Attached: 松江第三中学校 2.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/s___8o/status/1169538260076396544?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=KFt6xci_zN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mobile.twitter.com/s___8o/status/1169538260076396544?s=20

so weak wtf

Don't expose the dark side of Japan please

Do you know the criminals are actually korean related. So our zainichi leftists didn't mention it here. Also they are all low teens. So if some one snitch on you, you would 95% get arrested, if you live in Japan.

Whats going on? Why is everyone acting as if it's normal?!

Is this a boy or a girl?

People are so fucked up. They'll beat you up, steal your phone, lie, hate, and kill you, and it's that way in every country, but I think it's just poor alcoholic parents making mean, understimulated kids

OP, if you wanted to discout Japan, you totally failed it. Look up korean restaurant those gangsters hang out. kim

What can you expect? These ppl haven't read Vedas

Pretty sure that's either a Korean or a Yayoi fake Japanese that holds Japanese passport but is not real Japanese, Jomon

asian person

toothpick on toothpick crime.

Paste the vid the korean teens drinking and messing around a korean restaurant. Kim
I won't, because I dont wanna get arrested.

disgusting Zainichi dogs. They are not real Japanese. This kind of barbaric behavior is more common among Koreans.

>Little kids don't do stupid shit if they're Japanese.

Look at the Japanese cope AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAH

It's not considers as stupid shit if Japanese kids bullying someone, they're just playing!

what the context behind these?

>Hiroshi Sugita
>Korean
There's always some little brat messing with other kids everywhere in the world, netouyo. Also Ilbe can get fucked too.

What the fuck? Can a nip explain why he's bullying that girl so much while everyone watches and films it?

Retard they can use Japanese name. And also I won't say anything about their private infos here. Because If I did it, I actually could get arrested or get sued to pay reparation for revealing low teen's infos. Kim

Looks like a psychopat. I bet he will become a high ranked manager, maybe a CEO.

Ask OP kim to paste the another vids where the members of the youngsters messing around a korean restaurant. Actually one of them calling itself as korean on Twitter.

>Actually one of them calling itself as korean on Twitter.[citation needed]

Cope

lmao, no proof, cope

look up it, you have the flag right? Kim
and paste it here. You started this thread to embarrass Japanese. So do it yourself and get sued for it. Kim

Typical jap dogs blaming Koreans for their degeneracy. They can't ever take responsibility despite the proof being right in front of them. I remember when that outstanding Japanese citizen burned 35 people to a crisp and all the Japanese news stations and online forums were stating he was Korean, then were silenced and pretended they never did that when it was revealed he wasn't. How pathetic.

Attached: 1529288212198.png (1200x800, 199K)

seething Kim
Just learn Japanese. and look for it Retard.

Mate, literally every single bad thing japan does you guys blame of korea, its pathetic.

>despite the proof
So im saying you should ask it to OP. Kim

trying to compensate for their small dicks with karate

>every single bad thing koreans committed is jap fault

I wonder what would happen if some elder japanese guy would get a hold on that teen.

It was a Japanese kid.

>korean
They were talking in japanese.

Attached: d10.gif (277x400, 115K)

>muh japanese honoru and disceprin
Yeah nah, not gonna happen.

don't generalize us with this autistic incel

Around the area, a bunch of koreans living. At the past Tokyo olympic, Japanese government made them move there. So even Mindan is near there.

>WOW! Just like my shounen anime!!!

Attached: 1568185574983.gif (413x243, 51K)

then paste the vid the youngsters messing around at a korean restaurant, if you can. Kim

Just some light bants

I don't blame all of japan though just because of one teen does something stupid. If they catch that young guy he probably gets his ass beaten in jail.

Attached: 1563507288383.jpg (1500x1898, 361K)

when will you give me the link ?

>probably gets his ass beaten in jail.
Japanese are soy, no way they'd actually beat up a child.

you seem to forget that we are animals

the fuck you talking bout?

never said that.
These guys you keep calling korean speak japanese, look japanese and have japanese names

i would literally beat all the kids and impregnate all the females

Retarded White French Trash
Why do you white trash do this?

Attached: 1401.jpg (702x459, 87K)

>Japanese are soy, no way they'd actually beat up a child.
Japanese really, really care for their image these days. Being dishonorbru is one thing, making the whole watch being dishonobru is another.
If Japan gets popular for beating women in certain countries, especially western ones there will be a literal purge in japan.

