The nightmares of Jow Forums

>flag
>most recent nightmare you remember you've had

1. Flsg
2. I dreamed about ending up in a deadbeat job. The feeling of being unsuccessful and the constant frustration was horrible.

Share your stories, I might as well give you some insight.

Attached: according toplan.jpg (626x490, 47K)

I was driving through the city and kept hitting every parked car and those in the other lanes, like it was the first time ever driving a car even though I've been doing it every day for over a decade
fucking terrifying desu, felt like a semi-lucid dream if that makes any sense

I just woke up into one

>flag
>I dreamed of being Mexican

Sounds like you're afraid of responsibility and moving backwards.

My recurring nightmare
>I'm back in high school, but am my current age
>have the university degree and big boy job I have now, but somehow didn't graduate high school due to some fluke
>I've been skipping class for months
>big tests coming up
>don't know my locker combo
>don't know anybody

I'm living your nightmare... damn...

I lived in a "country" with
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

when I woke up I realized it wasn't a dream

The usual. I'm in an empty room and the walls are getting closer. The same almost every time.

I dreamed I was back un Uni with depression and a bunch of assignments to hand in at the last minutes. Pure anxiety and self loathing.

>I dreamed about ending up in a deadbeat job. The feeling of being unsuccessful and the constant frustration was horrible.
Poor, wittle baby. Its not like there are tons of these on Jow Forums including me.
Anyway, I had a nightmare once that I will never forget.
>Me in a bus
>It was cold, very cold
>When I looked out of the window it was clearly winter
>Snow everywhere but in a extreme form
>The people in the bus, their faces were all blurry
>We were all dressed quite dirty similar to hobos
>Suddenly everybody was panicking for some reason
>Something was approaching, the bus driver drove as fast as he can
>He was driving the bus right into a frozen lake
>People were panicking, all were looking at me
>I left and just swam away the second I was able to
>There was one grabbing my leg but I kicked his or her hand away
>Just before I was about to come out of the surface everything went dark
>I woke up on a big wooden ship, under the deck probably a galleon or something big at least
>It was very warm and comforting
>I didn't wear much only my jeans and a normal shirt
That is when I woke up. To this day I'm wondering what this meant exactly.

Attached: drug.jpg (1530x1360, 119K)

being crushed to death in a dark place alone

Listen up fags, I'm gonna thoroughly ANALyze your dreams now. Don't worry I'm an expert!

Attached: e51b9ca2dcbb1e8c4f3177921eda068d2d58bac5.png (957x1518, 709K)

Sounds like you're losing touch with a certain skill you used to be good in. Not necessarily driving cars.
Sounds to me like you regret taking certain risks at that age. To go against the system, which you couldn't possibly do due to circumstances.
That sounds more like mental trauma to me or maybe a problem that you had or even still have now was never really solved at all.
You think you're running out of time because of something that is currently happening in your life.
You spend too much time alone and you're in truth more of an extrovert or you spend too much time with other people but you wish you could be alone for longer periods of time.

Attached: gabriel-dropout-08-08-interview-cat.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Nobody likes to read my dream interpretation!

Attached: 5f19e85a350308a8744dee8292dfe921.jpg (735x692, 48K)

My mom died a few months ago which is still nightmare fuel, usually in the form of pleasant dreams about when she was still alive, only a nightmare in retrospect after waking up

I always barely remember my dreams, lol.

The last one was just....odd, better left forgotten.

I would have used my old satania getting burned in a box pic if I still had it

Why would you ever hate topdebiru?

Attached: 350aac4f10ae37caff46ad86b991de2a865b8e53.jpg (1384x1507, 1.29M)

You have to look at it in a optimist way, user! If you managed to become a decent human being, unlike most of Jow Forums, then she did a great job. Be happy that you can visit her in your dreams occasionally.

