>Language
Latin
>Capital
Vienna
>Currency
>Euro
>National Anthem
Europa Nazione

Attached: EVROPEAN_Pepe.png (1000x1000, 228K)

alea jacta est, proxima dies primo fugit.

Honestly it's fucking stupid that the EU has 24 (twenty four) official languages.
We should settle on a lingua franca, or better yet create a constructed language and make it the lingua franca.

English.

Fuck off.

Nej

cringe

EU are cuckold enough to do this. Chad Britain then sods off after culturally conquering them.

Because of Ireland? Because that's the only english speaking country that's effectively part of the EU

BRITAIN ARE YOU OKAY

Attached: Pointless.png (988x867, 491K)

Esperanto?
Nah, go for German since it's the most widely spoken native language in Europe. Also, the EU is basically our show alone, so you can learn our language as well. Capital should be Berlin, maybe Aachen (Carolus Magnus).

>Language
Esperanto
>Capital
Zurich

Attached: 1541670495079.png (941x887, 199K)

>German
Nah, you had your chances of GROSSGERMANIUMS

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany

come to america

Lad, continental European youth have been utterly and completely subverted by mass American media.. They're even speaking English with an American accent these days.. It's done, it's your lingua franca

Get shot

>American accent
what does that sound like?

no, fuck am*rimuttica too

>>National Anthem
>Europa Nazione
Based!

Luxembourgish
Welcome Wëllkomm
Hello (General greeting) Moien

How are you? Wéi geet et?
Reply to 'How are you?' Gutt
What's your name? Wéi heeschs du?
My name is ... Ech heeschen ...
Where are you from? Vun wou kennst de? (inf)
Vun wou kommt der? (frm)
I'm from ... Ech si vun ...
Ech komme vun...
Pleased to meet you Et freet mëch, lech kennen ze léieren
Good morning
(Morning greeting) Gudde Moien
Good afternoon
(Afternoon greeting) Gudde Mëtteg
Good evening
(Evening greeting) Gudden Owend
Good night Gutt Nuecht
Goodbye
(Parting phrases) Äddi
Awar
Good luck! Vill Gléck!
Cheers! Good Health!
(Toasts used when drinking) Prost!
Have a nice day Schéinen Dag nach
Bon appetit /
Have a nice meal Gudden Appetit!
Bon voyage /
Have a good journey Gutt Rees
Do you understand? Verstitt dir? (frm)
Verstees du? (inf)
I understand Ech verstinn
I don't understand Ech verstinn net
Please speak more slowly Schwätzt wann ech glift méi lues
Please write it down Schreift et wann ech glift op
Do you speak Luxembourgish? Schwätzt du Lëtzebuergesch?
Yes, a little
(reply to 'Do you speak ...?') Jo, e bëssen
How do you say ... in Luxembourgish? Wéi seet een ... op Lëtzebuergesch?
Excuse me Entschëllegt?
How much is this? Wéivill kascht dat?

Anglos are a dying breed anyways, same as amerimuttlanders. Europe will overtake both of you and get a new language, Latin.

cope mohammad

Cope, Tyrone

Meaningless anecdotes, you're merely lashing out in a rage due an illogical hatred of English speaking nations.
Scandinavia is the area of Europe that been most thoroughly subverted by American media, I've seen how your youth act/speak, they're for all intents and purposes American.

>Willingly replacing your language with a dead one.
Mega cuck

Basically German. Similar to Dutch in its retardation and perversion of the German language.

Let's talk about british culture would you.

The EU is a hidden Großgermanium, >we just went for a more subtle approach.

Continentals can barely be bothered to speak their own irrelevant brogues any more let alone a forced grossevropium language lmao.

>Language
English
>Capital
Istanbul
>Currency
Euro
>National Anthem
USSR Anthem (with different lyrics)

We don't speak it because americans don't understand it, we're all here either for the anime culture or the freedom of speech, not because we've not our own safe space. Now you tell me James, whye are you speaking american lel ?

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
Seethe
Tbf, more like GroßFrankish

There's nothing special about you, no one in the world gives a hot squirt of piss that you like coffee or have log houses you are Anglos, you speak Anglo, consume Anglo media, wear Anglo dress, are drenched in Anglo culture from birth, that's why you're so bitter, deep down you know this and it's the source of your simmering resentment and the reason you cannot stop thinking about your Anglo masters like a dog that's been trained to walk on its back legs

Franks were Germanic anyway. France is the dude Germany invites to say their opinion so that no one realizes it's only >us. The Treaty of Aachen (the capital of the Empire of Carolus Magnus) cemented that.

>better yet create a constructed language and make it the lingua franca
I've been suggesting this for a very long time. We should make a constructed language that includes all European languages distributed equally between the most used words in everyday conversation and structured grammatically in a way so it can relay thoughts from any of the languages used for it's construction. Also no meme letter congregations like ''tsch'' in German when it can be expressed with a single Cyrillic letter ''ч''.

Attached: Literally_(you).jpg (1600x1050, 189K)

Empire needs emperor, who will be him? Also empire needs colonies, which states will be them in future european empire?
Empire, they want empire, my ass.

>Empire needs emperor, who will be him?

Attached: 1563312434446.png (1000x667, 1M)

Why would I be projecting? I am an Anglo, and I'm not the one who started sperging about the English language and the UK wholly unprompted ITT

None of what you said have any real basis in reality. Anglosphere is a failing one, and will be replaced soon enough.

Ancient greeks had a fabulous approach on the head of power : random draw. Today in justice courts people are randomly picked and they decide if one is guilty or not, meanwhile they aren't educated to do such thing. Why not for the country ? Serious question.

The scots and n. Irish will leave them to.

Ancient greeks were also gay homosex

That's Austrian you retard

Sweden has greek attributes in many regards

No

Not a bad thing

Anyway you can't just take retarded Hillbilly German and call it your own language.

It's Luxemburgish, not "hillbilly german" nor austrian. What kind of a braindead Untermensch are you ? Wo whonnst du, Scwhein ?

Look the Dutch got away with it because they put in a lot of effort, but this will never pass as its own language. It's literally just another German dialect.

Not him, but it really is some kind of swamp German, like Dutch. However, German is always good, so no worries.

Most of them speak it, they learn it early at home and at school.

Greeks were nordic so it checks out.

Dutch is way older and more unspoiled than German. It was the language of the Frankish court and thus managed to be established in the present Dutch speaking area. Hochdeutsch, however, was only introduced in the northern areas after the German unification by your overlords.

Attached: 1024px-Meuse-Rhenish-nl.png (1024x787, 414K)