Yes but they are obviously immigrants, these guys look japanese though

salsa of this anime?

The whole world being dishonobru*

when will you finally give me the sauce fren?

its why they blame koreans for everything

OK retarded white trash germ.
why are you white trash germs this savage?

Attached: o0702045914520070188.jpg (702x459, 87K)

That is an immigrant and I was defending you by the way.

Attached: 0c35f7c6f652900d7259adc6f5ee416badf059b1.jpg (705x1000, 74K)

That punch was weak as fuck.

>immigrants
whoa, you already let them in. Why do you try to deny it you double standard mentally disabled white trash? huh
they are white french. arr rook same to me.

Attached: 1303.png (702x459, 478K)

Don't blame refugee you mental white trash. you are totally hypocritical.

They are brown, speak accented french and are called muhhamed. Your criminals are japanese, speak japanese and are called takeshi

pathetic japanese get beaten by korean bull
is this a perfect time line to live in?

japs are weak as fuck bro

im not blaming refugees for anything? but you are blaming koreans for the people in those videos, even though they are japanese

What is wrong with this?

まーたこのこどおじかよ。根拠皆無のデマ垂れ流して恥ずかしくないん?

Calm down. You're both just taking the bait.

Attached: 1565124831124.gif (220x192, 229K)

shut the fuck up you inebriated weeb

except its not bait, these guys are claiming the japanese people in the videos are korean with no proof

>They are brown
huh? thats just what your racists labeled them. They are exactly same to you. You mental disabled white trash.

stop deflecting, give me some proof the Japanese guys in the video are really Korean? Oh wait you can't. Another embarrassing display of Japanese people trying to blame Koreans for their criminals, you're becoming pretty well known for doing this now though

>im not blaming refugees for anything?
Dont lie white trash. You said they are not french even though you willingly let them in.

What kind of logic is this?

yeah they are french, and what?
the zainichis in japan are fully japanese at this point

>stop deflecting,
huh? You blamed refugees and I pointed out it. then you are now trying to deflect.
know your own retarded white trash.

i didnt blame refugees for anything? I said the camp in the image above was a refugee camp place, i did not point out any crimes?

>yeah they are french, and what?
huh? then why did you try to get away with it with saying they are refugees for the first place?
You are literally hypocritical mentally disabled, right.

Why do k*reans do this?

>i didnt blame refugees for anything?
you did.

It's actually normal. Pic recated is the proof

Attached: 29236AA2-A6B0-45D9-B033-D5D63A2A70A1.jpg (640x456, 28K)

refugees are french, idiot
the guys are the videos are japanese
simple as that

Attached: 20190720fbc26a[1].jpg (1200x628, 65K)

Because they behave like their subhuman masters, the japanese.

That's stuff a lot of little kids both boys and girls have done at least once. I have done that kind of stuff with my brother growing up.

I didn't watch the vids that pasted here yet. but they did not only the shit.

We should have colonized japan and killed off the natives. This world belongs to the indo-european man.

>refugees are french, idiot
Huh? You said they are refugees. that implies they are not french. you idiotic scumbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFt6xci_zN0
Because fights don't happen in Sweden. Everyone is so peaceful. Cope. And yes fights happen in America.

they are french, and you are japanese, koreans born in japan are japanese, chinese born in japan are japanese

gay af

One of the most famous japanese men in Europe, especially England as he killed a british women.
Japanese killer Joji Obara

Attached: article-1204333-003258CD00000258-582_233x383[1].jpg (233x383, 27K)

you are saying that people living in France who have german nationalities are french. OK brainlet.

This is just banter, honest manly stuff.

Actually you are just here to embarrass Japanese, right.
what a shameless gook you are lol

So according to your logic I'm Shawnee because I live in the area where they existed.

Attached: this-is-nahir-nahir-is-born-in-germany-nahir-is-47095806.png (500x602, 146K)

japanese killers are evil

Attached: japanese killer.png (795x579, 585K)

>Joji Obara
>Korean-Japanese

Attached: 1567374867761.png (646x595, 269K)

he's is korean
all japanese criminals are koreans
they have japanese names but they are koreans, they may look japanese but they are descendats from koreans. don't get fooled