Most recent three would be
While I was sleeping on a couch in a large living room, I had successive dreams of waking up to figures standing in the dark or beyond windows, watching me sleep, just to wake up again within another dream. I must have dreamt waking up six or seven times successively before finally actually waking up, after finding myself unable to move my hand to chase off a vampire that was standing on the other side of the window. It was scary, because I started fearing I wasn't going to actually wake up.
The second one was weird. I dreamed I was hanging out with people in some dark park, but would then wake up to find myself in a room that resembled the place I was within some dark corridor. This repeated several times, with scenes as if from another life. At times I was killing somebody with a knife. I sort of realised that these were memories, but I didn't know who I was. I reached the end of the corridor at one point, and opened the double door. There was a female figure. I figured it was my dead wife, and remembered some weird shit about being an invisible murderer who used this corridor to travel, but I was dying now. I served the US government, because in the 18th century my wife was killed by a British soldier. I kept serving them because I sort of stopped being a person, but at one point just lost my purpose and died. So I pass through the door and I'm in a courtroom, being judged for my actions. Then I woke up really. It was completely bizarre.
The last one was cliche, I dreamed bugs under my skin and crawling all over me. It's because I was crashing in a friend's place, and everything was filthy and disgusting.

Attached: 69234027_3184287411611594_6619700868461625344_n.jpg (480x473, 22K)

Looks like the losing of your mother came unexpected and you were never ready to let her go. Try to seek for professional help; a joyful remembrane from time to time is ok but sounds like this is the kind of stuff that let's you mentally scarred for life.I am sorry for your loss.
Do you happen to be any kind of diaspora? The fact tthat you were in an enclosed place with people you were not able to recognize might hint some lack of empathy with those around you. Their ragged clothes were a way for to to try relate to them by making them look vulnerable.
The rest of the dream sounds like you are trying to get out of that situation.

Thanks, yeah it was unexpected. I mean who dies of pneumonia in 2019? Antibiotics don't always work sadly

someone broke into my apartment and stole my computer

>
My nightmares are always driving related. I think it has to do with the shitty drivers who populate Texas. God damn I fucking hate US drivers. Imagine taking a 2 month "driver's ed" course and you only have to make an 80% on the actual driving portion of your test.

Only recently have they incorporated driver's education in school. Fucking hell.

>Do you happen to be any kind of diaspora?
Yea latvian never really had much of a connection to my father or latvian nationality. I often wish I would just be german or at least that I grew up in latvia.

Now people could theorize all kinds of stuff but I think its much more simple. All of these things have a clear inspiration from hollywood right? Maybe you just wish for more excitement in your life? That is what I would interpret to be honest.
After all what you described would be perfect for horror thrillers or we need more information about your person to interpret further.

Attached: 96025300ef00dbb189855b933b96742b4db615c5.png (1820x3193, 2.35M)

Had a dream that i killed myself.
I could feel my life fading away, like when you are very tired and need to sleep, but this time i knew i would never wake up ever.
Shit was cash, very cool dream.

Attached: 1560216512733.png (1165x947, 1.09M)

Attached: happyday.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

i dreamed i was living at a hotel or student residence and met this asian girl my age. and then we became friends and it we were mainly having conversation. the conversations were about living alone and things like that. i think near the end we were going to have sex and i woke up.

iktf
As a mestizo I have never felt out of place. Most folks cope by LARPing as indians or euros.
I do so by appreciating the times were modern Mexico was built mostly by mestizos during post-revolutionary era. You can do the same by viewing yourself as a pioneer, as a man of good with the tools to improve your condition by taking the best out of both cultures.
Your daily choices define you way more than your ethnic background. Plus you live in an allegedly first world country and nobody will behead you with a box cutter, quit being a bitch.

