Lets put tree on our flag this would be cool

>lets put tree on our flag this would be cool

Attached: a5e3eea6beec536494fe63de17e2968f.jpg (2197x1455, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idtg.org/archive/tag/constantinople/?wpmp_switcher=mobile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lets put crescent moon on our flag this would be cool

Lebanon cèdre is an important symbol for the region

>lets just put red and white lol

It's the cedar tree from the bible

>let's put Islamic symbol on our flag and claim to be secular this would be very cool

Attached: image.jpg (474x270, 7K)

fuck off indonesia

>lets just put a fucking sword on a green background lol

crescent and star have nothing to do with islam

Redpill me about the moon and star, I don't believe it's an Islamic symbol. What's the story behind it?

Explain the sword on your flag please

cringe

Tough n shit

they do public beheadings with sword

it does actually look cool tho

It is a really nice tree, tho.

wasn’t Allah originally the name for a God of the Moon? i think that’s the reasoning behind it

OH God , it's even worse
"In accounting for the crescent and star symbol, the Ottomans sometimes referred to a legendary dream of the eponymous founder of the Ottoman house, Osman I, in which he is reported to have seen a moon rising from the breast of a qadi whose daughter he sought to marry. "When full, it descended into his own breast. Then from his loins there sprang a tree, which as it grew came to cover the whole world with the shadow of its green and beautiful branches." Beneath it Osman saw the world spread out before him, surmounted by the crescent.["

It was the coa of Constantinople and the Turks just didn't bother removing it

>ottoman muslims bad im better suck french cock while getting ass fucked by jewish bulls

Attached: 1565753171231s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

Cope
Your flag is based on a moon that comes out of a breast , pathetic

Yeah, that's a good theory but I doubt it because I've read Ottomans were the ones (muslims) who used it on their flags first, not sure why though.

crescent and star doesnt belong to one nation it was common pagan symbol

pic rel

göktürk coin from central asia

Attached: e49d18ba19c869908b081e3b09ff4b29.jpg (736x368, 35K)

and crosses aren't christian? Also the crescent + star is recognized as a religious symbol in America. If you tattoo it onto your forehead employers can't have it be a factor in employment decisions even if it's literally a face tattoo.

He is just seething

It was spread to the Turks by the Greeks through the Persians. I highly doubt that nomads could come up with anything themselves

It means very strict in doing justice

>coa of Constantinople
Pic pls, what you said makes sense, ottomans were kind of larping as romans.

Nigga that's Groenland

He's back at it again, he just has the show those pesky Turks who's the boss on a Mongolian basket waving forum

Attached: def5e291c5aa7420f49aca104f9e19a5-imagepng.png (600x600, 209K)

The wheel on our flag has tons of symbolism but it doesn't really look that good.

we all know who controls lebanon, they put a tree in the front to try to hide it but they're not fooling anyone.

Attached: AUST0001.gif (388x260, 2K)

>idtg.org/archive/tag/constantinople/?wpmp_switcher=mobile

Attached: Snímka.png (1476x509, 65K)

>When you copy your homie's homework and he says make it a bit different

were sumerians gayreek too?

Attached: DzXsbXJWwAsF2J0.jpg (324x173, 25K)

its actually kinda cool desu, way better than s*ria or eg*pt flags

Dumbass can't read
>The crescent moon has been in use for centuries before Islam was even an idea or the Prophet born.
>The specific combination of the crescent and star has been in use, as mentioned before, for centuries.
>Specifically, this symbolism was most prevalent in the Hellenistic and Persian worlds.

Stop this nonsense. All brown people duty is to stain the whitekin via impregnation. Don't you see this is another scheme caused by the yt incels?

sneething