Is Jow Forums full of incels?

Is Jow Forums full of incels?

Attached: incels.png (880x545, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Incelselfies/comments/cu7oen/m_20_chinmaxxing_premature_balding_chronic_acne/
metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/83-year-old-grandma-loves-using-tinder-to-find-younger-men-for-casual-sex-10682376/
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
incels.wiki/w/Blackpill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even have to ask?

Yes, look at the 'post your arm' and height/weight threads. Most people here are low t skinnyfat betas. It’s no wonder cuckposting is so prevalent on this board

do you even have to ask?

Incels aren't real. This is a dumb meme.

>

reddit.com/r/Incelselfies/comments/cu7oen/m_20_chinmaxxing_premature_balding_chronic_acne/

>linking straight to plebbit

Incels don’t really exist or at least shouldn’t since you can pay for sex. It’s a buzzword that has zero meaning on this site. Even people who are married with kids or have girlfriends are called incels. Hate how this word became mainstream. It also ruins every discussion on Jow Forums. Wish these fucking online lookism fags just stuck to calling themselves virgins instead of creating a new term

I'm a volcel

There are equally ugly or uglier women out there.

go back

>implying participating in prostitution isn't punished by prison time in 75% of western countries
>implying prostitutes even counts in the first place

First off, for some reason I'm image banned, meaning I cannot post images. Secondly there is nothing wrong with reddit as long as you're not using popular sub reddits

>image banned
based mods image banning the redd*tor ph*one posters

>meaning I cannot post images.
retard

I'm getting sick of most women. Many believe dumb shit, many are deceptive and not upstanding, many are short sighted, many are ignorant as fuck about the world, etc. It's the manipulation that pisses me off the most. Sick of interacting with them desu. just need some time away from them

Attached: 1564086265812.jpg (680x744, 64K)

Si.

Attached: incels.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

???

what race are you, incel-kun?

Jow Forums is incel website

This is 4channel.

what does it say?

Fuck off woman
>incel
Not a self loathing incel retard. Just someone who is sick of dealing with all this womanly shit all the time

And? Women that are on the same looks level as that guy can still date upwards in looks thanks to them having a higher sexual market value, it's the reason why old women like this can easily get dates on tinder, while that guy would never in a million years get a single match:

metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/83-year-old-grandma-loves-using-tinder-to-find-younger-men-for-casual-sex-10682376/

not to mention having a recessed chin isn't nearly as detrimental for a womans looks as it is for men, there are even men who prefer women have a recessed chin because they see it as cute. And women can easily hide acne with makeup.

Anime is inherent to inceldom.

So? They can go lower. They can hire a prostitute. They can suck some cock.

hiring the hooker isn't the same as having a gf or even, picking up a girl

No but its full of redditors, like you.

>posting incelmeme site
>not posting puahate
Gtfo.

>for some reason I'm image banned
>this flag
gee, I wonder why

i want to translate man but its too long so im going to have siesta. adios!

why is there a website for incels?

We are the most oppressed group in western society and yet we are growing every year. This isn't a meme movement or anything. It's an institution. Get used to it.

can i have siesta?

So is it personality?
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
Or looks then?
incels.wiki/w/Blackpill
And what if the loli consents? I guess it’s fucking over. At least Elliot did something.

Attached: C46088C8-65E5-4587-8AA6-3F0DA233C416.jpg (1536x1068, 511K)

>illegalized
Would be funny if he’s Romanian because that’s how you say it in it. But not in English.

Just underage angsty nerds. The moment they get a job will either kill themselves or stop posting.

Attached: 98C8112D-ADC8-456E-8111-D3171A79FD03.jpg (1536x1034, 658K)

Yes
It's obvious from the amount of seething shit flinging that happens in any interracial couple thread, even though the majority of the users participating in them have not, and never will have sex, let alone pass on their genes

I have no friends either but still have sex with tinder girls on a regular basis

no

Attached: 1546930234646.jpg (840x560, 91K)

no true irl crushes and I'm not homo

Noice