It's all that smoking in China

>south sudan
>overweight
something tells me this isn't that accurate

I'm working on it. Let's see how well you're doing in your 30s.

I'm a healthy weight as of this week.

someone post the real version with spains little brother corrected

Copts are obese as fuck it's actually pretty suspicious

Some of the highest national obesity rates come from tiny pacific island nations where every citizen is a fat Polynesian.

>BMI is 21.5
Feelsgoodbros

>south sudan
>polynesian

tfw no huge Kuwaiti gf

>t. 19 BMI

well this is 2014 data so it's pre-famine
it's likely different now

Attached: display_b7a48df8159fac8613fd7bd11562c6bb.png (600x489, 317K)

He's right though, they're fat as fuck in the Islands.

this is my source

who.int/nmh/publications/ncd-status-report-2014/en/

swiped from wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index#cite_note-2

Who /somehow skinnyfat/ here? I have man boobs and a beer gut, but you couldn't tell that from these numbers.

Attached: 1454511A-9661-493D-A905-4FAE460E4B6F.jpg (943x1504, 247K)

>inshallah

>BMI: 16.8
NIGGER WHAT

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

What's wrong with being overweight anyways? Yeah you live some years less than a lean person, so what, as long as you're not an useless landwhale it's not a problem to have some extra weight. And I'm a slim guy myself, I would never date a fat girl, but I don't there's nothing wrong with them

fair enough was just surprised that a country that's been in war for so long is obese, but i guess this makes sense

Manlet detected

you have body dysmorphia mate, there's no way you're skinnyfat at bf 4.5%

either a dwarf, or the children of a incestuous family that kept it's children locked up in the basement with little food and no sunshine

it's not obese just overweight
only four countries on the map are obese: Nauru, Samoa, Tonga and Kuwait

and in fairness it is only 0.2 over the overweight limit. It's bordering on healthy weight.

when will the anti-copt hatred on Jow Forums end

Why are your medical records in English?

that is because they import cheap lard from corporate dairy farms in NZ or Aus. Its fatty tissue marketing is almost comparable to Indonesia's rampant cigarette campaign

well spotted fatman

when the proletariat finally manage to kill the bourgeoisie and all the mercenaries that serve them

only americans browse Jow Forums. All of the foreign flags that you see there are either americans expats or proxies

I don't hate copts, I have coptic blood after all but it's true most of them are obese it's weird

south sudanese are almost always skinny whether they're starving or not.

sudanese are literally the genetically skinniest people on earth.

That's the output from body composition analyzer

It's as if all my body fat is concentrated on my torso area. I have so little fat on my ass it hurts to sit, but at the same time I feel like I need a sports bra when out hiking because my boobs are bouncing around. I drink like a sewer though, which probably goes a long way in explaining it. That and my age.

FATurgal

Attached: 1568258195316.png (6300x3095, 1.24M)

It's always in english?

Yes

Why? Do they expect everyone to understand it? Does everyone always understand enough english to understand it?

damn Portugal needs to chill

medicaldaily.com/black-american-west-african-immune-obesity-388556

Most appliances and electronic devices tend to be in English. My A/C, my microwave oven, my stereo, my barbercue, my exercise bike and my bathroom scale etc. are all in English. More complex devices such as computers, smartphones and some TVs come with different language options.

Given how few body composition analyzers are being sold, I doubt it would be economically variable to offer them in dozens of different languages.