Attached: 156322671163.png (1182x730, 218K)

I am a big horror fan. But I wouldn't say I want excitement in my life. The life I want is exceptionally boring. I want to live unperturbed.
Here's another. There was some extremist group I got entangled in. There was some girl inside, of course - you know already how selfish people can get. There was some scandalous bill passed by the government. I pushed them in a more extreme direction and I determined that I would commit a terrorist attack. I was haunted the whole time by the feeling that none of this was real. As in, "am I really going to do this? it is bizarre. it has nothing to do with how I am or how I want to live". So they got me a pistol and I hid in a room in some building. I shot some guy in the shoulder and some women in the leg. I emptied the magazine in parked cars and ran. I still had the feeling that everything was unreal, as if it were something I could just undo and wake up from (I mean, i was right, technically). I met with that girl, and we were hiding. I had no idea what to do. I didn't want to sacrifice my future, and I didn't want to let anyone down. I figured they were on to me. But what am I going to do? I can't be on the run my whole life. So I told her I would just go home. If the police was waiting for me - so be it. I just wanted to go to bed and pretend that nothing happened. Because, as things were going, I'd never have a future anymore. I mean, I didn't kill anyone, but it was a terrorist attack. So I went home. The police was there. I was put into house custody. My mother was furious because I forfeit my future. I had no idea what to do. I went before the judge and wake up.

The only thing you can understand from this is the extreme lowliness and inadequacy of my character. But I figure the dream developed the main character enough that I might turn it into a short story.

>As a mestizo I have never felt out of place. Most folks cope by LARPing as indians or euros.
As mestizo you still have a place in mexico. As you mentioned mestizos were kicking around since the post-revolutionary era in mexico.
>You can do the same by viewing yourself as a pioneer
I don't have ties to any culture to be honest. Not german and not latvian. Also there were no pioneers that build up germany. Germany was already rich when my father entered it.
>Your daily choices define you way more than your ethnic background.
Memes, reminds me of something funny actually. I'm 1/4 jewish when I told a 100% german about that he started tearing up like a bitch.
>Plus you live in an allegedly first world country and nobody will behead you with a box cutter, quit being a bitch.
But its hard with no people to look to. I feel like I'm between two massive tribes with nothing in my hands. You know germans have all kinds of festivities but I just don't feel at home at any of those festivities. Its all so alien to me, I feel like a tourist despite living in germany my whole life. It makes you fucking crazy.

for nightmare, i dreamed once i was somehow in th e mushroom kingdom. but as im walking around the stone floor all the trees are coming to life. its mostly they have these big eyes and keep staring at me. the one thing i remember well is at one point i slide down a hill to this sort of dark area of a forest with all these trees and grass trying to touch and grab me or atleast it seems. im freaking out and trying to avoid from touching anything. at one point im at this area thats less well lit compared to the others and standing next to this tree.
im feeling extermely anxious standing behind me and im trying to avoid eye contact. i can feel the tree stare at me and for some reason im just standing there not trying to make a connection with it.
then the last thing i remember im feeling the most nervous when the tree grabs me with one of his branches and slowly carries me up, at this point im so afraid but its so slow and i am barely aware he is carrying me up until i see him open his mouth and hes about to eat me.
im not sure if the last part is true that he tries to eat me but i vividly remember him picking me up. i also remember being shorter than usual.

My most common nightmare is about being able to fly, then losing it, then gaining it again but things are different and more dire, exactly like in kiki delivery service.

>I walk in the middle of the street with my dog
>a car appears
>moves right to us at high speed
>ofc I can not just go to the right or left to let the car through
>car passes through me as if I was a ghost
>but hits the dog

I wake up in a weird mood, confused.

Maybe you abandoned somebody in the past and you regret it?

But all of that seems to made up and story driven to be honest. It seems very impersonal. Or are you a absolute gun nut, womanizer and full fledged historian?
People usually don't dream how they or somebody else kills their wife in the 18th century.
Or be some kind of gangster for no reason.

Attached: 0408dca8cdd552297c5ffeb58f40a7e1.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

is this seriously what you faggots get for nightmare?
when i have one it's horror movie tier

I don't think so . . ?

