None of you will ever understand what it's like to be the most hated country on Jow Forums and in the whole world

None of you will ever understand what it's like to be the most hated country on Jow Forums and in the whole world.

Attached: 325346.jpg (513x600, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Krautnigger/country/Pl/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/EuropeanUnion/country/Gr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 7F00E4EE-15E7-4BB8-ADF8-1C6A1D72F0E9.png (1044x869, 185K)

Fuck off faggot

>in the world
Only on Jow Forums.

Attached: ff53a0cad152f98ec248dad5dfc70025.png (550x928, 48K)

Yeah, I dont think anyone really really hates Canada, just Justin Trudeau

Then why do we always get bullied on the internet?

Send more Desis to replace these faggots in the north please

I fuckin love you leafbros

>tfw voting Liberal again in the October federal election

Everyone does, its just weird little kids who look like Pic related irl because they arent quite adults so they are doing that thing where kids test their limits.
You can open the catalog at any time and at least half of the threads up are some zoomer fags shitposting about some other country or does "X country really" "X did nothing wrong" "X country is subhuman"

Attached: Average int zoomer.jpg (843x473, 57K)

Yes i do

Attached: 1545221482805.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

shut up you dumb cunt

Why do you hate me?

Finfags are, for the most part, kino posters. Plus Spurdo. 9/10
Gypsies, stray dogs and brosdidudes make your flag the trashiest here. Congrats 1/10 because some of your whores are hot as the sun
Ganadians are ok. I fugged a ganadian chubster with big juggs. Bitch was 6/10, so is Ganada.
Can't wait for the day Jimmy, or China, or Russia unleashes hell over your burgars. Can't wait to fap to it. 0/10
>mfw Svegige is laughable because liberals, fags and feminists allowing mudslides and negros into our formerly perfect society. We need Hitler asap. 3/10 and going down

Cause you're a pussy that can't take the slightest bit of criticism. I hope you're whole country gets replaced by nogs, indians and arabs since the world actually hates them and they don't seem to be complaining as much as your bitch ass

>you're

This guy gets it.
Will have beers with.

I assume "X" always stands for America or Americans.

Get used to it and stop being a bitch lmao

>redditball

fuck off zoomer, polandball is peak Jow Forums culture

you guys started with the edgy stuff first

Attached: point.png (222x300, 83K)

Imagine being from a country so hated that other people unconditionally refuse to interact with you just because of it.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-12 013628.png (568x37, 6K)

im the most hated country on pol

East hemmers know they got the shit half of the planet so they come here to cope, don't let it get to you

because your posts often have an implied aura of superiority to them aka being smug, just like scandinavians

I'm just glad that Germany has a far higher GDP (PPP)/capita these days so I know your smugness is unwarranted
t. German

Tf tp

yeah I'm on vacation in Istanbul

Attached: Screenshot 12.09.2019 12:04:24.png (433x578, 322K)

Free palestine.

That's because your posters here are absolutely the worst. Even Brazilians are more inteligent and based than Canadians here.

Canada is just really gay. the anglosphere is made up of the holy trinity of bros (uk, aus, nz), America (fat ass retard brother but is such a fat ass retard it's based) and then there's Canada, gay and boring. everytime I see a Canadian here, they all joke and say something like "Ohh haha, by the way, I'm NOT American haha, I know you think we're similar but we are SO NOT, haha" totally unprovoked.

>None of you will ever understand what it's like to be the most hated country on Jow Forums and in the whole world.

Attached: 1565848107531.gif (480x418, 118K)

no thanks

nice

kiwibro gets it.
Canadians are generally just massive faggots with irritating accents.

lmao
tell me when you have this
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Krautnigger/country/Pl/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/EuropeanUnion/country/Gr/
>inb4 European Union isn't Germany
yes, on Jow Forums it is

Attached: 1567173917974.png (1875x2695, 833K)

European Union*

Actually, I do understand.