Any of this true?

any of this true?

Attached: vLze6lG7xpV-t3fDK3vj77wlHNiZwk4omnKFX2yGNto.jpg (700x3329, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woltersworld.com/10-things-tourists-should-not-do-when-they-visit-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf india

Are there any more of those

no but found this about poland
woltersworld.com/10-things-tourists-should-not-do-when-they-visit-poland/

>Veganism
Veganism is indeed ridiculed by a large part of the population and restaurants aren't likely to accomodate the practice, but I don't think anyone cares about what you eat, at the end of the day.
>money
Talking about money is perfectly okay.
>Do not expect people to speak English
True for the older generations, untrue for the newer ones. The French education system teaches two languages until the end of high school, with the option to learn up to four. Language learning is especially popular in university.

Attached: 1561499374606.png (221x325, 30K)

Germany is pretty accurate there. I have nothing to add to those things.

>don't make fun of lord of the rings
THE SECOND MOVIE FUCKING SUCKS ALSO GANDALF IS GAAAAY

is there a story behind the happy birthday thing?

Norwegians change clothes in public?

>do not invite someone to your house

That is actually true in Spen, at least It is in the south.

>norwegians change clothes in public
>it’s rude to talk about church
the fuck is this? the last part is very accurate

most of these rules seem pretty common sense desu.
especially the France, Japan, Mexico and even Kenya ones.

Is the home considered to Personal and it would be to intimate for a Lot of people to be invited?

today my drug dealer invited me into his house (for drugs) and I felt that was a little too personal. I would have preferred to do it at the door. i dont need to see his house and how he lives

I've seen it here too, it's some sort of superstition.
literaly the same as a black cat being a sign of bad luck.

>Is the home considered to Personal

pretty much yes.

Understandable, absoluetly. It just sounded like a high threshold. Probably for close friends, family and people you want to bone?

pretty much but people still throw house parties and shit

Are you spanish? Because I understand german customs about this. Similar, but a bit more open,its ok if you stay in the kitchen or living room. It is custom to invite craftsmen working at your house in for some Coffee/Tea and bread/Snacks.

Happy birthday germbro

>Probably for close friends, family and people you want to bone?

Not exactly but It is close. We are a bit double-faced down here and tend to act in the "acceptable" way (There are millions of social norms, this place must be a nightmare for an autist tbqh) . When We are in our houses, that is the place where the mask goes off and the real person appears, It is the place when we talk about controversial stuff like politics and say what we truly think. Speaking out what you truly think is not encouraged down here so every time we go out, we have to pretend to be something that is socially acceptable. Welcome to a collectivist society, friendo!

Well, we have that here as well. Don't we? I believe we argue more openly though. Be ready ro becirrected for apparently misconduct by strangers. Might be b enicely packaged as a reminder though.

Not that I know of. I also learned that it simply causes bad luck, not necessarily death.

>Well, we have that here as well. Don't we?

I am not surprised, both countries have been for most of our history ruled by strong totalitarian states. I guess this is just a side effect