My sister was assaulted by a pack of gays

Are gay gangs a problem in your international culture?

Attached: CKuGd-VUsAAg9Ss.jpg (819x687, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bbODDwvuZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean tranny gangs? Thailand yes, and when they form a gang they actually act like subhuman as oppose to anything LGBTXDXD Group attempt to defend.

No gay gangs I don't think trannies are allowed in them

I heard packs of ladyboys occasionally rob and beat up farangs

>first world country

Yes, just got a call from my sister back in Stockholm, she got assaulted by a gang of gay Afghans. They beat her for wearing a dress (she doesnt have a penis) and ripped it off her and stole it.

They were until recently but the sharia police kicked them out of the neighborhood

Gay gangs have taken over my street this is third world or as I like to call it fag world

gays are getting uppity
we should round them up and beat them with hammers

Gay gangs control Stockholm now, or at least most turfs

I thought Muslims are going to take control , seems like gays are a bigger problem

Many of the muslims have converted to become gays

Nope, Gay is less acceptable than tranny here If they do that it's their death sentence.
Yep.

you are all joking right? gay gangs, wtf?

Attached: 1546999471375.png (202x227, 46K)

Oh , God no
Allah have mercy on us

Sweden sounds dangerous

Omg, I wish that was me.

Def no trolling

Yes, Canada is run by the Gay Mafia.

Attached: 1567905812652.png (495x495, 159K)

You have to go back

just open borders for east europeans, gays and niggers will disrepair from the streets very fast for the prise of small occasional donations of course

Iktf bro

i bet they were f*nnoids

It's a big problem in Brazil too (gay and trannie gangs both), I have seen videos a while ago

greentext pls

NYC as well. Yearly they have a large march where they goose step and shout, "Kill the breeders!!!"

Arent they removed by middle-estern population of your cunt?

African Americans have a few groups of whites they legitimately fear, one is Russians.

What the fuck bros,tell me ur joking

Attached: 00402AF3-54E5-4781-BB45-0897469F378D.png (598x588, 514K)

You know what to do

Attached: image.jpg (474x632, 47K)

lol, that truly subhuman behavior. They deserve what they hate fly back at them.

Soon there will be a gay vikings movies musics around swedan

Blame americans

All americans movies showing swedes Norwegians as gay people also add some nigers Mexicans chinks to make Swedish multicultural

God bless russia i will never be welcome in west Europa with my cave man mentality thet other cultures dont exist

If we start to beat them they will just put as to jail for barbarian premitive bihiver

We will never be welcome in soft gay ropa land of gays

If they let as in we will break there bons cut thete heads off and go to jail for 50 years brat

Not worth it let swedan die lets resce russia Ukraine belarus poland Balkan countries kavakz and middle East

interesting

>gay vikings
Only type of gay I will tolerate, as long as gays are manly and strong. Hyper masculine I have no problem, but f*ggots I cant stand. Even thai ladyboys are better than them.

I'm not joking bro. I have decided to join them myself even though I like girls. If you can't beat 'em, join them right?

yes

The asylum seekers here actually often rape each other. An afghan boy got assfucked by big arab men last year

I don't know any gay gangs in Brazil. But tranny gangs exist in every city and they often fight against each other.

were they brown?
is your sister?

It's a huge problem in Petersburg.....

I've never heard

We don't let Swedes in - no gay/muslim/black problem!

I am gay and I dont believe this. Almost all gay people are friendly as fuck.

>mfw the Latvian Jow Forumstard actually falls for this
You are the most based and most low IQ poster I have ever come across on this website

Based

>gays and niggers will disrepair
Yeah as well as the cars, bikes and cattle

Thank you Sven Al Malmöstani
youtube.com/watch?v=6bbODDwvuZE

>be Swede
>go outside
>get raped and blown up by grenade
>sister gets assulted by gay gangs on the streets on your way to to funeral
>dad got stabbed during the funeral by a finnish person
>mother was fine

Why do you always post this video?

the new one will be made in November...
Soon!

Kek

I was attacked last week! They pushed me down on the ground, kicked me a little and made me suck their dicks

ᚦᛟᚱᚱ hammers

It's real. Once, they forced our government to sign a law to allow boys and girls to cross dress in public schools, but it wasn't received well by our people, so that ended up getting reversed in early 2017. It was a close one, but the gay gang escaped before they got arrested on boat and screamed that they were going to return someday.

Last time they were seen, they were reported to be heading to your country. Be careful bro.

Imagine getting bullied by a faggot and then crying about it on Jow Forums.

The 1st world is so silly

Attached: 1568061909537.png (225x225, 40K)

They were a mostly lesbian gang

dude what the fuck

Attached: 1550767500838.jpg (1016x774, 338K)

Okay? Then let me rephrase.
Imagine getting bullied by a female (female) faggot and then crying about it on Jow Forums.

yuri gang!

It was my sister user :( not me

Organize a group of muslims to beat them up with concrete scissors. You are in Sweden aren't you?

What the fuck is wrong with the world

Attached: lenin.jpg (600x535, 56K)

This is in Stockholm many muslims converted and joined the gays. Some streets are controlled completely by the gay gangs

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 11K)

Your place is doomed if not even Muslims can resist the modern swedish cultural aura
what the frick

Ok, I was joking, most of it is fake.

Except for the crossdressing stuff though, that one really was done by one of our governors and angered some people here.

Attached: 1538692352693.png (219x241, 78K)

I am going to have to join the gay gang myself :( a least I'll be powerful

Who wants to form a gay gang with me?
I wanna rob a straightie!

Attached: 1552594672791.jpg (326x318, 36K)

Do you want your head want to eat my bullet?

Yes It's called Japanese yakuza

>its a huge problem
>i've seen videos

Off yourself

please explain :S

No I want you to speak english.