Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Spanish_speakers_in_the_Americas_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1024x1024, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfpH7Hg8n8
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/suspeito-de-assassinar-brasileiro-venezuelano-morto-pauladas-em-roraima-23050893
youtube.com/watch?v=6o1X205eKNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop living vicariously though us

where is my nigga guinea ecuatorial at?

1/20 british speak spanish?
is this cause of holidays?

Que asco, el descubrimiento de América fue un error.

montana and brasil frens :)

I like living in the bestern hemisphere

I need a Latino bf

Imagine if that was all French instead of goblino sp*nish. Ugh what could had been

home...

Based New Mexico

P A
A

I'm still waiting for Cletus to give them back

Yeah because Haiti and Africa have done wonders for the French language's standing around the world

Just fuck off if you're going to be a typical "omg i once got a baguette at the grocery store and i drink wine once a year too so I'm so french XD"

why are you so mad Jose Martinez?

Ever been there? It's pretty, even though it's poorer than hell.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-09-18-16-49-55.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

What even happens there, tho? Nobody ever seems to talk about it.

UFO shit, paranormal stuff, heisenberg, and a lot of mexican culture

73% Belize? I thought they didn't speak Spanish at all, what's the point of that country then lmao

>heisenberg
Was Breaking Bad set in New Mexico? Never watched it desu

There's only like 400,000 Belizeans anyway

>that green starting in Europe and Africa
Dam no one is safe from the spic menace

my city is CHILEAN CLAY
(and that's a good thing)

Attached: 31b3f22b61e7ac9548d16a8d83393606.png (282x150, 5K)

We should take it just to cuck Guatemala

Lotta injuns, violence, and poverty...

I go there for camping and skiing. I like the food, because everything is smothered in chile. There are some neat Catholic missions and shrines. The people are generally pretty nice.

Everything looks like a Mexican themed Disneyworld attraction

>francophile

Attached: 1568185574983.gif (413x243, 51K)

>francophile

Attached: highly alpha male.png (599x741, 244K)

>French Americas

Attached: soymilk2.png (805x851, 89K)

>mfw the Atlantic ocean has more cultural influence in Brazil than sp*cs

Attached: 1429107604914.jpg (600x600, 31K)

That sounds a lot like your perception. Then again, I've never been to any of the Disney theme parks.

How the fuck does that even happen

pinochet
don't ask me why they specifically came to alberta though, maybe they thought the rockies were closer and that it'd be like home
also a shitload of them are mormons

>also a shitload of them are mormons

Attached: aisjd.gif (350x233, 2.21M)

I remember hearing a Portuguese version of Jose Alfredo Jimenez songs. So strange.

I also read that sertaneja music took elements of Mexican music. Brazilians are not ashamed to include strange cultural elements and assimilate them. Like the American cowboys.

We only share real borders with Paraguay and Argentina, and it's just some irrelevant countryside towns. I bet at least half of those Spanish speakers in Brazil are from Rio Grande do Cuck.

>Brazilians are not ashamed to include strange cultural elements and assimilate them
I can't think of anything other than very few songs. Even Japan has more Hispanic cultural elements than us. We're basically our own continent.

Attached: south-america-population-density-2015-v2.jpg (1280x1662, 522K)

You mean Amazon is practically a barrier. I bet some venezuelans can start a small town on the brazillian part of the border with no one noticing lol

There are probably some villages right at the border that nobody cares about

I shill for the Spanish language on the internet so I can make all of USA bilingual

Sick numbers

That really surprises me that only 2.9% of Brazilians can speak Spanish

I think que la chupas

Not at all. There has been conflicts between Brazilians and Venezuelans at the border and we just kick them out ourselves, because unlike western cucks we don't expect a nanny state to take care of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfpH7Hg8n8
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/suspeito-de-assassinar-brasileiro-venezuelano-morto-pauladas-em-roraima-23050893

Yes, Tu e as Nuvens
youtube.com/watch?v=6o1X205eKNw

You guys are all the same though, why fight?

>brazil has less spanish speakers than most amuttican states

Attached: 1529897155083.jpg (222x235, 15K)

Spics are more like each other than we are to any of our spic neighbors. Even Americans are far more spic than we are.

Basically this, same with how lots of Salvadoreans and Argentinians came in the 80’s due to the political turmoil in their countries.

>You guys are all the same
cringe as hell coming from a literal indio just like every spanish speaking country. only the people in the north near the venezuela that looks like them. the north is the most amerindian one and have only 5m of population so no we do not look the same unlike you and all the lat*nos countries in lat*n america

>using indio as an insult
Lmao you’re so lame, at least be more original

it is a insult in brazil but cope more

USA stole the land to Mexico some 150 years ago
Funny enough how the states they stole are the states that nowadays are flooded with hermanos. Indeed it looks like the same fucking border before the usa-mex war.
>fate and karma

Are your grandparents nazis who scaped to Brazil?

You should be more respectful of your native population instead of maintaining those stupid ideas left behind by the dumbass iberians.

I'm not an indio, I'm mapuche, what's your problem with indians anyway, they are far away in england, california and canada

Brazilian posters are too edgy for us to comprehend, they rival the worst Americ*n posters

The U.S. Southwest was only Anglo from the 1930s when the Dust Bowl and the Depression hit until the 1990s when the peso crashed under Salinas in Mexico and NAFTA got signed.

Every time I post I get called indio by a brasileño, I literally don't care but wonder why does my flag triggers them that much

I don't like you. I want to punch you in the face

What are you talking about?
Do you know what the definition of anglo is?

Attached: Definition of Anglo.png (646x357, 30K)

The US should kick the spics out of their land

It’s past your bedtime sweetie, you gotta wake up early for school tomorrow

Quintessentially Brazilian post. Fuck all spic vermin.

Attached: Raposo Tavares e Fernão Dias.jpg (728x546, 164K)

kek, so the son of syrians born in the us, who speaks english as a native, is white?

They should start with Uruguayans first

Cringedios

>
older than you, muhammad
you write like a soyboy

No free trade agreement, well get fucked, both brazil and argentina will eat you and that's a good thing

WEW, I didn't think Brazillians cared that much about the northern lands

Like I care. I don't want any country to lose its identity.

Argentina will eat itself before that

I'm not indio.

If you’re older than me then why do you write like you’re 13?

>gap between Texas’ Hispanic and white populations continued to narrow last year when the state gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident.

>With Hispanics expected to become the largest population group in Texas as soon as 2022, new population estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau showed the Hispanic population climbed to nearly 11.4 million — an annual gain of 214,736 through July 2018 and an increase of 1.9 million since 2010.

My race is powerful

>"noooo how can it be I'm in charge here"

Attached: poor disenfranchised youth.png (766x950, 50K)

Attached: get out.png (980x716, 264K)

How shall the republican party cope with the additional gerrymandering required to maintain white dominance, I wonder?

Why do Mexicans hate Louisiana? Its pretty close to Mexico and Texas yet barely has any spanish speakers?

>Louisiana

Attached: soyyyyyyyy.jpg (110x125, 3K)

The average Brazillian is brown, low iq and poor. You might as well be lat*no.

Attached: 1558059232104s.jpg (233x217, 5K)

If you have ever visited loisiana you would know

The average citizen thinks he is above other average citizens (while being just as fucked).

Luis y Ana, ajasjasjajsaj

Do mexicans not like black people? That might be it. Also, it's FRENCH.

I heard there are canarians descendants over there. Some of them even continued speaking spanish until the late 90s

:^)