What did you learn from browsing Jow Forums?

I learnt that east asians are incredibly dumb and that israeli jews are the master race

Attached: shahar.jpg (1080x1920, 360K)

Australians and kiwis are some of the most ungrateful children.

Shahar wouldn't look like a fucking incel if he lost some weight. I can see some good lines on that face, too bad hes covered in lard

Argentinians hate anime

Attached: 22YRkjn.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Russians are self-hating faggots and need to be culled

This he looks like he could be intimidating looking if he lost weight , but unfortunately he is mentally ill and doesn't take care of himself due to it

Everyone would look better with less fat not just this faggot

Once again it is demonstrated that the eternal anglo is the eternal slave of the jew

westoids are incredibly dumb, neets are subhuman
non 1st worlders are smarter but alot more scummy
asians cant speak english and im not sure they have a human brain
americans are stupid

You are cute

Who are you to shit on my brethren. I'm the real Shaharu.

Attached: Kokkai Futoshi (2).jpg (240x302, 20K)

I hate Western Europe even more
Americans are either retarded or good at baiting
Russians are brainwashed
Aussues and Canadians are a cointoss whether they're chinks
Israeli are the master race

*Noa is cute!

Attached: QhxZ7es.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I know I'm sexy.

Attached: Kokkai Futoshi (5).jpg (800x594, 81K)

Damn thats one handsome fat man

For me its Internet Explorer chan

Attached: best_waifu.jpg (436x436, 76K)

Apparently, gypsies are actually from India and not Romania. I was pretty shocked.

i learned that my hatred of humanity is very justified

IE chan is cute!

What's so shocking about that? They literally look like indians, how the fuck would europe spawn something like that

>everyone is beautiful!
no.

Losing weight won't save him from that unibrow and schnoz

Attached: 1537173416247.png (421x248, 61K)

what are you doing in australia shahar?

Mozilla Firefox is very mean to my waifu. Guess which browser Im unistalling

Attached: IMG_20190912_002537.jpg (1881x1377, 251K)

Maybe, but he would look better. The unibrow is fixable too. Imagine him lifting weights with that face. he could look scary, better than ugly

Bleh.

Not everyone. I'm just saying hes salvageable

He would look scary because he would look like El goblino americano like he always wanted.
Fucking obese white wannabe americaboo

>Russians are self-hating
You are not certainly right. Russian "liberaha"'s (libtards) don't consider themselves as russians. They are something like the "Antideutsche" but not leftwing and have a cargo-cult of the West, worship everything about USA and Japan. They collect only positive pictures about western countries and Japan and only negative about Russia/USSR/Ukraine/Belarus. The meaning of their life is to migrate anywhere from Russia even if their move will cause a decline in quality of their lives.
Also many of them unironically have mental diseases and mixed breed or uncertain origin.

this is how Jow Forums posters changed my world view

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 9.41.40 PM.png (1956x1418, 2.45M)

I would be americaboo too if i were from Israel.

To be honest, I'm using Firefox
Sorry user...

Attached: 1564492210009.gif (500x281, 987K)

Its Ok...

Attached: 1546941184754.png (250x250, 97K)

Japanese are desperate for love

Why would anyone want to be American?
In 10 years or something Israel will be whiter than the US

It seems to me like that applies to most slavs, balkans included. A lot of those people have this idealized version of the USA in their head and search for any way to get out of their shithole, and once they do most are disappointed to varying degrees. I know a good chunk that tried to go back to their original countries.

t. Balkan diaspora

what was so much better that made them want to go back?

A combination of nostalgia for a more care-free time in their life and the sense of community they had back home. A lot of immigrants have trouble integrating into society here and reminisce about their old, small town/neighborhood (which, in the balkans, can be pretty comfy). Other than that, the lifestyle in the US can be pretty fast-paced and exhausting compared to those countries imo.

my neighbors never post outside /asean/

What I noticed, most of the people that leave are still interested in homeland politics, they are missing friendliness of people, beautiful women, overall feeling accepted, they don't like how everything is going fast on the west

But I'm working to get a hell out of this fucking shithole to live like a fucking citizen for once

was he taking a shit?

Probably

I learned nothing