Hello friends in Germany. I wanted to ask you for advice. Is there a discrimination against Poles in Germany...

Hello friends in Germany. I wanted to ask you for advice. Is there a discrimination against Poles in Germany? My parents told me it was and is, but they are very prejudiced in general. Let's say its 2021. Can i move to Germany from Poland and enjoy happy life with no discrimination as normal working human?

Attached: immigration advice pls.jpg (685x274, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6AL5NGY7AjI?t=296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont think there is aside from maybe a few jokes

>Can i move to Germany from Poland and enjoy happy life with no discrimination as normal working human?
no

there will always be some sorta dscrimination if you are from a poorer country
consider it as a tax

No. Germans are still Nazi-tier racist and prejudiced towards Slavs
But of course Turks and Arabs are saint and you can't blame them of anything

What do you consider discrimination? Legal? Or just everyday insults? I’d imagine the latter would be the only thing you’d experience

This, basically.
We do have our Poland jokes (even so I have the feeling they became a lot less popular the last 20 years) but I don't think there is any real discrimination going on. Just try not to get in the lowest tier economy sector (like minimum wage) they might try to fuck you even harder than all the other poor bastards there because they will think you are even more desperate and don't know shit about workers rights.

I mean something like being distrustful towards you, always keeping you at bay compared to other people and giving you the cold shoulder. What im mostly afraid of is being denied a job because of where I'm from. I wish to work in R&D and pursue PhD in Germany

I don’t think they’ll deny you a job, unless that particularly job relies heavily on communication in which case you might not be hired because of your accent and inferior German. The same thing happens over here for Spanish speakers.

Germans hate poles and they don't really try to hide it, if they had a chance they would start murdering our civilians again and people would forget about it in a few decades because ''at least their uniforms looked cool ;)''

Talking about living in a fucking bubble.

Not really

yes, you're ethnic european and will therefore be castrated and all your belongings go to black people

poles are closet kikes

They will imply that you like to steal cars in your spare time. If you can handle that you'll be fine

People expect you to be a janitor

If Germans do this, you can be sure it isn't because you are Polish. They do it to other Germans too.

With the younger generation and in the academix field there isn't much if any discrimination. Poles integrated well and are seen as normal citizens.

I was in Germany and there were swastikas everywhere, people greeted each other by yelling ''Heil Hitler''

Are you serious? Germans are not mass murderers you retard, they were following orders of a Nazi regime

>just following orders
lmao
people who refused to commit war crimes weren't punished so it's not like they couldn't say no you cuck

you know who else was just following orders? hitler.

>The same thing happens over here for Spanish speakers

Come the fuck on. Its the other way around at this point. Nevada, California, Texas and New Mexico are all fucking majority Spic at this point. They are not being ''descriminated'' against. They are openly fucking taking over your country, and THEY are the ones discriminating against last remmants of white Americans. You must be from Maine or some other Northeastern white enclave.

Ah let me gues:
>Hitler was joooooooish pawn!!!

>I wish to work in R&D and pursue PhD in Germany

To pracuj kurwo w Polsce, a nie wpierdalasz lizać dupe Szwabom którzy i tak zawsze będą mieli cie za ścierwo.

No, you can't move to Germany as it doesn't exist anymore (except you have a timemachine, which I doubt). You can move to the FR"G" Ltd, but I don't see why one would:
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

It you again Grażynka? I was thinking that you fled from this board after your compromitation yesterday?

i was just trying to make a joke
youtu.be/6AL5NGY7AjI?t=296

Attached: 1478622337735.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Ironically the only Pole I've met here sells stolen cars and watches.

My parents are Polish while I've been born here.
In the early 90s there was some discrimination going on because there was a huge wave of Polish immigrants due to the horrible post-communism economy in Poland and the fall of the Berlin wall. So people were a little hateful towards Poles, just how people now are rude to Syrians and stuff. My mom for example was treated badly when she was in the hospital to give birth to me, the nurse didn't believe her when she said she never drank alcohol during pregnancy, stuff like that. People had a lot of prejudices against them, especially about them stealing a lot. I heard that one a lot in school, mostly as a joke though. But considering we DID get our car stolen in the 90s when we were visiting our family once, it wasn't extremely unrealistic lmao.

But there days Poles are pretty intregrated and completely tolerated, especially amoung people who grew up in the 90s as many people had classmades with Polish backgrounds. Just make sure you learn the language, people just don't like when you can't speak more than 10 words.

Shame. I hope there will be as few examples of Poles like this as possible in next years...

and I thought my country was shit

Attached: 1568296023171.jpg (690x665, 99K)

Who the fuck?

>shitty infrastructure, public health and education

I thought Germany had the best infrastructure on the planet because of Ordung

Germany had at its time, not the FR"G" Ltd.

Your 100% gypsy shithole is even worse.

Don't listen to Muhammed

We don't have the best infrastructure but it's good, one of the best in Europe. Only the Dutch are better

Slavs out
Syrians in

you've been telling us that you want to move to Germany for like a year

UK has the best infrastructure, they constructed a fucking La manche tunner after all. Even krauts could not pull that off

My dude, Germans helped building it. In fact we invested over 40 million British pounds as well.

>I thought Germany had the best infrastructure on the planet because of Ordung
In 1935 maybe. These days their trains are always late and curiously enough, their public transport is also more expensive than here. But I guess it makes sense since it's a bigger country.

I live in Florida, which is like 20% Spanish speaking (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc). I wasn’t really saying that they’re openly discriminated against, but I was speaking from personal experience. My boss at my part-time job told me stories about how he was forced to fire immigrants because they just couldn’t understand our language, and people would be confused trying to speak to them through their thick accent. This is relatively common, and I think even more common in the areas you mentioned as they’re likely to be illegals who don’t know English. Yeah there may be some local Mexicans businesses or whatever that employ their own, but to suggest that what I mentioned is uncommon would simply be untrue. I’m not a supporter of illegal immigration either, it’s just a fact of how these things work.

Go to Ireland. Germany is full

why would you want to move to germany? we're better.

Yes they were.

lol

I want to go to Germany too
I want to find blonde blue eyes wife

All of Germany belongs to Poland and Israel

no they were not, don't try to push this ''clean wehrmacht'' myth germans are naturally barbaric

something like selling drugs? nowadays it's an arab thing

t. pic

Attached: pg-68-warsaw-getty.jpg (968x681, 109K)

t.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Poles in Germany are an invisibel minority. one girl here at my uni is polish and I did not know untill I read her linkedin profile

>no u
Poles are notorious for barbarian hooligans, Paweł. There's in fact an entire wikipedia article dedicated to Polish hooliganism because it's such a huge problem there.

germans are notorious for war crimes commited during both world wars