Probably I should've mentioned the fact that I actually euthanized my dog a year ago. She was in a really poor health condition and lived for a good fourteen years. I don't think I regret the decision I made.

Sounds like it deals with your work. What is your job?

Well there are cases where people subconsciously feel regretful about that type of stuff. You more or less gave that doctor or "car" the order to kill your dog.
Our minds do not always differentiate perfectly between emotional and rational decisions.
You also said you went for a walk with your dog, meaning you probably did that more regularly. Now you didn't lose her in a car accident during a walk of course but subconsciously your mind may deal with that in such a way so it is more reasonable or seem more simple than a syringe.
After all, if we take out that rational part of your brain you only saw your dog drifting into sleep nothing else. Sleeping usually doesn't kill anybody a car incident on the other hand may very well do.

Give some examples.

It's not made up. And most of my dreams are impersonal in this way. They very rarely have anything to do with my life, or my personality, even if they are dreamt in first person.
I don't think you can get anything from this except me watching a lot of films and having bizarre dreams. Except entertainment, I guess.
Have this one. I dreamt that I was a private detective. Everything around me was in film noir style. And I mean everything. I'd just recovered from a traumatic episode where my partner was murdered in a public bathroom. So I met some woman who I knew to get information about the murder. So, after we fuck, she tells me something along the lines of "don't you remember? try remembering this sound" and she imitates some metallic noise, and then the whole episode plays in my head. we're in the public bathroom pissing and at some point a square robot straight out of some cartoon comes in behind him and takes the back of his neck out with a claw grasper. so i run and i wake up.
i dreamt about a person i liked or about missing an exam a few times, but that's the most personal my dreams get.

Yea well then I guess it depends on the kind of entertainment you watched before going to sleep or you interpret into it way too much.
Dreams are usually interesting because they are vague and blurry.
Yours read like scripts directly taken from movies or games or cartoons.
Sounds to me like you watched Futurama, then played L. A. Noire and went to sleep. So Bender walked by and killed somebody in the bathroom.

sorta sameish. Some of the dreams I can remember were either the most mundane stuff or didn't have much to do with me at all

I'd take that as true, but it doesn't really apply, because things i can see as possible influences are never something i've watched recently.
for the invisible murderer one, i suppose it could have been the Dylan Dog story "Memories of the invisible man". I read it several times, it's one of my favourites. But the similarities would be very superficial. After all, the Invisible man isn't the murderer.
For the others, I don't know. The bugs might be similar to that scene with ants in Oldboy, but I've watched it years ago. The film noir one is obviously film-influenced, but I've never watched much film noir. The vampire on the other side of the window might have been from Thirst. But it's been years since that, too.
How about this one? Had it as a kid. I'm in a bank with my parents. It's a big space, full of people. Suddenly, someone comes in and opens fire from an automatic weapon. It's a massacre. I fall on the floor and pretend to be dead, but I'm not afraid. So he walks forward and stops above me. He looks me in the eye and says "oy, stop playing dead" and shoots me in the head. Then he just leaves. After he leaves, my parents, who were hiding behind some pillar come near me and start telling me that "they have something important to tell me". Frustrated, I scream at them "call the ambulance, my brain is bleeding".

Attached: uspomene nevidljivog.jpg (474x700, 106K)

I would be in this pseudo water park, only it wasn't man made, it was natural somehow. With not too sheer waterfalls instead of slider.
After 'taking off' from one of those waterfalls which ended with an upwards curve, I landed head first into this lake of thick dark mud. The upper half of my body was submerged and I couldn't get out of there. I ran out of air, and as I took the first breath and my body filled with this mud, I woke up startled and sweating.
Also I felt like someone was trying to explain me how to pull myself out of there, but I wouldn't understand. He or she wouldn't help me themselves either.

I had a nightmare where i was locked in a room with bunch of cute boys and i had to kiss each one of them to get out :O

I dream of tzeentch horrors hitting me from across the map

I don't dream or have nightmares.
I do have sleep paralysis sometimes